Stout Discussion - fmr: tyler stout posters are going insane

General art-related discussion.
toobs
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:51 pm

triple
Last edited by toobs on Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
toobs
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:52 pm

double
Last edited by toobs on Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
toobs
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:53 pm

wanna make it fair, do a random drop . . . .its a tough pill to swallow every time he drops his run and u dont get picked goin on 4-5 years since he's actually implemented the lotto system :neutral: im starting to think im blacklisted, can't be to fair when multiple people win 30% of the time and some can't even get one
Shak13
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:53 pm

nuclearboy wrote:I've gotten picked 3 times and I don't have any connections to Tyler. It's kind of surprising to see so many people that have never been picked though. Anyone else have pretty good luck with these lottos?
I do believe he/ Sarah likes to spread them out around the US/ world.
So if you live in an area where not too many people send in entries, you may have a better shot.
When it all comes down to it, it's just paper.
toobs
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:54 pm

Shak13 wrote:
nuclearboy wrote:I've gotten picked 3 times and I don't have any connections to Tyler. It's kind of surprising to see so many people that have never been picked though. Anyone else have pretty good luck with these lottos?
So if you live in an area where not too many people send in entries, you may have a better shot.
exactly, pretty much so cal is screwed along with austin
sincere86a
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:56 pm

I've entered almost every lottery since 2012 and have yet to be picked. I didn't enter this one since I have both but yeah, it kind of sucks to never be picked and see people say they've gotten 3 or more. No blame though and I won't lose any sleep over it. Random is random and it's just part of it. Maybe one day. Congrats to those who scored
jmagee87
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:57 pm

Shak13 wrote:
I live in Baton Rouge and have so far whiffed on all of them. Just part of it I guess. Oh well. on to the next one
ImageImage #trollcru
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
binky79
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:58 pm

I was picked for LTROI and in the WAY later rounds of Drive. Werent there so many dupe emails in the Drive lottery that after a silly number of "rounds" he finally just dropped what was left? Maybe that was another poster...
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:59 pm

toobs wrote:pretty much so cal is screwed along with austin
Austin is the complete opposite of "screwed". Those 2 words should never be in the same sentence as far as this hobby goes.
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
toobs
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:01 pm

i have no issue with team stout btw, i dont think they are doin anything fishy, but honestly fair would be random
Shak13
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:02 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:
toobs wrote:pretty much so cal is screwed along with austin
Austin is the complete opposite of "screwed". Those 2 words should never be in the same sentence as far as this hobby goes.
True, Austin gets the lion's share of the posters.
When it all comes down to it, it's just paper.
toobs
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:02 pm

binky79 wrote:I was picked for LTROI and in the WAY later rounds of Drive. Werent there so many dupe emails in the Drive lottery that after a silly number of "rounds" he finally just dropped what was left? Maybe that was another poster...
that was attack the block - which i think is one of his better prints lol ... people need to get on to finally watching that movie, fudge is good
theperfecttree
EB Team

Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:03 pm

Sniffer85 wrote:A lottery in name only. Through a bit of research and through emails I know of 9 people, although there's probably many more, that got "picked" in the age of ultron "lottery". And all 9 were "lucky" enough to get picked for the Goonies lottery. What are the odds of that.
If even it's biased towards one person then it is not a lottery. There are some people picked at random after the regulars are taken care of. Despite what anybody will refute this is a fact. I genuinely though Stout was a decent guy but unfortunately that illusion is gone.
you're been sorely misled on all accounts.
nuclearboy
Art Enthusiast

Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:03 pm

toobs wrote:
Shak13 wrote:
exactly, pretty much so cal is screwed along with austin
I do live in so cal.
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:09 pm

And apparently upstate ny as well