Stout Discussion - fmr: tyler stout posters are going insane

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25790
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:28 pm

Gentlemen, start your listings...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 53103
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:29 pm

Big FB update?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25790
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:30 pm

Codeblue wrote:Big FB update?
Sure, I had tacos for lunch, tagged the restaurant an all...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23590
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:41 pm

rubberneck wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Big FB update?
Sure, I had tacos for lunch, tagged the restaurant an all...
The proper order is:

Ominous hint on Twitter
Instagram of the meal before eating
Vine of the first bite
Periscope of the entire eating experience for people to watch
Snapchat of whichever couple close by is the most ridiculous looking
FB update after the meal so people
and MySpace update when you inevitable need to take a dump, because that's where MySpace updates belong.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
NEWPORTS69
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 970
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:11 pm

Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:45 pm

tinder post dumping?
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25790
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:46 pm

jkw3000 wrote:
rubberneck wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Big FB update?
Sure, I had tacos for lunch, tagged the restaurant an all...
The proper order is:

Ominous hint on Twitter
Instagram of the meal before eating
Vine of the first bite
Periscope of the entire eating experience for people to watch
Snapchat of whichever couple close by is the most ridiculous looking
FB update after the meal so people
and MySpace update when you inevitable need to take a dump, because that's where MySpace updates belong.
TripAdvisor review of toilets?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23590
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:49 pm

rubberneck wrote: TripAdvisor review of toilets?
Duh.

Limited clean toilets...
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25790
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:58 pm

jkw3000 wrote:
rubberneck wrote: TripAdvisor review of toilets?
Limited toilet paper, messy business
Fixed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
charter
Art Expert
Posts: 9828
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:42 am
Location: Denver, John Denver
Contact:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:01 am

That huge ass Sloth face is going to look good in everyone's living room.
User avatar
TopHatZombies
Art Expert
Posts: 3263
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:47 am
Location: Los Angeles

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:07 am

Can't wait for dat new Stoutzzzzzz!
Image ImageImage
User avatar
listerfeend
Art Expert
Posts: 2784
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:37 pm
Location: SD (not San Diego)

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:44 am

Image

Image
Image
Gandhi
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 325
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:55 am

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:46 am

The placement of the girls seems a little strange...
User avatar
listerfeend
Art Expert
Posts: 2784
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:37 pm
Location: SD (not San Diego)

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:50 am

ISO.
Image
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23590
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:51 am

Two Stouts in one week. My condolences to some of you who have passed out from the week-long erection.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
kryptonite
Art Expert
Posts: 1738
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:16 pm

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:51 am

Great image. No credits is a disappointment, though.
Post Reply