Anything OBEY related

General art-related discussion.
benman3321
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:30 pm

Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:10 am

Shiiiiit. Wanted that. :(
User avatar
ipath2003
Art Expert
Posts: 2538
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 12:00 am

Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:03 pm

http://obeyclothing.com/products/mandala-ornament

$18 shipped? Worth It?

its a same as the one from 2010
User avatar
comountaingolf
Art Expert
Posts: 9945
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:36 pm
Location: The 19th Hole

Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:10 pm

ipath2003 wrote:http://obeyclothing.com/products/mandala-ornament

$18 shipped? Worth It?

its a same as the one from 2010
I grabbed a couple with free shipping & 25% off, so not bad... :pint:

http://obeyclothing.com/collections/men ... a-ornament
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
User avatar
IronBott
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 547
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:22 pm

Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:15 pm

comountaingolf wrote:
ipath2003 wrote:http://obeyclothing.com/products/mandala-ornament

$18 shipped? Worth It?

its a same as the one from 2010
I grabbed a couple with free shipping & 25% off, so not bad... :pint:

http://obeyclothing.com/collections/men ... a-ornament
Damn those are usually sold on obeygiant site. Beeing from canada as soon as I open the link it redirect me on the obeyclothing.ca site, which doesn't sell the ornament.
Any idea how I can order them ? Or if someone want to grab one for me I'd appreciate.
User avatar
Brazzzy
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:47 pm

Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:28 pm

my dumbass forgot to put in the 25% off code for the ornament. goddammit.
mitchupitchu
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:46 pm

Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:37 pm

whats the code for 25% off and free shipping?
User avatar
soupysound
EB Trainee
Posts: 3730
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:38 pm

mitchupitchu wrote:whats the code for 25% off and free shipping?
CYBR25
Image
User avatar
soupysound
EB Trainee
Posts: 3730
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:40 pm

IronBott wrote:Damn those are usually sold on obeygiant site. Beeing from canada as soon as I open the link it redirect me on the obeyclothing.ca site, which doesn't sell the ornament.
do you happen to have a 2013 ornament to trade?

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/182305
Image
User avatar
IronBott
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 547
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:22 pm

Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:41 pm

soupysound wrote:
IronBott wrote:Damn those are usually sold on obeygiant site. Beeing from canada as soon as I open the link it redirect me on the obeyclothing.ca site, which doesn't sell the ornament.
do you happen to have a 2013 ornament to trade?

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/182305
I do got it, but not for trade. Would like to keep the collection rolling
mitchupitchu
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:46 pm

Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:46 pm

IronBott wrote:
soupysound wrote:
IronBott wrote:Damn those are usually sold on obeygiant site. Beeing from canada as soon as I open the link it redirect me on the obeyclothing.ca site, which doesn't sell the ornament.
do you happen to have a 2013 ornament to trade?

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/182305
I do got it, but not for trade. Would like to keep the collection rolling
Check your email...
mitchupitchu
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:46 pm

Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:49 pm

grabbed 2. now out of stock.
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
Posts: 9828
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier

Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:55 pm

It's like 2012 up in here. :P
ImageT.K.C.
User avatar
MJGallicchio
Art Expert
Posts: 1841
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:35 pm
Location: 'Merica

Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:36 pm

Damn it! I've been looking for that one. :(
User avatar
soupysound
EB Trainee
Posts: 3730
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:05 pm

just got a refund for 1 of the 2 ornaments...

was there a 1 limit per order?
Image
mitchupitchu
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:46 pm

Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:29 pm

just got my refund email notification too.

I was trying to do a good deed for the Canadian dude... sorry homey.
Post Reply