Anything OBEY related

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
IndyDMBFan
Art Expert
Posts: 1671
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:37 am

Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:02 pm

soam24 wrote:
j_pawlish1476 wrote:Looking to frame up my LF Wrong Path. Anyone have recommendations for framers in the Indianapolis area?

maybe indydmbfan can help with a rec.
You rang? :D


I use Irvington Picture Frame Company for local frame ups

http://irvingtonpictureframecompany.com/
j_pawlish1476
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 957
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:05 pm

Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:11 pm

IndyDMBFan wrote:
soam24 wrote:
j_pawlish1476 wrote:Looking to frame up my LF Wrong Path. Anyone have recommendations for framers in the Indianapolis area?

maybe indydmbfan can help with a rec.
You rang? :D


I use Irvington Picture Frame Company for local frame ups

http://irvingtonpictureframecompany.com/
Thanks for the link. Just moved to NapTown and still getting my bearings.
User avatar
xangelx
Art Expert
Posts: 2387
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:42 pm
Location: Brooklyn, NY - Top of the food chain!

Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:46 pm

Woo5lscott wrote:$1500 for a jacket :lol:
I went with the $90 jean jacket instead.
"If I could fly high above the world, would I see a bunch of living dots spell the word stupidity" - Bad Religion
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12340
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:30 pm

xangelx wrote:
Woo5lscott wrote:$1500 for a jacket :lol:
I went with the $90 jean jacket instead.
It's the Brooklyn way! :P
Image
bsharp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 560
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:54 pm

Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:14 pm

ALSO ON SALE WED. APRIL 18TH AT 10AM PST!

As part of the Obey x Misfits collab pick up the companion limited edition print HORROR BUSINESS CRYPT, for sale exclusively on the Misfits websites. Information below!

HORROR BUSINESS CRYPT. 18 x 24 inches. Screenprint on cream Speckle Tone paper. Signed by Shepard Fairey. Numbered edition of 450. $50. Available Wednesday, April 18 at 10AM (PDT) on https://misfitsofficialmerch.com/ and https://www.misfitsrecordsofficial.com/ exclusively. Limit 1 per person/household.
Image
Image
Woo5lscott
Art Expert
Posts: 1274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:16 am

Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:20 pm

Meh
User avatar
ccsmd598
Art Expert
Posts: 2067
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 5:33 pm

Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:15 pm

Woo5lscott wrote:Meh
Says the man of impeccable taste :rolling:
Woo5lscott wrote:
finneganm wrote:Foil
Pee
Wee’s
Big
Adventure

Takes an unbelievable amount of confidence, like naked old man at gym levels of confidence, to hang fudge like that.
I bought the foil :lol:
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 53322
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:03 pm

Luls.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
bapaik
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 419
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 2:40 pm

Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:08 pm

Just curious: did the site list what type of leather it was for the jacket? Got really into leather jackets a while back, and 1500 isn’t crazy, but it would def depend on the type of leather.
User avatar
halftonegraphics
Art Freak
Posts: 15369
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:27 pm

bapaik wrote:Just curious: did the site list what type of leather it was for the jacket? Got really into leather jackets a while back, and 1500 isn’t crazy, but it would def depend on the type of leather.
i might guess you are paying more for the shep hand stenciling and not the leather. apparently limited to only 25, according to hypebeast.
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
User avatar
hillsj2001
Art Expert
Posts: 1632
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:00 am

Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:27 am

j_pawlish1476 wrote:
IndyDMBFan wrote:
soam24 wrote:
j_pawlish1476 wrote:Looking to frame up my LF Wrong Path. Anyone have recommendations for framers in the Indianapolis area?

maybe indydmbfan can help with a rec.
You rang? :D


I use Irvington Picture Frame Company for local frame ups

http://irvingtonpictureframecompany.com/
Thanks for the link. Just moved to NapTown and still getting my bearings.
worth an hour drive?...i am 70 miles west of indy and only have a hobby lobby and jeffrey allans here
spagucci1
Art Expert
Posts: 2481
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:53 pm

Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:17 am

I guess these limited edition of 10 jackets were a steal. They were $175 if I remember correctly. What is stenciled on the leather jacket? The Andre face?

Image
rlbchef
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:00 pm

Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:39 am

spagucci1 wrote:I guess these limited edition of 10 jackets were a steal. They were $175 if I remember correctly. What is stenciled on the leather jacket? The Andre face?

Image
Ha! I remember those. Should have grabbed one
User avatar
oldfartatplay
Art Expert
Posts: 1829
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:42 am

Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:59 pm

HORROR BUSINESS TOMB SIGNED & NUMBERED SCREEN PRINT
up!
+1
User avatar
gonzo303
Art Freak
Posts: 18434
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:06 pm

oldfartatplay wrote:HORROR BUSINESS TOMB SIGNED & NUMBERED SCREEN PRINT
up!
+1
I think you're one of the only ones lol
Same fudge, different drop.
Post Reply