Anything OBEY related

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
jjbehren
Flipper
Posts: 12742
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:00 am

Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:23 am

Yommers wrote:And hey, that's letterpressing for you. Never gonna be perfect and that's part of the fun.
Fixed.
User avatar
cmatthews11
Art Expert
Posts: 2925
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:42 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:

Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:33 am

Yommers wrote:Registration is slightly off on mine as well, but you can only notice it on the left side where the red layer sticks out a tad farther than the black. Really only noticeable if you're looking for it. And hey, that's screenprinting for you. Never gonna be perfect and that's part of the fun.
Mine is similar. You can notice it on the left side of the gun as the black keyline doesn't overlap the red background on that side. Not a huge deal to me, just was making an observation.
User avatar
fribhey
Art Expert
Posts: 1780
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:00 am

Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:32 pm

Yommers wrote:Registration is slightly off on mine as well, but you can only notice it on the left side where the red layer sticks out a tad farther than the black. Really only noticeable if you're looking for it. And hey, that's screenprinting for you. Never gonna be perfect and that's part of the fun.
it's not a screen print
User avatar
biscocrack420
Art Expert
Posts: 5913
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:29 pm

Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:35 pm

fribhey wrote:
Yommers wrote:Registration is slightly off on mine as well, but you can only notice it on the left side where the red layer sticks out a tad farther than the black. Really only noticeable if you're looking for it. And hey, that's screenprinting for you. Never gonna be perfect and that's part of the fun.
it's not a screen print
lel
User avatar
Kdh12
Art Freak
Posts: 10800
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Here

Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:36 pm

They are all defective send them to me.
mmmm Beer :pint:
User avatar
jjbehren
Flipper
Posts: 12742
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:00 am

Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:10 pm

fribhey wrote:it's not a screen print
jjbehren wrote:
Yommers wrote:And hey, that's letterpressing for you. Never gonna be perfect and that's part of the fun.
Fixed.
User avatar
Grtdane06
Art Expert
Posts: 1979
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:04 pm
Location: I come from the land of ice and snow

Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:49 pm

Kdh12 wrote:They are all defective send them to me.
They are all defective send ONE to me :pint:
Replete wrote:Thanks GD and fittingly that was your 666th post :evil:
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
Posts: 9825
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier

Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:12 pm

Obey clothing question: are their shirts and sweatshirts true to size, or hipster cut? I'm usually a large, but don't want some skinny hipster cut fudge showing up at my door, especially when one of the items is a hoody. Any insight from people out there who have purchased before?
ImageT.K.C.
User avatar
liptonsweettea
Art Expert
Posts: 1678
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 9:49 am

Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:13 pm

bryndavies wrote:Obey clothing question: are their shirts and sweatshirts true to size, or hipster cut? I'm usually a large, but don't want some skinny hipster cut fudge showing up at my door, especially when one of the items is a hoody. Any insight from people out there who have purchased before?
i usually wear small T-shirt, but their small is really tight on me
User avatar
PLUSH
Art Expert
Posts: 7200
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:43 pm
Location: TEXAS

Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:15 pm

liptonsweettea wrote:
bryndavies wrote:Obey clothing question: are their shirts and sweatshirts true to size, or hipster cut? I'm usually a large, but don't want some skinny hipster cut fudge showing up at my door, especially when one of the items is a hoody. Any insight from people out there who have purchased before?
i usually wear small T-shirt, but their small is really tight on me

Dude, do guys wear small T-shirts? :P
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
Posts: 9825
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier

Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:16 pm

liptonsweettea wrote:
bryndavies wrote:Obey clothing question: are their shirts and sweatshirts true to size, or hipster cut? I'm usually a large, but don't want some skinny hipster cut fudge showing up at my door, especially when one of the items is a hoody. Any insight from people out there who have purchased before?
i usually wear small T-shirt, but their small is really tight on me
Intetesting. As I suspected. A true hipster cut it seems. Gonna have to bump up to the XL, especially with the winter grubbing season in full effect. Thanks.
ImageT.K.C.
User avatar
jpfondu
Art Expert
Posts: 2526
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:51 am
Location: Scotland

Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:13 pm

Yea the tees are quite right.
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
Posts: 9825
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier

Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:17 pm

jpfondu wrote:Yea the tees are quite right.

Hoping the size up accommodates. That'd be some fudge if it didn't. Just picked up 3 tees and 1 hoody for under $100 with free shipping. Not bad at all.
ImageT.K.C.
spagucci1
Art Expert
Posts: 2481
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:53 pm

Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:19 pm

bryndavies wrote:
jpfondu wrote:Yea the tees are quite right.

Hoping the size up accommodates. That'd be some fudge if it didn't. Just picked up 3 tees and 1 hoody for under $100 with free shipping. Not bad at all.
Tee shirt grab bags should be out any day now.
User avatar
jpfondu
Art Expert
Posts: 2526
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:51 am
Location: Scotland

Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:28 pm

Tshirt grab bag?
Post Reply