Anything OBEY related

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 7355
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:51 pm

fribhey wrote:
bubbie wrote:It has been in and out of stock all afternoon. There is a good chance it will still come back.
You would only know that if you had a bit checking the site all the time
What's a bit?
User avatar
ackirkpatrick
Art Expert
Posts: 2158
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:55 pm
Location: Northern Indiana

Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:06 pm

bubbie wrote:
fribhey wrote:
bubbie wrote:It has been in and out of stock all afternoon. There is a good chance it will still come back.
You would only know that if you had a bit checking the site all the time
What's a bit?
iso a bit
Diabolos80
Art Expert
Posts: 3967
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:54 am

Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:10 pm

ackirkpatrick wrote:
bubbie wrote:
fribhey wrote:
bubbie wrote:It has been in and out of stock all afternoon. There is a good chance it will still come back.
You would only know that if you had a bit checking the site all the time
What's a bit?
iso a bit
Get yer bits here! We got all the bits. Drill bits, kibbles n bits, bits and pieces, we got 8 bit to 128 bit and everything between. Do you need less than a lot? Well get yer bits here!
User avatar
fribhey
Art Expert
Posts: 1783
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:00 am

Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:52 am

bubbie wrote:
fribhey wrote:
bubbie wrote:It has been in and out of stock all afternoon. There is a good chance it will still come back.
You would only know that if you had a bot checking the site all the time
What's a bit?
iPhone changed it... fixed now.
User avatar
sidewaysscott
Art God
Posts: 22112
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:22 am
Location: denver

Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:58 am

who cares?
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18169
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:04 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:who cares?
Jerk
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
liptonsweettea
Art Expert
Posts: 1691
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 9:49 am

Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:09 pm

eBay 131677920403 asking $2K? :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
halftonegraphics
Art Freak
Posts: 15372
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:23 pm

I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
User avatar
Noah0189
Art Expert
Posts: 2362
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 1:05 pm

Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:30 pm

keep getting redirected. sold out?
acidburn wrote:...Was one of those bootleg Spidermans that looked like a luchador and showed my excuse for a bulge.
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 7171
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:37 pm

liptonsweettea wrote:eBay 131677920403 asking $2K? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Those kinds of things are all over eBay. Every now and again the seller finds a mark and get paid.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
User avatar
gfraser
Art Expert
Posts: 1639
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:00 am

Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:21 pm

Earth Crisis letterpress back up.
User avatar
misterwhisper
Art Expert
Posts: 2177
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 2:56 am

Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:44 pm

ObeyClothing wrote:As an ode to its heritage roots in DIY mentality and subversive culture, OBEY teamed up with PINTRILL to release a custom capsule of limited edition pins only available through the holidays exclusively online dropping today at 12pm PST. The OBEY x PINTRILL pin pack features classic artwork, OBEY Has a Posse, Corporate Violence, and OBEY Your Mistress all sold separately as well as a set. There will be a limited run of 50 pin packs, and 50 individual pins, with no restock available after they sell out.
http://obeyclothing.com/collections/pintrill-x-obey
spagucci1
Art Expert
Posts: 2481
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:53 pm

Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:53 pm

No longer says limited runs of 50
misterwhisper wrote:
ObeyClothing wrote:As an ode to its heritage roots in DIY mentality and subversive culture, OBEY teamed up with PINTRILL to release a custom capsule of limited edition pins only available through the holidays exclusively online dropping today at 12pm PST. The OBEY x PINTRILL pin pack features classic artwork, OBEY Has a Posse, Corporate Violence, and OBEY Your Mistress all sold separately as well as a set. There will be a limited run of 50 pin packs, and 50 individual pins, with no restock available after they sell out.
http://obeyclothing.com/collections/pintrill-x-obey
User avatar
qp9
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:57 pm

Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:59 pm

WULLTHUR BE A STARE WARS PRINT FOR THE MOVIE.

ONE OBAY R2-D2 PRINT PLEASE sHEP
User avatar
ErocAfellar
Art Expert
Posts: 4516
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:25 pm

Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:01 pm

liptonsweettea wrote:eBay 131677920403 asking $2K? :lol: :lol: :lol:
an addition of 300
:whistle:
HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!
Post Reply