Anything OBEY related

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
Posts: 8595
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Contact:

Mon May 02, 2016 5:11 pm

man... i like the background :roll:
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
User avatar
bkboy77
Art Expert
Posts: 8585
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:58 pm
Location: Burger King

Mon May 02, 2016 6:10 pm

gonna wait for the large format
fung430 wrote:Expressobeans knows everything.
User avatar
ToonKiller
Art Expert
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:24 pm
Location: High Plains Drifter

Mon May 02, 2016 6:12 pm

Gonna wait for the 5k coffee table.
User avatar
Bantler
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:52 pm

Mon May 02, 2016 6:15 pm

DANGER: CASH GRAB
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52588
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Mon May 02, 2016 6:16 pm

At least he made it blue to try to compensate.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
bulkhead72
Art Expert
Posts: 9504
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:50 am
Location: Los Angeles

Mon May 02, 2016 6:26 pm

Blue is the new blah.
User avatar
omyweenis
Art Expert
Posts: 1448
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 1:48 am
Location: Los Angeles

Mon May 02, 2016 7:15 pm

Blue like that Wave Pop :shock:
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
Posts: 9825
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier

Mon May 02, 2016 7:28 pm

So oil is bad? Or smoking? Or both?
ImageT.K.C.
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6587
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Mon May 02, 2016 7:54 pm

Both are good unless combined
User avatar
ToonKiller
Art Expert
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:24 pm
Location: High Plains Drifter

Mon May 02, 2016 8:02 pm

bryndavies wrote:So oil is bad? Or smoking? Or both?

Smoking oil is good tho, all the kids are doing it now :ziggi:
User avatar
BangElDesh
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:09 pm
Location: Long Beach, CA
Contact:

Mon May 02, 2016 9:06 pm

Is it just me, or does it take some serious cojones to cite yourself as inspiration for your latest work?
spagucci1
Art Expert
Posts: 2481
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:53 pm

Mon May 02, 2016 9:12 pm

BangElDesh wrote:Is it just me, or does it take some serious cojones to cite yourself as inspiration for your latest work?
He's using an old photo that he took as inspirition. I dont see a problem with it.
User avatar
punch
Art Expert
Posts: 3982
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:22 pm

Mon May 02, 2016 10:27 pm

Image
User avatar
BangElDesh
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:09 pm
Location: Long Beach, CA
Contact:

Tue May 03, 2016 1:08 am

spagucci1 wrote:
BangElDesh wrote:Is it just me, or does it take some serious cojones to cite yourself as inspiration for your latest work?
He's using an old photo that he took as inspirition. I dont see a problem with it.
Ya but it's a photo he already made a screen print of in 1990. It's not like oil, cigarettes & old screen prints he did are his only options.
spagucci1
Art Expert
Posts: 2481
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:53 pm

Tue May 03, 2016 1:11 am

BangElDesh wrote:
spagucci1 wrote:
BangElDesh wrote:Is it just me, or does it take some serious cojones to cite yourself as inspiration for your latest work?
He's using an old photo that he took as inspirition. I dont see a problem with it.
Ya but it's a photo he already made a screen print of in 1990. It's not like oil, cigarettes & old screen prints he did are his only options.
Guess you didnt read far enough to understand why he printing it again. Not a big deal at all.
Post Reply