Anything OBEY related

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
letstalkprints
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 628
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:09 pm

Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:48 pm

Obey :twisted:
I'm your huckleberry. That's just my game.
User avatar
maddog76
Flipper
Posts: 1905
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:00 am

Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:34 pm

Remember when Obey had perfect drops.

Yikes, massive oversells again?
andyfarrimond
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:55 am

Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:35 pm

User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4619
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:39 pm

that was easy. wtf.
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
User avatar
dundun
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 315
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:39 am

Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:40 pm

hunterjax wrote:that was easy. wtf.
I don't think anyone was hawking the OG site as they intimated the release was only happening on the bands site.
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4619
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:42 pm

dundun wrote:
hunterjax wrote:that was easy. wtf.
I don't think anyone was hawking the OG site as they intimated the release was only happening on the bands site.
works for me - I think it's a pretty great image.
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
mikichello
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:37 am

Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:43 pm

User avatar
fribhey
Art Expert
Posts: 1782
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:00 am

Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:45 pm

dundun wrote:
hunterjax wrote:that was easy. wtf.
I don't think anyone was hawking the OG site as they intimated the release was only happening on the bands site.
the post on obeygiant.com, and all the initial social media posts, says they will go on sale at noiseproject.com... then yesterday another post was made on instagram saying they will be on sale at obeygiant.com - I'm sure some people didn't notice that it will be released at both places since they either didn't see the second announcement or weren't paying attention.

also, all the postings said it will be released between 10am-11am PST, which is between 1pm-2pm EST - they dropped it during the wrong time slot, it wasn't supposed to be release yet.
Last edited by fribhey on Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jpup
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 161
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: CT

Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:46 pm

+1 thanks
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 7107
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:51 pm

I picked one up. Not to wordy and a good image. The thing I don't like is that the cop seems to be on a body severed at the waist.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
bsharp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:54 pm

Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:54 pm

+1

Although... right after I checked out, it disappeared off the prints page.
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 7107
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:58 pm

bsharp wrote:+1

Although... right after I checked out, it disappeared off the prints page.
That is odd... that this link still takes you there

https://store.obeygiant.com/collections ... reen-print
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
User avatar
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert
Posts: 2124
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:04 pm
Location: DALLAS

Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:01 pm

jjttdw wrote:
bsharp wrote:+1

Although... right after I checked out, it disappeared off the prints page.
That is odd... that this link still takes you there

https://store.obeygiant.com/collections ... reen-print
Nuh-uh :P
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4619
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:02 pm

hmmm . . . now do I wait for the refund email? :cry:
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
spagucci1
Art Expert
Posts: 2481
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:53 pm

Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:03 pm

Vinly is up
Post Reply