Klausen Sale!!!!!

General art-related discussion.
heather_honey
Art Connoisseur

Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:39 am

Codeblue wrote:This will be my first attempt at purchasing anything using the G-1. I'll also be on a train. Wish me luck!
I've used my G1 for BK's sales before. So far, knock wood, no issues at all. Log in now to get your username and password into memory. You still need to tap the 'Login' button but then you won't have to type. Good luck!
jcporter wrote:damn...with a name like "heather honey"...it's got to be good!
Give the gift of health and life to needy pets: http://saveuspets.org/
heather_honey
Art Connoisseur

Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:40 am

jimmybobo1 wrote:As I sit here with my morning coffee I cant even get to the log-in page of his site...wonder if its staying like this until the sale..
Very likely. He shuts his page down before all sales now so everyone has equal footing from sale time.
southerngarden
Art Expert

Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:00 am

so this is 4pm est right?
YellowBedwetter
Art Expert

Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:25 am

heather_honey wrote:
jimmybobo1 wrote:As I sit here with my morning coffee I cant even get to the log-in page of his site...wonder if its staying like this until the sale..
Very likely. He shuts his page down before all sales now so everyone has equal footing from sale time.
but how are we supposed to log in beforehand like he said if we cant get in....

edit: i didnt understand that you have to log in b4 doin anything else...so the site is locked til 4pm EST, log in, then go crazy
Last edited by YellowBedwetter on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
heather_honey
Art Connoisseur

Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:26 am

YellowBedwetter wrote:
heather_honey wrote:
but how are we supposed to log in beforehand like he said if we cant get in....
This is the earliest I've seen him take down the page. I logged in from my phone when I got the e-mail but for Blue, it's too late (unless he's been on Artillery from his phone before). Sorry!
jjbehren
Flipper

Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:45 am

southerngarden wrote:i guess some of the A/Ps could be really low numbers...
Given Brad's history of releasing extra "editions" of sold out stuff, I would honestly be surprised if these left-overs he's talking about are part of the main editions at all. Regardless, I would rather have signed stuff than unsigned stuff so I too may be attempting to upgrade a few of my 1st Editions. Really, I'm just shooting for SLC.

Good luck all. Should be, uhh...., fun, I guess?
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:23 pm

heather_honey wrote:  I logged in from my phone when I got the e-mail but for Blue, it's too late (unless he's been on Artillery from his phone before). Sorry!
Now ya tell me!
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:51 pm

Artillery has been down since last night... Imagine he's updating quite a bit of inventory for the store... Sweeeeeeeeeeet :drool:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
pewter14
EB Team

Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:11 pm

comountaingolf wrote:
Artillery has been down since last night... Imagine he's updating quite a bit of inventory for the store... Sweeeeeeeeeeet :drool:

and maybe 4 hours after the store goes live, you might be able to see what he added.
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
niconude
Art Connoisseur

Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:18 pm

schniddles wrote:Bummer Brad - I was looking forward to meeting you at TRPS - our booths were next to each other.

Good luck with the move and deadlines..

-Spusta
Woah, If I were at TRPS this year I know where I would be hanging :D
I will swallow poison
untill I grow immune
jjbehren
Flipper

Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:19 pm

The empty booth next to Marq?
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:21 pm

pewter14 wrote:
comountaingolf wrote:

and maybe 4 hours after the store goes live, you might be able to see what he added.
The ONLY issue I've ever had with Artillery is making payment... I've never had a problem loading the site and carting prints... C'mon Klausen, make it rain :lol:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
bk
Art Connoisseur

Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:46 pm

jjbehren wrote:
southerngarden wrote:i guess some of the A/Ps could be really low numbers...
Given Brad's history of releasing extra "editions" of sold out stuff, I would honestly be surprised if these left-overs he's talking about are part of the main editions at all. Regardless, I would rather have signed stuff than unsigned stuff so I too may be attempting to upgrade a few of my 1st Editions. Really, I'm just shooting for SLC.

Good luck all. Should be, uhh...., fun, I guess?

In the email, i mention how i keep the first 10 of an edition... so the ones up for sale, are #'s 5-10.
jjbehren
Flipper

Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:52 pm

Thanks for the update. I was going to email you to ask about that (and probably should of before posting assumptions :wink: ), but as you said, you're really busy.

Hope I can score an AP of a couple classics.

And to be fair, you didn't say you keep the first 10 of an edition. You said you keep 10 or so of each poster. We know there have been signed copies of some prints (U2/PJ) that are not part of any edition. Not saying this is right or wrong, and lord knows you wouldn't be the only artist to do it (see Emek's Decemberists), just saying.
jenga
Art Expert

Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:05 pm

I think the prices of the earlier stuff will be about EB average.. I also think the site might meltdown
iratasan wrote:I'm german, we prefer to find people over the internet who would agree that we cook and eat them, but a good knife fight is not bad either