Anything OBEY related

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
GoreMetChef
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 977
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:11 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:24 pm

I got the initial refund email and then nothing else.

No variant, no shipping notice.

Then I emailed yesterday to ask what I’m getting and they sent me this:

“There has been an update: Your order will be processed and shipped. We will not be issuing any refunds.
We apologize for the confusion.

OBEY TEAM”

Which basically clears up nothing and I’m more confused than ever lol
User avatar
HenryGaleWasHere
Art Expert
Posts: 2501
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:25 pm

gfraser wrote:Received all emails. Still waiting on shipping notice for original set or word about the new set. They currently still have my monies and I have no idea whats going to happen. Just to add total confusiion to this mess I included some offsets with my order :lol: Its going to be anyones guess as to what I receive
Image
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25812
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:25 pm

GoreMetChef wrote:I got the initial refund email and then nothing else.

No variant, no shipping notice.

Then I emailed yesterday to ask what I’m getting and they sent me this:

“There has been an update: Your order will be processed and shipped. We will not be issuing any refunds.
We apologize for the confusion.

OBEY TEAM”

Which basically clears up nothing and I’m more confused than ever lol
To list or not to list, amirite?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 7194
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:27 pm

:lol:

P.S. You said you did not follow!
User avatar
GoreMetChef
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 977
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:11 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:32 pm

rubberneck wrote:
GoreMetChef wrote:I got the initial refund email and then nothing else.

No variant, no shipping notice.

Then I emailed yesterday to ask what I’m getting and they sent me this:

“There has been an update: Your order will be processed and shipped. We will not be issuing any refunds.
We apologize for the confusion.

OBEY TEAM”

Which basically clears up nothing and I’m more confused than ever lol
To list or not to list, amirite?
Come on Obey, just tell me what I can list
User avatar
gfraser
Art Expert
Posts: 1639
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:00 am

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:36 pm

HenryGaleWasHere wrote:
gfraser wrote:Received all emails. Still waiting on shipping notice for original set or word about the new set. They currently still have my monies and I have no idea whats going to happen. Just to add total confusiion to this mess I included some offsets with my order :lol: Its going to be anyones guess as to what I receive
Image
hahaha I wouldn't even be surprised.
User avatar
gfraser
Art Expert
Posts: 1639
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:00 am

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:43 pm

GoreMetChef wrote:“There has been an update: Your order will be processed and shipped. We will not be issuing any refunds.
We apologize for the confusion.

OBEY TEAM”
OMF this is incredible! Youre getting a print set whether you like it or not. Like seriously, who do they have working over there?
User avatar
PLUSH
Art Expert
Posts: 7201
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:43 pm
Location: TEXAS

Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:00 pm

GoreMetChef wrote:I got the initial refund email and then nothing else.

No variant, no shipping notice.

Then I emailed yesterday to ask what I’m getting and they sent me this:

“There has been an update: Your order will be processed and shipped. We will not be issuing any refunds.
We apologize for the confusion.

OBEY TEAM”

Which basically clears up nothing and I’m more confused than ever lol
At least you got that. I have sent an email each day asking about why I was refunded and if I have an order or not? :hanging:
User avatar
ToonKiller
Art Expert
Posts: 1931
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:24 pm
Location: High Plains Drifter

Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:22 pm

I got that same email but also got the variant email.

I did notice since Gmail groups emails together EBer like that the no refund, will still process your order email from y'day was grouped with the over sold/refund email. So I thought I'd get the reg but I didn't receive tracking yesterday so???
som3d3vil23
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:16 am

Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:40 pm

update on my side, got refund email and thats all, prints shipped yesterday here monday. Come on m16 vs ak47 :notworthy:
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 18442
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:40 pm

dolamite24 wrote:
ChefFerrari wrote:I wonder if he is putting a random Stout poster in with the orders.
I heard rumblings about a random Olly Moss...
#totorogiclee
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 7160
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:41 pm

ToonKiller wrote:I got that same email but also got the variant email.

I would imagine that there will be a few people that get the original and the variant. I'm guessing that those at Obey don't know how to use vlookup in excel.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
User avatar
wizdom
Art Expert
Posts: 3441
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:32 am
Location: NYC

Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:05 pm

gfraser wrote:
HenryGaleWasHere wrote:
gfraser wrote:Received all emails. Still waiting on shipping notice for original set or word about the new set. They currently still have my monies and I have no idea whats going to happen. Just to add total confusiion to this mess I included some offsets with my order :lol: Its going to be anyones guess as to what I receive
Image
hahaha I wouldn't even be surprised.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
applehead
Art Expert
Posts: 2225
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:27 pm

Got my shipping notice, so looks like I'm getting what I wanted. Still curious to see what they other colorways look like, and I'll probably find a way to get those from someone on here or ebay. What a ride this release has been. I hope they get the kinks worked out and have a great next release.
User avatar
ToonKiller
Art Expert
Posts: 1931
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:24 pm
Location: High Plains Drifter

Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:32 pm

jjttdw wrote:
ToonKiller wrote:I got that same email but also got the variant email.

I would imagine that there will be a few people that get the original and the variant. I'm guessing that those at Obey don't know how to use vlookup in excel.

Well, I am in the platinum club so fingers crossed :ziggi:
Post Reply