Anything OBEY related

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18085
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:35 pm

misterwhisper wrote:When I got the tweet I somehow read it as "Pow(er) letterpress" instead of "Power and Glory letterpress" so I was a bit disappointed when I clicked the link. Wishful thinking, I guess. :hanging:

2016 is off to a rough start
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
no1gdman
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:13 am
Location: Bay Area

Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:36 pm

I don't mind it
User avatar
dafunk
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:58 pm

Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:41 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
misterwhisper wrote:When I got the tweet I somehow read it as "Pow(er) letterpress" instead of "Power and Glory letterpress" so I was a bit disappointed when I clicked the link. Wishful thinking, I guess. :hanging:

2016 is off to a rough start
Shouldn't you be in the mondo thread?
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18085
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:43 pm

dafunk wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:
misterwhisper wrote:When I got the tweet I somehow read it as "Pow(er) letterpress" instead of "Power and Glory letterpress" so I was a bit disappointed when I clicked the link. Wishful thinking, I guess. :hanging:

2016 is off to a rough start
Shouldn't you be in the mondo thread?

I'm shocked you've been able to make this many posts without getting banned and that you've taken time away from undercutting/failipping prints to follow me. :pint:
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
jchockey35
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:01 pm

Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:51 pm

Anyone looking to get rid of a paradise turns screen print? Not too interested in the litho but it's got me wanting one haha
stuckeyc
Art Expert
Posts: 5355
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:46 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
dafunk wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:
misterwhisper wrote:When I got the tweet I somehow read it as "Pow(er) letterpress" instead of "Power and Glory letterpress" so I was a bit disappointed when I clicked the link. Wishful thinking, I guess. :hanging:

2016 is off to a rough start
Shouldn't you be in the mondo thread?

I'm shocked you've been able to make this many posts without getting banned and that you've taken time away from undercutting/failipping prints to follow me. :pint:
Seriously, I asked for a reban when he still had the orange noob tag. Oh and i dig the new letterpress, hope to keep my set going
Image
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
Posts: 9825
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier

Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:55 pm

Dude will be back by night's end though. And how many fake sales has this new version falesly reported, just like the last incarnates of this poor chap?
ImageT.K.C.
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:20 pm

Whose alt is this again? I'm terrible when it comes to keeping track of these things. :hanging:
So it goes...
User avatar
dtrain
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 10:57 am

Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:31 pm

2004 Obey CatQee new old stock on sale:

http://rotofugi.com/collections/all/pro ... e-keychain
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:04 pm

mondotees wrote:Stoked to team up with @obeygiant in support of Michael Moore's latest documentary, WHERE TO INVADE NEXT. Starting tomorrow at 12PM CST, Shepard Fairey's poster will be available for 72 hours at mondotees.com with 50% of proceeds going to Rootstrikers and Represent.us #WhereToInvadeNext #illustration #ShepardFairey #MichaelMoore
So it goes...
User avatar
ajmmck
Art Expert
Posts: 2281
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:28 pm
Location: Australia

Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:12 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
2016 is off to a rough start
User avatar
chalkdust
Art Expert
Posts: 7068
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:00 am
Location: St. Louis

Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:32 pm

MM needs to look fatter
User avatar
sidewaysscott
Art God
Posts: 22102
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:22 am
Location: denver

Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:37 pm

yawn.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
Posts: 8586
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Contact:

Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:40 pm

no me gusta....
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
User avatar
ToonKiller
Art Expert
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:24 pm
Location: High Plains Drifter

Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:44 pm

ISO shark fin hat.
Post Reply