Anything OBEY related

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
GmidD
Art Expert
Posts: 1670
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:39 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH

Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:02 pm

IronBott wrote:My mailing list is entertaining at least :D
Mine's boring. No replies yet.
User avatar
HenryGaleWasHere
Art Expert
Posts: 2501
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:05 pm

augiewrslr wrote:I just want to reply all with a question or two. I think the 50 of us deserve answers!
+1
User avatar
ajmmck
Art Expert
Posts: 2288
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:28 pm
Location: Australia

Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:05 pm

What did i miss
User avatar
HenryGaleWasHere
Art Expert
Posts: 2501
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:06 pm

ajmmck wrote:What did i miss
a refund
User avatar
butter80
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 363
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:53 pm

Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:14 pm

I’ll live with my refund, image was ok but easily forgettable.
Karma is coming Monkey boy! watch yourself...
User avatar
letstalkprints
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 629
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:09 pm

Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:17 pm

Please share responses from your mailing list :lol:
I'm your huckleberry. That's just my game.
User avatar
ccsmd598
Art Expert
Posts: 2067
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 5:33 pm

Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:25 pm

butter80 wrote:I’ll live with my refund, image was ok but easily forgettable.
Luls
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!
User avatar
ciphe
Art Expert
Posts: 1328
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:51 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:26 pm

has anyone actually been refunded yet?
User avatar
MooreSaxPlease
Art Expert
Posts: 2149
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:12 am
Location: Orange County

Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:30 pm

ciphe wrote:has anyone actually been refunded yet?
Negative
User avatar
Figment87
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:01 pm

Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:51 pm

ciphe wrote:has anyone actually been refunded yet?
Not sure about PayPal, but for a credit card, a refund generally takes a day or three to process and show on your account.
bsharp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 597
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:54 pm

Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:53 pm

Figment87 wrote:
ciphe wrote:has anyone actually been refunded yet?
Not sure about PayPal, but for a credit card, a refund generally takes a day or three to process and show on your account.
True, but the shopify order status in the link from the invoice will switch from "Confirmed" to "Refunded" immediately once OG cancels it.
User avatar
Figment87
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:01 pm

Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:58 pm

bsharp wrote:
Figment87 wrote:
ciphe wrote:has anyone actually been refunded yet?
Not sure about PayPal, but for a credit card, a refund generally takes a day or three to process and show on your account.
True, but the shopify order status in the link from the invoice will switch from "Confirmed" to "Refunded" immediately once OG cancels it.

Ahhh. Did not know that tidbit. Thanks!
User avatar
impfruit
New User
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:37 pm

Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:00 pm

anyone know how well the facebook plugin works? I never got a confirmation email, but I did get an "invoice" over facebook. In the same breath I also didn't get a refund email and want to know if that's info that would get convey over their facebook chat system.
bsharp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 597
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:54 pm

Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:14 pm

From IG:
obeygiant
UPDATE: Obey Giant apologizes for any inconvenience our customers have experienced. Due to technical difficulties, we will not be moving forward with our ‪5pm‬ sale until we get answers from our technical partners. We hear you, we know this is frustrating, we are also frustrated, and are working very hard to resolve this ASAP. What we do know is that for those of you who purchased a print this morning, we will have a fair solution soon. Thank you for your patience!
User avatar
DickButt
Art Expert
Posts: 6968
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:12 pm
Location: NYC

Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:16 pm

Figment87 wrote:
bsharp wrote:
Figment87 wrote:
ciphe wrote:has anyone actually been refunded yet?
Not sure about PayPal, but for a credit card, a refund generally takes a day or three to process and show on your account.
True, but the shopify order status in the link from the invoice will switch from "Confirmed" to "Refunded" immediately once OG cancels it.

Ahhh. Did not know that tidbit. Thanks!
Hah I just checked and my order is still confirmed. These morons drymount up and 4 hours later haven't even actually canceled orders yet.
Post Reply