Anything OBEY related

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
rmjguttermouth
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 439
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:00 am
Location: LA

Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:51 am

chevyav53 wrote:I hope some make it to the site on Tuesday. Are these only available at the opening reception or throughout the PEACE exhibit? These are much more desirable images then the last ones that were in store only that made it to the site.
The show wasn't very busy, most of the edition should be avail on the website. Both looked great, btw.
applehead
Art Expert
Posts: 2208
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:00 pm

User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52827
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:07 pm

Prepare for some banged up fudge.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
nevadinova
Art Expert
Posts: 1113
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:00 am

Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:17 pm

I'll chance it. In for 2. Thanks!
User avatar
earlgreytoast
Art Expert
Posts: 8501
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:47 pm

If you’re down with damaged, unsigned prints, shipped with no craft in tiny thin tube, go nuts! At least it’s not a litho.
User avatar
thefiend5
Art Expert
Posts: 1193
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:50 pm

N*E*R*D: Cracked But Unbroken. 18 x 24 inches. Screen print on cream Speckletone paper. Signed by Shepard Fairey. Numbered edition of 200. $65. Available Saturday, November 4 at Obey Clothing‘s booth at ComplexCon in Long Beach and Tuesday, November 7 @ 10AM (PST) on ObeyGiant.com in Store under Prints. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Image
User avatar
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 840
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:11 pm

Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:30 pm

rmjguttermouth wrote:
chevyav53 wrote:I hope some make it to the site on Tuesday. Are these only available at the opening reception or throughout the PEACE exhibit? These are much more desirable images then the last ones that were in store only that made it to the site.
The show wasn't very busy, most of the edition should be avail on the website. Both looked great, btw.
Were you able to make the show? If so how is it?
User avatar
PLUSH
Art Expert
Posts: 7201
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:43 pm
Location: TEXAS

Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:01 pm

:hanging:
andyfarrimond
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:55 am

Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:01 pm

+0 gone in a flash. Didn't even get to the checkout screen
User avatar
nevadinova
Art Expert
Posts: 1113
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:00 am

Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:02 pm

Run of 200 made it awfully tough to get more than one. Damn.
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 7017
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:03 pm

andyfarrimond wrote:+0 gone in a flash. Didn't even get to the checkout screen
I got one step beyond where you were and crapped out.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
adawg8116
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:27 am

Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:03 pm

There must have been less than 50...
User avatar
liptonsweettea
Art Expert
Posts: 1681
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 9:49 am

Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:05 pm

adawg8116 wrote:There must have been less than 50...
150 were sold at complexcon, only 50 were made it online.
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 7017
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:07 pm

I want the letterpress on Thrusday more
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
adawg8116
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:27 am

Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:08 pm

jjttdw wrote:I want the letterpress on Thrusday more
This.
Post Reply