Stout Discussion - fmr: tyler stout posters are going insane

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
Irishman12
Art Expert
Posts: 2787
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:42 pm
Location: The Villa Quatro

Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:28 pm

schmoff wrote:i saw a post on facebook and got lucky i was in quick
he did a new blog post so i guess you need to monitor that
Gotcha. Thanks for the tip.
User avatar
lilorphanFunkhouser
Art Expert
Posts: 2100
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:31 pm

Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:11 pm

Is the whole print foil or just the edges?
アキラImage
"Gkohler"-it only takes 1 idiot to throw that much cash at something for it to instantly be "worth" that much.
"Celsius"- Welcome to Expressobeans, bitch.
User avatar
christorge2
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:40 pm

Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:13 am

lilorphanFunkhouser wrote:Is the whole print foil or just the edges?
no, it is not but there are spots like the bumper, guns and other areas that have a semi-transparent ink that the foil comes through.
Image
User avatar
disgruntledjawa
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 10:40 pm

Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:09 am

I'm kinda late to collecting Stout handbills. Anyone have a list of handbills for each of the Pros and cons series?
ISO Talyor Man of Steel (Reg)
User avatar
agr719
Art Expert
Posts: 2022
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:30 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA

Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:52 pm

mcnail wrote:Ha, EB, y'all crazy.
User avatar
School
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 484
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:12 pm

Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:24 am

Anyone still waiting on their gold variants?
User avatar
IndyDMBFan
Art Expert
Posts: 1671
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:37 am

Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:21 pm

Still waiting on my copy. Mail has been taking forever the last couple of weeks.

I had a priority package that took over a week to get from the Midwest to California.
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 17932
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:55 pm

Maybe both of you are getting Foils?
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
Posts: 13746
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st

Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:03 pm

He made a blog post saying one batch got held up at a distribution center or something like that.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25686
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:58 am

Kramerica wrote:He made a blog post saying one batch got held up at a distribution center or something like that.
Foiled by the USPS...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4619
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:09 pm

rubberneck wrote:
Kramerica wrote:He made a blog post saying one batch got held up at a distribution center or something like that.
Foiled by the USPS...
just a reflection of the times.
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
bohmanj
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 151
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:17 am
Location: Dayton, Ohio

Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:35 pm

Anyone with a True Romance print - would you mind taking a minute and snapping some close up pictures of Drexel? I’m looking at him being my next tattoo. Please and thank you!
Last edited by bohmanj on Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
SPAC04
Art Expert
Posts: 2625
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:10 pm
Location: New York

Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:45 pm

wat up with that new TBL art in recent captains log posts? Is that the new art print? if so iso PB. Really would make it to a con to meet him someday/ get a couple things signed.
MooseThompson
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 328
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:07 pm

Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:59 am

SPAC04 wrote:wat up with that new TBL art in recent captains log posts? Is that the new art print? if so iso PB. Really would make it to a con to meet him someday/ get a couple things signed.
New art print via Spoke-Art at ECCC. 200 regs, 100 vars. Then Tyler will have 200/100 to release on his site.

Also, my tube has now been with USPS for over 2 weeks, JFC. It arrived at the distribution center 2 hours away from me on Saturday. What the hell is going on.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23108
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:41 am

MooseThompson wrote:
SPAC04 wrote:wat up with that new TBL art in recent captains log posts? Is that the new art print? if so iso PB. Really would make it to a con to meet him someday/ get a couple things signed.
New art print via Spoke-Art at ECCC. 200 regs, 100 vars. Then Tyler will have 200/100 to release on his site.

Also, my tube has now been with USPS for over 2 weeks, JFC. It arrived at the distribution center 2 hours away from me on Saturday. What the hell is going on.
It's because you touch yourself at night.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
Post Reply