Klausen Sale!!!!!

General art-related discussion.
southerngarden
Art Expert
Posts: 4468
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:43 pm
Location: Miami & The FL Keys

Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:51 pm

im tempted to add the MOF print to my order....i like that owl!
User avatar
jmacd
Art Expert
Posts: 1951
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:00 am
Location: canada

Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:51 pm

real nice print in person

southerngarden wrote:im tempted to add the MOF print to my order....i like that owl!
User avatar
cardhawks
Art Expert
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:00 am

Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:53 pm

was the S&D one per person???

I think all BK stuff is but I just didn't see where the S&D's were....anyone know?

purge those carts :D
jamel-d
Art Freak
Posts: 10526
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Jersey

Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:56 pm

cardhawks wrote:was the S&D one per person???

I think all BK stuff is but I just didn't see where the S&D's were....anyone know?

purge those carts :D
Just checked the email and it doesn't specify.
Last edited by jamel-d on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE HORKEY CLUB 2013,14,15,16,17,18,19
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 53271
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:56 pm

How many Hawaii 06 did ya get?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
heather_honey
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 724
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: the present tense

Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:57 pm

I got an instant SOLD OUT on the s/d so I went for the Panic and got one. I had no intention of even trying for Panic but I felt jilted over the s/d so I'll call it my rebound print.
jcporter wrote:damn...with a name like "heather honey"...it's got to be good!
Give the gift of health and life to needy pets: http://saveuspets.org/
jamel-d
Art Freak
Posts: 10526
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Jersey

Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Codeblue wrote:How many Hawaii 06 did ya get?
Zero, no 06's but he put 09's back up.
THE HORKEY CLUB 2013,14,15,16,17,18,19
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 53271
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:58 pm

That's exciting.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
YellowBedwetter
Art Expert
Posts: 1190
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:00 am
Location: NYC

Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:59 pm

heather_honey wrote:I got an instant SOLD OUT on the s/d so I went for the Panic and got one. I had no intention of even trying for Panic but I felt jilted over the s/d so I'll call it my rebound print.
same here...trying to trade my panic for S&D
User avatar
thebends9
Art Expert
Posts: 8835
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:00 am

Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:59 pm

jamel-d wrote:
cardhawks wrote:was the S&D one per person???

I think all BK stuff is but I just didn't see where the S&D's were....anyone know?

purge those carts :D
Just checked the email and it doesn't specify.
It was 1 per person. I tried adding a second and it did not allow.
User avatar
heather_honey
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 724
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: the present tense

Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:02 pm

YellowBedwetter wrote:
heather_honey wrote:I got an instant SOLD OUT on the s/d so I went for the Panic and got one. I had no intention of even trying for Panic but I felt jilted over the s/d so I'll call it my rebound print.
same here...trying to trade my panic for S&D
No offense, bro, but good luck with THAT. I know that Panic is going to be tremendous in person, BK never disappoints, it's just not a fave. I'll still love it for the BK that it is though AND it'll be s/d free. ;)
jcporter wrote:damn...with a name like "heather honey"...it's got to be good!
Give the gift of health and life to needy pets: http://saveuspets.org/
User avatar
ceevee
Art Expert
Posts: 7584
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:06 pm

Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:03 pm

Any kind person care to release a WSP? My meeting ran over and looks like I came late to the party.
User avatar
But-we-unleashed-a-lion
Art Expert
Posts: 3677
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Portugal

Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:04 pm

Damn Vista! IE crashed but I was lucky! Those went up a bit after the hour
jamel-d
Art Freak
Posts: 10526
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Jersey

Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:06 pm

Codeblue wrote:That's exciting.
Hey, when you go to the store to buy something specific, get it in hand why not browse the rest of the place. You already have what you want in hand. So before I checked out I took a look see.
You know, we all like to bitch about something. But did you ever go to the store to buy your kid a G.I Joe with the kung fu grip and you grab the last one and as you're checking out, while your credit card was going thru authorization someone comes along, snatches that G.I. Joe, pays cash then walks out the door. Boy, the look on the poor kids face when you have to tell him it was taken out of your cart while checking out. My friend, there's nothing sadder.
Last edited by jamel-d on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THE HORKEY CLUB 2013,14,15,16,17,18,19
southerngarden
Art Expert
Posts: 4468
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:43 pm
Location: Miami & The FL Keys

Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:06 pm

theres a panic up for trade already...along with a billion new smoke monster prints...gee wonder why that is...
Post Reply