Page 1442 of 1946

Re: Anything OBEY related

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:09 pm
by viastudio
+1 yay!

Re: Anything OBEY related

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:17 pm
by earlgreytoast
charter wrote:Easy peasy

Re: Anything OBEY related

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:17 pm
by kansasbbq
PLUSH wrote:for "a few left" means 20 at this point. :shock:
:lol:

Re: Anything OBEY related

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:21 pm
by chevyav53
oldfartatplay wrote:paypal made me enter a security code which they texted me :hanging: ????
I was trying with Paypal the last several times, though it worked before seemed so slow recently. Used Chrome and CC this time and was much faster.

Re: Anything OBEY related

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:36 pm
by andyfarrimond
+1

Re: Anything OBEY related

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:41 pm
by chevyav53
IronBott wrote:
Marciano315 wrote:+1, haven't bought a Fairey in well over a year, is $20 for shipping the new thing?
They charged me 36$ on this one, and last week only 34 for an order of a 16x24 and a 24x36 combine.
I am confuse
I thought it was more due to letter press and being shipped flat but it is the same I paid for his tubes shipped. Coming from a few hours away I thought it might be less too. But not even close to the most expensive shipping I've paid.

Re: Anything OBEY related

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:23 pm
by Kdh12
ISO :)

Re: Anything OBEY related

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:31 pm
by stuckeyc
TONS on ebay. These will be available for cost in no time

Re: Anything OBEY related

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:35 pm
by IronBott
chevyav53 wrote:
IronBott wrote:
Marciano315 wrote:+1, haven't bought a Fairey in well over a year, is $20 for shipping the new thing?
They charged me 36$ on this one, and last week only 34 for an order of a 16x24 and a 24x36 combine.
I am confuse
I thought it was more due to letter press and being shipped flat but it is the same I paid for his tubes shipped. Coming from a few hours away I thought it might be less too. But not even close to the most expensive shipping I've paid.
Here's the official answer I got: "The additional shipping is due to the additional insurance on this package."

Re: Anything OBEY related

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:58 pm
by jjttdw
I'm just happy they ship the letterpresses flat. I didn't like it when they shipped a couple in tubes.

Re: Anything OBEY related

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:45 pm
by dolamite24
jjttdw wrote:I'm just happy they ship the letterpresses flat. I didn't like it when they shipped a couple in tubes.
Seriously. That was really annoying for a brief time.

Re: Anything OBEY related

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:53 pm
by charter
When did obey start sending an email order confirmation with how to unwrap prints for dummies?

Re: Anything OBEY related

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:53 pm
by IronBott
dolamite24 wrote:
jjttdw wrote:I'm just happy they ship the letterpresses flat. I didn't like it when they shipped a couple in tubes.
Seriously. That was really annoying for a brief time.
Sure but in which parallel universe is shipping flat more expensive ?

Re: Anything OBEY related

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:58 pm
by chevyav53
charter wrote:When did obey start sending an email order confirmation with how to unwrap prints for dummies?
Ha, never noticed. Sometimes people need help that first time. What it fails to mention is do not open after happy hour.... yup did that one time, luckily it was not anything important and just a corner of a kids poster :pint:

Re: Anything OBEY related

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:33 pm
by fribhey
charter wrote:When did obey start sending an email order confirmation with how to unwrap prints for dummies?
they started adding the instructions this past July