Anything OBEY related

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
HelloExactly
Art Expert
Posts: 1602
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:13 pm

Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:21 pm

crujonez wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:01 am
man when did that large psychadelic andre go up on the store. i try and check stuff i would have loved to get that
Was up for like 4 minutes on Thursday. There were some quick restocks on large format prints.
User avatar
soupysound
EB Trainee
Posts: 3785
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:19 pm

HelloExactly wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:21 pm
crujonez wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:01 am
man when did that large psychadelic andre go up on the store. i try and check stuff i would have loved to get that
Was up for like 4 minutes on Thursday. There were some quick restocks on large format prints.
psychedelic andre + make art not war
Image
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 53316
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:36 pm

Not sure how ya'll are long term monitoring without getting shopify blocked these days.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
christorge2
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:40 pm

Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:06 pm

Codeblue wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:36 pm
Not sure how ya'll are long term monitoring without getting shopify blocked these days.
you have to set the seconds to 9 and you're good to go
Image
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 53316
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:08 pm

Interesting, I've been blocked having it set even longer.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
Seqret
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 527
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:11 pm
Location: Moscow

Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:24 pm

soupysound wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:19 pm
HelloExactly wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:21 pm
crujonez wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:01 am
man when did that large psychadelic andre go up on the store. i try and check stuff i would have loved to get that
Was up for like 4 minutes on Thursday. There were some quick restocks on large format prints.
psychedelic andre + make art not war
Was late for a few mins.. Wanted Make Art Not War
Prints and originals at http://www.unframed.bigcartel.com or instagram @unframededitions
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 7159
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:57 pm

Buyer's remorse from the initial drop?
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
User avatar
HelloExactly
Art Expert
Posts: 1602
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:13 pm

Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:07 pm

christorge2 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:06 pm
Codeblue wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:36 pm
Not sure how ya'll are long term monitoring without getting shopify blocked these days.
you have to set the seconds to 9 and you're good to go
I wasn't aware this was a thing. What are you using to monitor?
User avatar
ygolohcysp
Art Expert
Posts: 1045
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:56 pm

Check4change
A public relations nightmare

SLAPPED WITH FLIPPING
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 53316
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:33 pm

Dat chits still around?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
papaver
Tech Team Member
Posts: 620
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:51 pm
Contact:

Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:52 pm

just get a shell somewhere like aws and run a bash script ;P pipe that into your discuss chan and have it trigger your browser to open. boom.
User avatar
Kdh12
Art Freak
Posts: 10834
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Here

Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:31 pm

I’m too old for this fudge
mmmm Beer :pint:
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 53316
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:43 pm

papaver wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:52 pm
just get a shell somewhere like aws and run a bash script ;P pipe that into your discuss chan and have it trigger your browser to open. boom.
So dats yer set up huh. Where do I subscribe to your newsletter?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
papaver
Tech Team Member
Posts: 620
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:51 pm
Contact:

Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:52 pm

Codeblue wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:43 pm
papaver wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:52 pm
just get a shell somewhere like aws and run a bash script ;P pipe that into your discuss chan and have it trigger your browser to open. boom.
So dats yer set up huh. Where do I subscribe to your newsletter?
soon as i'm unemployed... hopefully 2021...
edderlyj
Art Expert
Posts: 1860
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Spadger, SC

Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:12 am

Kdh12 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:31 pm
I’m too old for this fudge
well that's just stinkin' thinkin'. I had to be learned with less aplomb. apple bottom. I miss people. who 'rage' does anything anymore? just pick your parties, don't let your parties pick you yada yada. teaching informed decision making has really pushed me to make some bad decisions lately. I don't buy posters for almost a decade and then...idk. not your problem. but being a genjutsu user myself, I'd never rage on an honest ninja.

peas louise is a good one.

I'm working on a musical about quarantine romance with a rotating stage... don't steal it.

there's a better way to churn butter.

what confirmed bachelor wouldn't miss it?

some of the quotes on here lack enough context to carry the specific meaning we need to connect universally and serve our exigence as rhetors.

something's wrong, and nothing could be more obey related.

but I'm fine. who wants this twelfth of posterminion's inventory for less than a whole popeye's chicken sandwich? more deuce 7 I say-damn wrong thread again.

just learned what this means, so thanks codeyB:

Image

EDIT: I know I've been out awhile, but did PJtaper get promoted and a name change that sounds simular?
Last edited by edderlyj on Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
I won.
Post Reply