Anything OBEY related

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6934
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:25 am

Kdh12 wrote:I got an email from bed bath and beyond

Can someone explain this to me
My wife signed me up for their emails to get a discount for some fudge she was buying a couple of weeks ago. That's the explanation of how i got one.
j_pawlish1476
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 952
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:05 pm

Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:25 am

I got the refund email this morning an hour and half after placing my original order, but not the new color-way email? Hmmmm
User avatar
MooreSaxPlease
Art Expert
Posts: 2147
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:12 am
Location: Orange County

Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:27 am

j_pawlish1476 wrote:I got the refund email this morning an hour and half after placing my original order, but not the new color-way email? Hmmmm
same here
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6934
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:28 am

gonzo303 wrote:
tulip1637 wrote:I have no emails but y'all getting a doyle colorway thus diluting the size of my take out meal.

Also cheers to gonzo's mom for pulling him through. Hopefully he was too strung out to remember all the deviant acts he did to score. Not to mention what he did for the drugs.
Cheers from my mom to you.

PS. I didn’t do anything for drugs, just put them in my body. But you can keep going on about it honestly.

PSS. I also got a regular colorway and variant colorway. :pint:
Old habits die hard. But are the sets the same number?

Whatever happened to that platinum club you were organizing here that turned into shlong measuring contest with toobs, if I remember correctly?
User avatar
thefiend5
Art Expert
Posts: 1194
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:32 am

letstalkprints wrote:With the way the drop went down I "probably" wouldn't state absolutes about who is going to receive what just yet.
Yeah you might be right, but I think with them sending out an email to the refunded people they have an option to get a different set. I think it might be safe to assume that the chances of landing the original set have left the building. But hey its Obey and remember where we are
User avatar
iamthetoe
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:07 pm
Location: NEOH

Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:38 am

So, theoretically if one still somehow had a set carted for purchase, and that person pressed the purchase button after all the earth that's been scorched...WWJD
User avatar
comountaingolf
Art Expert
Posts: 9945
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:36 pm
Location: The 19th Hole

Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:41 am

Image
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
User avatar
shoeless
Art Expert
Posts: 4756
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Nashville

Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:43 am

iamthetoe wrote:So, theoretically if one still somehow had a set carted for purchase, and that person pressed the purchase button after all the earth that's been scorched...WWJD
It will tell you its sold out.
fnord wrote:If you like something, for the love of dog don't share it with EB.
User avatar
iamthetoe
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:07 pm
Location: NEOH

Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:46 am

shoeless wrote:
iamthetoe wrote:So, theoretically if one still somehow had a set carted for purchase, and that person pressed the purchase button after all the earth that's been scorched...WWJD
It will tell you its sold out.
Well that's deflating.
User avatar
earlgreytoast
Art Expert
Posts: 8528
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:13 am

New set better be silver and purple. Not many things rarer than a non-collab Fairey print with purple in it. Perfect for an edition of 700 + 50 APs. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Last edited by earlgreytoast on Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
letstalkprints
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 628
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:09 pm

Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:17 am

silver and 24 ct gold
I'm your huckleberry. That's just my game.
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6934
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:32 am

Pretty sure I am out for the NEW cool extremely just for you not for sale special edition sorry thank you cash grab variant. Make it half the price since it’s potentially double the edition of the original run and I am in. Profiting from your own drymount ups is pretty cool though. #socialexperiment
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
Posts: 9835
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier

Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:08 am

bubbie wrote:Pretty sure I am out for the NEW cool extremely just for you not for sale special edition sorry thank you cash grab variant. Make it half the price since it’s potentially double the edition of the original run and I am in. Profiting from your own drymount ups is pretty cool though. #socialexperiment

Yeah man, me too. Thinking that’s where I’m headed, unless someone wants to buy me lunch. :wink:
ImageT.K.C.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 53057
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:14 am

Luls.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
gonzo303
Art Freak
Posts: 18434
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:44 am

bubbie wrote:
gonzo303 wrote:
tulip1637 wrote:I have no emails but y'all getting a doyle colorway thus diluting the size of my take out meal.

Also cheers to gonzo's mom for pulling him through. Hopefully he was too strung out to remember all the deviant acts he did to score. Not to mention what he did for the drugs.
Cheers from my mom to you.

PS. I didn’t do anything for drugs, just put them in my body. But you can keep going on about it honestly.

PSS. I also got a regular colorway and variant colorway. :pint:
Old habits die hard. But are the sets the same number?

Whatever happened to that platinum club you were organizing here that turned into shlong measuring contest with toobs, if I remember correctly?
I think we both got circumcised.

Sets aren’t the same numbers unfortunately. Couldn’t get that lucky.
Same fudge, different drop.
Post Reply