Anything OBEY related

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
LadyGanglia
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 237
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:28 am

Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:29 pm

FOODRAP wrote:FIGURED OUT WHO getrightgalleria ON EBAY IS ON HERE. :hanging:

Actually, dude's not
Image
Diabolos80
Art Expert
Posts: 3967
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:54 am

Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:29 pm

(Passes FOODRAP a microphone so he doesn't need to yell)
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25676
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:30 pm

Diabolos80 wrote:(Passes FOODRAP a microphone so he doesn't need to yell)
Bustin' out the CAPs
It's how Foodie raps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
samuraiwriter
Art Expert
Posts: 2743
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:00 am

Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:34 pm

Let me hit you with a rap called an enclosed rhyme
I just learned it on google
All this talk about shipping, damn ya'll frugal
It's an extra buck or two man, that ain't a crime

All this flippin' and pissin' and moanin'
Reads like kids on a school yard
Whose little dicks don't get hard
Go home to your mommy who I just got done bonin'

Shipping costs money
It's as simple as that
Just pay the cost don't act like a twat
And quit with the jokes cause none of ya'all funny.
Last edited by samuraiwriter on Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
thinkingman08
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:00 am

Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:35 pm

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 0&t=162464
Hey Foodie, since you're complaining about flipping, I'll take your second copy of this for cost. P.S. nice prices on those MBW flips on eBay. :lol:
Diabolos80
Art Expert
Posts: 3967
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:54 am

Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:36 pm

I was like, sonnet and fudge don't rhyme....

:clap:
User avatar
FOODRAP
Art Expert
Posts: 3346
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:15 am
Location: NEW YORK CITY
Contact:

Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:37 pm

thinkingman08 wrote:http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 0&t=162464
Hey Foodie, since you're complaining about flipping, I'll take your second copy of this for cost. P.S. nice prices on those MBW flips on eBay. :lol:
there not flips if there still listed :hanging: more about the dumbing down of prints to then flip is what i posted captain nobody ad start reading like a man cause softees put words in other peoples mouths
Last edited by FOODRAP on Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
samuraiwriter
Art Expert
Posts: 2743
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:00 am

Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:38 pm

Diabolos80 wrote:I was like, sonnet and fudge don't rhyme....

:clap:
I needed to read google more closely, it was called an enclosed rhyme. Not some Petrarchan sonnet fudge.

edited to reflect this...

:pint:
User avatar
technique
Art Expert
Posts: 3433
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:39 am

Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:40 pm

These eb members are ISO expensive paper
Making them drink more than Don Draper
Always another drop to try and cop
It won't set you back $300 a pop
F5 screens all day making my eye look like Fetty Wap
User avatar
shagdonk
Art Expert
Posts: 3574
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 6:01 pm
Location: Hermosa Beach

Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:43 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote: hardest mother drymounter on sesame street
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
Posts: 8584
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Contact:

Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:44 pm

u boys gang bangin on bacon???

Image
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
User avatar
FOODRAP
Art Expert
Posts: 3346
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:15 am
Location: NEW YORK CITY
Contact:

Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:45 pm

shagdonk wrote:
GiantBoyDective wrote: hardest mother drymounter on sesame street
Diamond jewelry trust fund baby keyes, retna flipping hypocrite speaking artist sucking never slam dunkin rat snitch aka xxxxxx..... :shock:

Name edited by mod
User avatar
thinkingman08
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:00 am

Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:46 pm

FOODRAP wrote:
thinkingman08 wrote:http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 0&t=162464
Hey Foodie, since you're complaining about flipping, I'll take your second copy of this for cost. P.S. nice prices on those MBW flips on eBay. :lol:
there not flips if there still listed :hanging: more about the dumbing down of prints to then flip is what i posted captain nobody ad start reading like a man cause softees put words in other peoples mouths
Edited twice and you still don't know how to write in English? GTFOHWTBS #TheArtOfHustling
User avatar
shagdonk
Art Expert
Posts: 3574
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 6:01 pm
Location: Hermosa Beach

Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:47 pm

FOODRAP wrote:
shagdonk wrote:
GiantBoyDective wrote: hardest mother drymounter on sesame street
Diamond jewelry trust fund baby keyes, retna flipping hypocrite speaking artist sucking never slam dunkin rat snitch aka xxxxxx...... :shock:
That's all you got?
Last edited by shagdonk on Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diabolos80
Art Expert
Posts: 3967
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:54 am

Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:48 pm

:!: :lurk: :milking: :groucho: :2thumb: At least there was only one picture that time...

:clap: :hanging: :roll: :P :shock: :allhail:
Post Reply