LOST poster series

General art-related discussion.
jjbehren
Flipper

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Codeblue wrote:How about adding this EBer to the bad Ebayer list?
I've got one coming soon to that thread. It's a good one.
ReverendMilo
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:18 pm

HenryGaleWasHere wrote:Now,,if we could only get MEL,,over here,,...,,
So sad that you have to try to instigate from afar, get some balls and go talk to him if he irks you. Really what has MEL done to any of you besides express himself through creative writing?

Thread is "Lost poster series", not "try to constantly piss off losties that dont even interact with you" thread. I mean it is just lame.

It just seems to me to lack any spine or gut, like the little kid shouting profanities across the street acting all tough and cool for his friends.

LAME
bathroommonkey
Tantric Poster Collector

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:22 pm

ReverendMilo wrote:
HenryGaleWasHere wrote:Now,,if we could only get MEL,,over here,,...,,
So sad that you have to try to instigate from afar, get some balls and go talk to him if he irks you. Really what has MEL done to any of you besides express himself through creative writing?

Thread is "Lost poster series", not "try to constantly piss off losties that dont even interact with you" thread. I mean it is just lame.

It just seems to me to lack any spine or gut, like the little kid shouting profanities across the street acting all tough and cool for his friends.

LAME
you defend Mel and his idiotic writing style? that old fool is in serious need of an education or at least a couple grammar classes at Tucson Community College. I'm sorry I could never defend someone who is so obviously in need of mental help. I hope you've budgeted some time to fly out and console him in May, try to not miss your kids last day of school.
ReverendMilo
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:27 pm

bathroommonkey wrote: you defend Mel and his idiotic writing style? that old fool is in serious need of an education or at least a couple grammar classes at Tucson Community College. I'm sorry I could never defend someone who is so obviously in need of mental help. I hope you've budgeted some time to fly out and console him in May, try to not miss your kids last day of school.

I met him, he is not in need of mental help. But it is revealing that you are the type that would try to make things worse for a person that you think needs help. I am sorry for whoever or whatever damaged you so.

With how much of your time you have spent finding where MEL, myself, or any lostie lives - and - keeping little collections of pictures of us, does come across as pretty pathetically stalkerish too.
Last edited by ReverendMilo on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
nopey23
Art Enthusiast

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:27 pm

Codeblue wrote:Trying to get $750 is pretty ballsy too.
Couldnt say it better myself..
ColdSoreSuperstar
Art Expert

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:31 pm

Ballsy? Maybe. Illegal? No.
not dead
jojobadass
Art Freak

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:36 pm

I'm going to low ballz him.

my copy is only $700.
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
nopey23
Art Enthusiast

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:37 pm

ColdSoreSuperstar wrote:Ballsy? Maybe. Illegal? No.
That is also true!
ColdSoreSuperstar
Art Expert

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:39 pm

jojobadass wrote:I'm going to low ballz him.

my copy is only $700.
no solidarity in this world.
not dead
bathroommonkey
Tantric Poster Collector

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:43 pm

i just foed milo. i can't put up with his goody goody crap anymore.
maden
Art Expert

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:46 pm

ReverendMilo wrote: I met him, he is not in need of mental help. But it is revealing that you are the type that would try to make things worse for a person that you think needs help. I am sorry for whoever or whatever damaged you so.

With how much of your time you have spent finding where MEL, myself, or any lostie lives - and - keeping little collections of pictures of us, does come across as pretty pathetically stalkerish too.
welcome to forums on the internetz. you should try 4chan. youd love it.
We'll kill the fatted calf tonight, so stick around

pj101ca
Art Expert

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:48 pm

ReverendMilo wrote: keeping little collections of pictures of us, does come across as pretty pathetically stalkerish too.
speaking of pathetic Stalkers......

mike123230 wrote:hahahah lawyers are stupid. boom. roasted.
optimusGRRR
Art Expert

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:51 pm

ReverendMilo wrote:
bathroommonkey wrote: you defend Mel and his idiotic writing style? that old fool is in serious need of an education or at least a couple grammar classes at Tucson Community College. I'm sorry I could never defend someone who is so obviously in need of mental help. I hope you've budgeted some time to fly out and console him in May, try to not miss your kids last day of school.

I met him, he is not in need of mental help. But it is revealing that you are the type that would try to make things worse for a person that you think needs help. I am sorry for whoever or whatever damaged you so.

Ruh-roh, he's regressing.
ReverendMilo
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:52 pm

maden wrote:
ReverendMilo wrote: I met him, he is not in need of mental help. But it is revealing that you are the type that would try to make things worse for a person that you think needs help. I am sorry for whoever or whatever damaged you so.

welcome to forums on the internetz. you should try 4chan. youd love it.
done my time at 4chan already, helped out with a few anonymous works as well. 4chan at least gets bored with the same tired joke repeated over and over again by the same fools.
GR8Dane
Art Expert

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:53 pm

pj101ca wrote:
ReverendMilo wrote: keeping little collections of pictures of us, does come across as pretty pathetically stalkerish too.
speaking of pathetic Stalkers......

Hardcore gang of water drinkers.... They wouldn't survive at Flatstock.