Anything OBEY related

General art-related discussion.
edderlyj
Art Expert

Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:29 am

I just write in sigs at this point, yeah? I'm thinking of doing a whole book of just original signatures I hand-etch by safety-pin on bathroom walls globally. because travel and originality. and then I really do smell myself. I need more patchouli. I'd rather talk anything giant related, to be honest. who built the pyramids with pi, the meter, the golden ratio, and 200tonne monoliths because it wasn't the friggin egyptians and that's no kind of conspiracy. I took a laser and prism rod down there myself and ran the whole survey, remarkable.

tl;dr (too lame; didn't retain)
tb;dc (tuberculosis; don't catch)
ts;dl (too stupid; didn't laugh)
td;dd (too dangerous; don't distribute) (not sure who this one's for, but pick your poison)
tp;dh (teepee; doody hole) (re: Beavis) (doody heh heh doody, it's my doody heh heh it is your doody, no it is my doody to doody heh heh) :hanging: :notworthy: :roll: :shock: :oops: :tumbleweed: :violin: :artist: :banana: :noyoutakeyourmeds:
Героям слава
chalkdust
Art Expert

Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:46 am

whew that's a whole lotta insane. I'm going to go smoke more weed now.
ifonly216
Art Connoisseur

Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:30 am

WTF, did i just read? That's a whole new level of crazy!
" time wounds all the heals"
HelloExactly
Art Expert

Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:02 am

Between this guy and the dude in the Bottleneck thread, according to my calculations 40% of active EB posters are insane!
Kdh12
Art Freak

Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:50 am

I mean we got a pjtapper reference tho
mmmm Beer :pint:
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:30 pm

Covid induced breakdown?
Kdh12
Art Freak

Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:41 pm

Meth
mmmm Beer :pint:
edderlyj
Art Expert

Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:59 pm

...and THAT'S what keeps us coming back. good show kids. let's all zoom grandma her hugs or prayers this turkey day and enjoy more online luxury taxes as we rebuild our economy one credit card at a time. Cue Pavement's 'Unfair'.

I think insanity gets thrown around too loosely. Uncrisp the corners from time to time and find there's less need for ayahuasca than Hancock and Rogan proffer. I know there are more published poets less normal than myself on here, but I'm grateful to have happened once more on the only forum I ever did know. Sometimes insane is simply synonymous with better read, yon logic bombed left-brainers.

Unless it was too long; didn't read. Then we really might be illiterate and just another nipple gall clinging beneath a leaf.

I'm not as good as any of you in any way-shape-or-form, and will continue to grovel humbly from beneath the beneath.

'rage, rage against the dying of the light' and leave all other blood boils for dr. pimple popper, ye youth unwasted.
I'm out.
Героям слава
chalkdust
Art Expert

Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:20 pm

stuckeyc
Art Expert

Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:11 pm

Psychedelics gotta be psychedelics
edderlyj
Art Expert

Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:06 pm

Orly. Sure, drugs can be part of it for many waking voids, but they don't have to be. And, clarity ever at the fore, we needn't be uncleverer than ourselves to unpack things simply. Is this all this is for? We try to leave it a better place than we find it, but tarring and feathering is our programming. I love you, but not in a blow-vick's-vapor-rub-on-my-face-to-this-beat, or even spin-in-these-lawn-seats-with-me sort of way. Skim, assume, drift, and stack cash. What else is there? "I'm here to help, but can only open the door," said some a-hole who knew I wasn't a privileged initiate.

Spinning Tom Petty's dirty coffin like we're lumberjack log-rollers is so post-Younger-Dryas impact. Laugh and the world just thinks you're a nutter, cry and the children will laugh, but fart...farting makes everything so much better. And it's about all the new scratch/sniff modifications seem to've left us 'round ch'ere as we build the 'temple within'?

Upcountry degens unite! Ya suppose. It's just...escapism's lost any luster amid all that's always been exigent beneath the distortion field. There's more light than we can see, yet. But keep calling me crazy. I can fake it. I invented the punchline before most here were born and expired well before that mid-encephalon. Come see some deeds, because watching these words wills us nowhere; and how do we pay hollow forward?

Now I can set this microphone down gently and leave. Nope, don't try to stop me. I mean it this time. :lol:
dougr
Site Admin

Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:28 pm

electrachrome wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:52 am
bsharp wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:39 pm
geka wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:33 pm
https://www.sothebys.com/en/buy/auction ... ?locale=en unbelievable results
Holy moly, $40k for Hope. https://www.sothebys.com/en/buy/auction ... airey/hope

Maybe it's time for me to get some of my collection onto the next auction there.
so, who else here held onto theirs and didn't flip it for the short term gain?
I'm assuming it's not a long list
:whistle:
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:22 pm

blue has his.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:29 pm

Luls. Why ya gotta twist the knife?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
IronBott
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:46 am

shepard basicly made a cyber monday drop for bot last night at 3am. Everything was sold out before my eyes realise there was a dropbox to select the cans -_-