Stout Discussion - fmr: tyler stout posters are going insane

General art-related discussion.
Zer0T0lerance00
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 262
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:00 am

Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:08 pm

How many emails do you think Stout gets for these lotteries? Like 10,000?
User avatar
Superfro33
Art Expert
Posts: 7085
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:50 pm
Location: Marion, IA

Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:09 pm

Zer0T0lerance00 wrote:How many emails do you think Stout gets for these lotteries? Like 10,000?
10,000 would only count for like 20 dudes here.
User avatar
natepachl
Art Expert
Posts: 1451
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:13 pm

Superfro33 wrote:
Zer0T0lerance00 wrote:How many emails do you think Stout gets for these lotteries? Like 10,000?
10,000 would only count for like 20 dudes here.
POTD
I wouldn't deal with JakeStanley / eBay user fratdaddyjake
User avatar
cberk533
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 544
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:26 am
Location: NYC

Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:24 pm

Just freaked out about my phone going off then found out it was just a bed bath and beyond email for 20% off a purchase. Beware of emails that are not stout! Good luck to all.
User avatar
UrsusMorris
Art Expert
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Location: Amarillo, TX

Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:26 pm

cberk533 wrote:Just freaked out about my phone going off then found out it was just a bed bath and beyond email for 20% off a purchase. Beware of emails that are not stout! Good luck to all.
Nice, go get you one of them badass woodwick candles.
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
User avatar
bomb
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 678
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:03 am

Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:26 pm

I would love to see all the hilariously pitiful subject lines on these emails. Tyler needs to post some of some of the better ones.

"Please pick me I never won!"
"My eight kids love Goonies, please make their Christmas!"
Image
User avatar
zefarrett
Art Freak
Posts: 10127
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:27 pm

my subject for the email was "meow"
me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)
Diabolos80
Art Expert
Posts: 3967
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:54 am

Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:29 pm

My subject for the email was a box of chocolates for Sarah. The good stuff. Don't ask how, just believe the magic.
User avatar
jmagee87
Art Expert
Posts: 5996
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA

Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:29 pm

i tend to go with the basic "goonies" or "AoU" or whatever the print is. Maybe that's why I've never won one :P
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
User avatar
cberk533
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 544
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:26 am
Location: NYC

Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:29 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:
cberk533 wrote:Just freaked out about my phone going off then found out it was just a bed bath and beyond email for 20% off a purchase. Beware of emails that are not stout! Good luck to all.
Nice, go get you one of them badass woodwick candles.
If it is by stout im sold.
User avatar
BackToTheFutureFan
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 397
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 11:00 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:30 pm

zefarrett wrote:my subject for the email was "meow"
Alright meow, lets all just calm down.
User avatar
charter
Art Expert
Posts: 9830
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:42 am
Location: Denver, John Denver
Contact:

Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:35 pm

My subject line is always: Click here for peen enlargement pills.
msalter
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Knoxville

Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:36 pm

From Tyler's site

update: the lottos closed and sarah is going through entries. expect emails to start going out by 3PM PST. its not as easy as it sounds, these things take a bit of time.
User avatar
Rebafeind
Art Expert
Posts: 3507
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:25 pm

Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:46 pm

best of luck
User avatar
DeadHand
Art Expert
Posts: 1125
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:48 am
Location: Chicago

Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:50 pm

jmagee87 wrote:i tend to go with the basic "goonies" or "AoU" or whatever the print is. Maybe that's why I've never won one :P
i do the same, so maybe.... ;-)
Post Reply