General art-related discussion.
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:52 am

Now to get the ones that have them on ebay before the proverbial ink has dried
luderico
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:11 am

Checked this morning. Email from T.Stout. Lottery ticket. But the link doesnt work. drymount. Oh. Expired. Thank you time difference.
At least i had a good nights sleep.
Last edited by luderico on Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
charter
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:13 am

Oof
keefdotorg
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:15 am

Oh yeah, this happened yesterday. I entered, but because I wasn't even hoping to win, I forgot about it. No disappointments, zero for whatever.
Sniffer85
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:00 pm

A lottery in name only. Through a bit of research and through emails I know of 9 people, although there's probably many more, that got "picked" in the age of ultron "lottery". And all 9 were "lucky" enough to get picked for the Goonies lottery. What are the odds of that.
If even it's biased towards one person then it is not a lottery. There are some people picked at random after the regulars are taken care of. Despite what anybody will refute this is a fact. I genuinely though Stout was a decent guy but unfortunately that illusion is gone.
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:04 pm

I do find it odd that I've NEVER won one, must have entered at least 10. But I'm not for a second going to impugn Tyler and try to say he's not a decent guy. C'mon now.

If anything, it's Sarah's fault. :P
kcn0
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:12 pm

Purchased a reg on the secondary... I hate spending that much money after missing numerous attempts.
Main ISOs: Stout "Pulp Fiction" & anything Phlegm
bert
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:18 pm

Sniffer85 wrote:I genuinely though Stout was a decent guy but unfortunately that illusion is gone.
I'm sorry, but I think you're being a bit hysterical here. He's consistently one of the most approachable and generous artists in this scene...the very epitome of a 'decent guy'.
Superfro33
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:26 pm

Sniffer85 wrote:A lottery in name only. Through a bit of research and through emails I know of 9 people, although there's probably many more, that got "picked" in the age of ultron "lottery". And all 9 were "lucky" enough to get picked for the Goonies lottery. What are the odds of that.
If even it's biased towards one person then it is not a lottery. There are some people picked at random after the regulars are taken care of. Despite what anybody will refute this is a fact. I genuinely though Stout was a decent guy but unfortunately that illusion is gone.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say your sampling probably includes folks that don't adhere to the 1 entry per person rule the best. You can refute it, but this is a fact. :wink:
Cassog
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:33 pm

Sniffer85 wrote: I genuinely though Stout was a decent guy but unfortunately that illusion is gone.
Tyler is one of the nicest artist's in the game, you can't please everyone, and he does try his best to make it fair for everyone, I have never won a lottery an have tried numerous time's. Just how it goes but don't try an tarnish an artist's name because you can't grab a popular poster. Just quit crying about not being able to win a lottery. Seriously no pleasing some people on here, Grab a tissue wipe you're tears away an get over it... If you want the poster that bad resort to evilbay like we all have to.
Sniffer85
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:43 pm

Cassog wrote:
Sniffer85 wrote: I genuinely though Stout was a decent guy but unfortunately that illusion is gone.
Tyler is one of the nicest artist's in the game, you can't please everyone, and he does try his best to make it fair for everyone, I have never won a lottery an have tried numerous time's. Just how it goes but don't try an tarnish an artist's name because you can't grab a popular poster. Just quit crying about not being able to win a lottery. Seriously no pleasing some people on here, Grab a tissue wipe you're tears away an get over it... If you want the poster that bad resort to evilbay like we all have to.
I already have a goonies poster but I do like a good cry nonetheless, now where did I put those tissues....
nuclearboy
Art Enthusiast

Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:44 pm

I've gotten picked 3 times and I don't have any connections to Tyler. It's kind of surprising to see so many people that have never been picked though. Anyone else have pretty good luck with these lottos?
Ohnoitsheddo
Art Enthusiast

Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:44 pm

kcn0 wrote:Purchased a reg on the secondary... I hate spending that much money after missing numerous attempts.
Heddo is not a rich man
HLB98
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:49 pm

nuclearboy wrote:I've gotten picked 3 times and I don't have any connections to Tyler. It's kind of surprising to see so many people that have never been picked though. Anyone else have pretty good luck with these lottos?
Got picked 3 times when these started.
LTROI, Kill Bill and Reservoir Dogs.
Entered about 8 times.
charter
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:50 pm

nuclearboy wrote:I've gotten picked 3 times and I don't have any connections to Tyler. It's kind of surprising to see so many people that have never been picked though. Anyone else have pretty good luck with these lottos?
You only send one email?