General art-related discussion.
cmatthews11
Art Expert

Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:07 pm

Ornament landed today as well.
qtully
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:08 pm

that was a drymounting nightmare. got to the last page and it wouldn't load so i went through the entire process again and still managed to snag one.
ipath2003
Art Expert

Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:09 pm

Home made beer coasters made from our first Chris'tmas tree in our first house

bryndavies
Art Expert

Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:36 pm

Think we'll see any other releases from the obey camp this year, or have we ended the year on a high note with this latest letterpress release?
ImageT.K.C.
reddog76
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:43 pm

bryndavies wrote:Think we'll see any other releases from the obey camp this year, or have we ended the year on a high note with this latest letterpress release?

I can't imagine that's the last one considering the way he banged them out this year.
jordanonthereg
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:46 pm

my ornaments came in today...no golden ticket for me. Good luck to everyone else!
bryndavies
Art Expert

Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:49 pm

reddog76 wrote:
bryndavies wrote:Think we'll see any other releases from the obey camp this year, or have we ended the year on a high note with this latest letterpress release?

I can't imagine that's the last one considering the way he banged them out this year.

True. Not like Shep to let more than a week or so go between releases. I wonder what we might have in store. I can't quite recall what the last print or two of the year were last year. Perhaps some of those prints for his show down in Charleston?

Edit. Just went through the obey archive and I don't see that anything was released last December. Last release I see were the offset lithos in novenber. So that may be it for the year.
ImageT.K.C.
zefarrett
Art Freak

Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:09 pm

No golden ticket, but the ornaments do look great!
me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)
spagucci1
Art Expert

Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:16 pm

The Jim Muir decks and the SID box sets were released last December.
bryndavies wrote:
reddog76 wrote:

True. Not like Shep to let more than a week or so go between releases. I wonder what we might have in store. I can't quite recall what the last print or two of the year were last year. Perhaps some of those prints for his show down in Charleston?

Edit. Just went through the obey archive and I don't see that anything was released last December. Last release I see were the offset lithos in novenber. So that may be it for the year.
bryndavies
Art Expert

Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:17 pm

spagucci1 wrote:The Jim Muir decks and the SID box sets were released last December.
bryndavies wrote:
reddog76 wrote:

That's why I didn't see them in the print gallery. Aha. Thnaks.
ImageT.K.C.
spagucci1
Art Expert

Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:19 pm

A golden ticket was received by a member on the giant forum.
bryndavies
Art Expert

Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:28 pm

spagucci1 wrote:A golden ticket was received by a member on the giant forum.
Just went over to check that out. #truefanswinning
ImageT.K.C.
summoner
Art Freak

Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:04 pm

A member? Well yeah, I guess the person that runs thegiant.org site would be a member. :roll:
Image Image Image
spagucci1
Art Expert

Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:10 pm

summoner wrote:
A member? Well yeah, I guess the person that runs thegiant.org site would be a member. :roll:
Huh? He doesn't run the site.
bryndavies
Art Expert

Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:10 pm

summoner wrote:
Oh. So that's who it was? Guess ole kdh12 was onto something with his random not really being random comments.
ImageT.K.C.