Anything OBEY related

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
bapaik
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 408
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 2:40 pm

Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:01 pm

181 in inventory after I checked out and went back. I'd have to imagine a large chunk, if not all, was sold now.
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
Posts: 8579
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Contact:

Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:03 pm

bapaik wrote:181 in inventory after I checked out and went back. I'd have to imagine a large chunk, if not all, was sold now.
strange counted no more then 11 secs from cart to check out and it was sold out from when it went up? hows that possible? unless people are backdooring and adding to cart before they are on a page thats the only way possible
Last edited by toobs on Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 6669
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:04 pm

toobs wrote:damn, my work connection suckin fat cocknballs
+1
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
User avatar
misterwhisper
Art Expert
Posts: 2171
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 2:56 am

Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:05 pm

+0. drymountin chrome autofill inserted a 4-digit expiry year instead of a 2-digit on my cc info -- first time that's happened. Sold out by the time I figured out why it wasn't going through and changed the date manually. Guess it's back to paypal for me. :hanging:
User avatar
GoBluePanic
Art Expert
Posts: 2439
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 am

Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:07 pm

This one is going to look real nice in person. 8)
I'm not someone else.
User avatar
xangelx
Art Expert
Posts: 2315
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:42 pm
Location: Brooklyn, NY - Top of the food chain!

Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:11 pm

Scored it easily, looked like it was up for just under a minute.
"If I could fly high above the world, would I see a bunch of living dots spell the word stupidity" - Bad Religion
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
Posts: 13717
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st

Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:23 pm

Codeblue wrote:Got captcha'd and still copped. Pretty damn easy.
Yup, I got captcha'd and scored as well.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
User avatar
lazk
Art Expert
Posts: 5327
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:45 am
Location: Knoxville, TN

Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:31 pm

All these new hype kids and bots. They "ate" up a ton of stock.
T.K.C.
User avatar
ArchibaldTuttle
Art Expert
Posts: 1434
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:19 pm

Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:51 pm

Kramerica wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Got captcha'd and still copped. Pretty damn easy.
Yup, I got captcha'd and scored as well.
User avatar
justin
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 325
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:17 am

Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:08 pm

I thought it was an easy print to scoop, plus the 550 edition probably made it sit for 5-10 more seconds.
User avatar
bapaik
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 408
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 2:40 pm

Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:13 pm

toobs wrote:
bapaik wrote:181 in inventory after I checked out and went back. I'd have to imagine a large chunk, if not all, was sold now.
strange counted no more then 11 secs from cart to check out and it was sold out from when it went up? hows that possible? unless people are backdooring and adding to cart before they are on a page thats the only way possible
In refreshing the inventory every ~5 seconds, it went from like 181, to 78, to ~30, 11, ~3 --> sold out. That was all over the course of 1:00 - 1:01. I wonder if they all just got carted, so what I'm viewing is the actual copies that check out. So while I saw 181 in inventory, all were carted, and just not checked out. Therefore, people trying to cart at that point would get a sold out.
nigrone
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:15 am

Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:20 pm

bapaik wrote:
toobs wrote:
bapaik wrote:181 in inventory after I checked out and went back. I'd have to imagine a large chunk, if not all, was sold now.
strange counted no more then 11 secs from cart to check out and it was sold out from when it went up? hows that possible? unless people are backdooring and adding to cart before they are on a page thats the only way possible
In refreshing the inventory every ~5 seconds, it went from like 181, to 78, to ~30, 11, ~3 --> sold out. That was all over the course of 1:00 - 1:01. I wonder if they all just got carted, so what I'm viewing is the actual copies that check out. So while I saw 181 in inventory, all were carted, and just not checked out. Therefore, people trying to cart at that point would get a sold out.
How did you see how many were available? I know there was this slack channel a while ago but that seemed to have moved someplace else.
User avatar
bapaik
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 408
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 2:40 pm

Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:40 pm

nigrone wrote:
bapaik wrote:
toobs wrote:
bapaik wrote:181 in inventory after I checked out and went back. I'd have to imagine a large chunk, if not all, was sold now.
strange counted no more then 11 secs from cart to check out and it was sold out from when it went up? hows that possible? unless people are backdooring and adding to cart before they are on a page thats the only way possible
In refreshing the inventory every ~5 seconds, it went from like 181, to 78, to ~30, 11, ~3 --> sold out. That was all over the course of 1:00 - 1:01. I wonder if they all just got carted, so what I'm viewing is the actual copies that check out. So while I saw 181 in inventory, all were carted, and just not checked out. Therefore, people trying to cart at that point would get a sold out.
How did you see how many were available? I know there was this slack channel a while ago but that seemed to have moved someplace else.

Right click the page, "View Page Source" and ctrl-f "Inventory management"
User avatar
HenryGaleWasHere
Art Expert
Posts: 2493
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:56 pm

+1
User avatar
thefiend5
Art Expert
Posts: 1185
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:18 pm

i checked and 19 went back up, what a score if you missed
Post Reply