Anything OBEY related

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
Posts: 8615
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Contact:

Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:06 pm

it's pointless to try anymore right? seriously giant run - like in n out in 10-15 secs max including captcha and still sold out what a drymounting joke this has become
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
User avatar
Kdh12
Art Freak
Posts: 10820
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Here

Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:10 pm

Yeah that one caught me by surprise, I was fairly quick, a larger run and swing, miss
mmmm Beer :pint:
User avatar
GoreMetChef
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 975
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:11 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:10 pm

+1
User avatar
HelloExactly
Art Expert
Posts: 1588
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:13 pm

Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:11 pm

ISO SNOOP / WT ARTS VOTE. Anyone? lol
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
Posts: 8615
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Contact:

Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:14 pm

I honestly don't know how such a large run sells out so fast, 10 secs max it lasted, 15 years of collecting and i couldn't tell you the last time I scored on the site with all these glitches, captchas and bots. I lost my mojo and don't know how to score anymore how the times have changed.
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
User avatar
IronBott
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 560
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:22 pm

Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:14 pm

toobs wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:06 pm
it's pointless to try anymore right? seriously giant run - like in n out in 10-15 secs max including captcha and still sold out what a drymounting joke this has become
Gin and Juice for me :pint:
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 53102
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:16 pm

Soul doubt on confirming payment. Can't memba the last time dat happened.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
Posts: 8615
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Contact:

Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:17 pm

Codeblue wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:16 pm
Soul doubt on confirming payment. Can't memba the last time dat happened.
same
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
User avatar
Kdh12
Art Freak
Posts: 10820
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Here

Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:19 pm

there might also be a record number on ebay, could it sell for less than cost :rolling:
mmmm Beer :pint:
User avatar
GoreMetChef
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 975
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:11 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:24 pm

Kdh12 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:19 pm
there might also be a record number on ebay, could it sell for less than cost :rolling:
Good luck actually having that sent to you and not cancelled tho 8)
User avatar
mrB7LACK
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:10 pm
Location: the interweb

Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:38 pm

Kdh12 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:19 pm
there might also be a record number on ebay, could it sell for less than cost :rolling:
One eBay seller has 6 available :shock:
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
Posts: 8615
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Contact:

Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:39 pm

mrB7LACK wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:38 pm
Kdh12 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:19 pm
there might also be a record number on ebay, could it sell for less than cost :rolling:
One eBay seller has 6 available :shock:
most of those 50-60 people selling have that many they just don't list them all at once - fcuking cumdumpsters
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6949
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:50 pm

Got a call at 9:50 and spent the next 35 minutes on the phone. Then thought “oh yeah, there was drop today”. The phone even reminded me. Lol.

GoreMetChef wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:24 pm
Kdh12 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:19 pm
there might also be a record number on ebay, could it sell for less than cost :rolling:
Good luck actually having that sent to you and not cancelled tho 8)
I bought 3 Lewis prints on the Bay and all were refunded.
User avatar
mrB7LACK
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:10 pm
Location: the interweb

Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:51 pm

toobs wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:39 pm
mrB7LACK wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:38 pm
Kdh12 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:19 pm
there might also be a record number on ebay, could it sell for less than cost :rolling:
One eBay seller has 6 available :shock:
most of those 50-60 people selling have that many they just don't list them all at once - fcuking cumdumpsters
Good point.

I struck out too. The sneaker bot youth has taken over.

Somehow missing the good ole days when someone on EB would say UP! and I'd engage in an hour long process of constantly pressing F5 on my Compaq.

Drymount, I'm getting old. :neutral:
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 53102
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:54 pm

bubbie wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:50 pm
Got a call at 9:50 and spent the next 35 minutes on the phone. Then thought “oh yeah, there was drop today”. The phone even reminded me. Lol.

GoreMetChef wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:24 pm
Kdh12 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:19 pm
there might also be a record number on ebay, could it sell for less than cost :rolling:
Good luck actually having that sent to you and not cancelled tho 8)
I bought 3 Lewis prints on the Bay and all were refunded.
Luls.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
Post Reply