Anything OBEY related

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
Noah0189
Art Expert
Posts: 2362
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 1:05 pm

Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:29 pm

HenryGaleWasHere wrote: eBay 251818946574
eBay 251818951307

:shock:
Methinks shill.
Last edited by Noah0189 on Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
acidburn wrote:...Was one of those bootleg Spidermans that looked like a luchador and showed my excuse for a bulge.
User avatar
chalkdust
Art Expert
Posts: 7152
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:00 am
Location: St. Louis

Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:29 pm

I knew that fudge would happen as soon as I saw those on there, especially after Rick said he liked it..
User avatar
RiotAct
EB Trainee
Posts: 17566
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY

Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:33 pm

Insert Codeblue quote about EBers here.
1000steps wrote:Gift payments are like unprotected sex - always a bad idea with strangers... If you are gonna do it, do it with someone you trust absolutely.
User avatar
canuck
Art Freak
Posts: 10999
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:23 pm
Location: US of A

Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:37 pm

RiotAct wrote:Insert Codeblue quote about EBers here.
Duh.
Image
User avatar
richyrichoh
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 369
Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 3:31 am

Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:51 pm

As one of the biggest LA homers out there, was super bummed I couldn't get this. Bought one off ebay and tbh, didn't even feel that badly getting it at flipper price.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 24031
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:52 pm

canuck wrote:
RiotAct wrote:Insert Codeblue quote about EBers here.
Duh.
Insert Charlton Heston laughing gif.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
battleroyale
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 910
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:52 am

Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:54 pm

Did anyone else just get a PayPal receipt, I've had nothing from obey
dmb8506
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 650
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:24 am

Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:56 pm

battleroyale wrote:Did anyone else just get a PayPal receipt, I've had nothing from obey
I only received a paypal receipt, nothing from Obey... never had this happen before. I wish they had a "My Account" page :shock:
User avatar
Cbjornson
Art Expert
Posts: 1672
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:05 pm
Location: NoDak

Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:58 pm

Last few drops it's only been a PP receipt. No OG receipt.
maden wrote:Never apologize on the internet.
gonzo303 wrote:This is Gonzos mom
thekharmainitiative
Art Expert
Posts: 1800
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:53 pm

Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:01 pm

After reading all the comments on this drop, I feel like I need to do a webex on basic browser tips.

And +1 BTW. Including obey receipt.
WhoLikesRingo wrote:This single post led to a roller coaster of emotion. Congrats kharma, king of the thread.
User avatar
Kdh12
Art Freak
Posts: 10878
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Here

Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:02 pm

HenryGaleWasHere wrote:
maden wrote:
$1k for $400-$500 worth of Obey (and some frame jobs).
eBay 251818946574
eBay 251818951307

:shock:
Maybe that will make the Americana prints bump up

They are some of the most underrated prints
mmmm Beer :pint:
dmb8506
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 650
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:24 am

Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:03 pm

dmb8506 wrote:
battleroyale wrote:Did anyone else just get a PayPal receipt, I've had nothing from obey
I only received a paypal receipt, nothing from Obey... never had this happen before. I wish they had a "My Account" page :shock:
I found a solution to see if you are confirmed on OBEY! (pending refunds of course)

Look on your paypal email receipt. Towards the bottom you will see "Invoice ID: 12XXXX" This is your order number.

Add the 6 digit number to the end of the following link http://obeygiant.com/store/cart.php?mod ... &orderids=

Make sure to do this in the same browser you purchased the poster with, because it only allows you to search with same cookies. Hope this helps!
User avatar
IndyDMBFan
Art Expert
Posts: 1671
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:37 am

Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:09 pm

Kdh12 wrote:
HenryGaleWasHere wrote:
maden wrote:
$1k for $400-$500 worth of Obey (and some frame jobs).
eBay 251818946574
eBay 251818951307

:shock:
Maybe that will make the Americana prints bump up

They are some of the most underrated prints

Pawn Stars....helping EB make it rain this weekend :banana: :pint:
User avatar
comountaingolf
Art Expert
Posts: 9946
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:36 pm
Location: The 19th Hole

Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:21 pm

Cbjornson wrote:Last few drops it's only been a PP receipt. No OG receipt.
Same here. Your order # is on the PP receipt if you want to touch base with Obey. That said, no issues when I don't get the Obey confirmation, so if you're PP is good, you're good :pint:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
User avatar
comountaingolf
Art Expert
Posts: 9946
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:36 pm
Location: The 19th Hole

Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm

thekharmainitiative wrote:After reading all the comments on this drop, I feel like I need to do a webex on basic browser tips.

And +1 BTW. Including obey receipt.
Man, you are cool... :lol:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
Post Reply