Stout Discussion - fmr: tyler stout posters are going insane

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52834
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:25 am

KSUvet wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:35 am
Codeblue wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:49 pm
350? Luls dats some "variant edition".
Seems pretty in line with all his recent movie releases that I looked at in the DB. It takes forever to browse now with all the damn paper cuts and stickers.
Ya I just checked. Forgot how big the variant runs had become. Tip: Use the Cinema filter to only see his movie posters.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
mobius006
Art Freak
Posts: 13060
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:45 am

Image
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6823
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:00 am

Up for the reg. Hurry!
User avatar
mobius006
Art Freak
Posts: 13060
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:01 am

+1 of each. night
User avatar
dodgers77
Art Expert
Posts: 2131
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:32 am

Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:05 am

+1 Variant :pint: Back to bed, goodnight..
dskdaniel
Art Expert
Posts: 3521
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:43 pm
Location: Hollywood

Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:17 am

Got the variant. Being a night owl pays off. My first Stout. Looking forward to putting it on the wall.
User avatar
Leshita
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:12 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC

Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:26 am

How does Big Cartel work? I’m refreshing and am not using a bot. What are my chances? :)
dskdaniel
Art Expert
Posts: 3521
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:43 pm
Location: Hollywood

Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:38 am

Leshita wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:26 am
How does Big Cartel work? I’m refreshing and am not using a bot. What are my chances? :)
He’s only putting up variants at a few random times so probably won’t be up again until morning I’d guess.
User avatar
Leshita
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:12 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC

Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:43 am

dskdaniel wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:38 am
Leshita wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:26 am
How does Big Cartel work? I’m refreshing and am not using a bot. What are my chances? :)
He’s only putting up variants at a few random times so probably won’t be up again until morning I’d guess.
Thanks, I may have to sleep soon. lol
Does it reserve the item in my cart temporarily when I add it or is it first to payment confirmation wins? :oops:
User avatar
playa787
Art Expert
Posts: 1830
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:02 am
Location: Mos Eisley, CA

Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:23 am

Great piece, the punk 80’s stuff really works for Stout and the colors on the reg are on point. And I know this gets said every time, but the lack of Arnold in every terminator piece is just so glaringly in your face (unless it’s an endoskeleton focused piece like the Eng). It’s like buying an Indie poster without Harrison in it. I tried hanging the Gabz T2 but ultimately took it down cause it’s...just not the same without ol’ Arnie. Michael Biehn still owns tho.
"__________ is one of my favorite movies ever but that poster doesn't do it for me. -E.B.
nash
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:38 am
Location: HAWAII

Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:24 am

I thought the variants dont go live until 7:55am PST?
User avatar
Samk89
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 407
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 10:13 am
Location: United Kingdom

Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:27 am

nash wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:24 am
I thought the variants dont go live until 7:55am PST?
I believe he meant the next round of variants.

"Q: any idea when the next variants might drop?
A: not til at least sometime after 7:55AM PST"
nash
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:38 am
Location: HAWAII

Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:28 am

Samk89 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:27 am
nash wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:24 am
I thought the variants dont go live until 7:55am PST?
I believe he meant the next round of variants.

"Q: any idea when the next variants might drop?
A: not til at least sometime after 7:55AM PST"
Ok makes sense. didnt know he started putting them up already.
User avatar
Samk89
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 407
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 10:13 am
Location: United Kingdom

Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:29 am

nash wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:28 am
Samk89 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:27 am
nash wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:24 am
I thought the variants dont go live until 7:55am PST?
I believe he meant the next round of variants.

"Q: any idea when the next variants might drop?
A: not til at least sometime after 7:55AM PST"
Ok makes sense. didnt know he started putting them up already.
Same. I assume a handful went out when the timed edition dropped? or shortly after
Zer0T0lerance00
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 258
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:00 am

Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:18 am

Stout regular colours are always better so this worked out very well.
Post Reply