LOST poster series

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
kj1nyr
Art Expert
Posts: 2719
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:00 am
Location: Valley of the Sun
Contact:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:45 am

480! :D

We'll easily hit 500 tomorrow with the Hatch drop!
User avatar
naturevsscience
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 622
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:59 pm
Location: Midwest

Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:34 am

Is anyone else watching LOST reruns on ABC right now?
User avatar
chalkdust
Art Expert
Posts: 7152
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:00 am
Location: St. Louis

Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:39 am

what night/time??
User avatar
ColdSoreSuperstar
Art Expert
Posts: 5026
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:00 am
Location: I don't even know anymore.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:45 am

im housesitting for a professor who has a blu ray tv, trying to watch a dvd and the picture feels all weirdly crisp and fast. i don't have a tv at home
and haven't rented a movie in years.

someone help
not dead
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 53588
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:50 am

A professor trusted YOU with his house?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
ColdSoreSuperstar
Art Expert
Posts: 5026
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:00 am
Location: I don't even know anymore.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:51 am

and his old dag too
not dead
User avatar
middayshadows
Art Expert
Posts: 5778
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:52 am

kj1nyr wrote:480! :D

We'll easily hit 500 tomorrow with the Hatch drop!
Ah , it seems like just last week we were at 400.
Image
User avatar
naturevsscience
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 622
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:59 pm
Location: Midwest

Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:52 am

ColdSoreSuperstar wrote:im housesitting for a professor who has a blu ray tv, trying to watch a dvd and the picture feels all weirdly crisp and fast. i don't have a tv at home
and haven't rented a movie in years.

someone help
My old man recently bought a blu ray and I had similar problems when I tried playing a normal dvd. It was as if movement was sped up just slightly. Just enough to piss me off and distract me throughout the latest Star Trek movie. Glad to know I'm not the only one who noticed.
User avatar
naturevsscience
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 622
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:59 pm
Location: Midwest

Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:53 am

chalkdust wrote:what night/time??
Sunday at Midnight CST. First time I've ever noticed it's on at this time. Looks like they're playing season 2.
User avatar
ColdSoreSuperstar
Art Expert
Posts: 5026
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:00 am
Location: I don't even know anymore.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:57 am

naturevsscience wrote:
ColdSoreSuperstar wrote:im housesitting for a professor who has a blu ray tv, trying to watch a dvd and the picture feels all weirdly crisp and fast. i don't have a tv at home
and haven't rented a movie in years.

someone help
My old man recently bought a blu ray and I had similar problems when I tried playing a normal dvd. It was as if movement was sped up just slightly. Just enough to piss me off and distract me throughout the latest Star Trek movie. Glad to know I'm not the only one who noticed.
exactly. what now? this is drymounting up my movie renting experience.
not dead
User avatar
ColdSoreSuperstar
Art Expert
Posts: 5026
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:00 am
Location: I don't even know anymore.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:13 am

drymount you all.
not dead
GR8Dane
Art Expert
Posts: 8349
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:00 am
Location: The Mothership

Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:27 am

you need to have some kids so they can do that fudge for you.
User avatar
middayshadows
Art Expert
Posts: 5778
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:11 am

kj1nyr wrote:480! :D

We'll easily hit 500 tomorrow with the Hatch drop!
Ah , it seems like just last week we were at 400.
Image
User avatar
middayshadows
Art Expert
Posts: 5778
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:19 am

ColdSoreSuperstar wrote:
naturevsscience wrote:
ColdSoreSuperstar wrote:im housesitting for a professor who has a blu ray tv, trying to watch a dvd and the picture feels all weirdly crisp and fast. i don't have a tv at home
and haven't rented a movie in years.

someone help
My old man recently bought a blu ray and I had similar problems when I tried playing a normal dvd. It was as if movement was sped up just slightly. Just enough to piss me off and distract me throughout the latest Star Trek movie. Glad to know I'm not the only one who noticed.
exactly. what now? this is drymounting up my movie renting experience.

Could be his Blu ray layer needs a firmware upgrade? I dunno. It sounds similar to what someone was describing to me when they played an international disc in a domestic player. Try another disc in the house. If that one works , you know it's a prob with the disc or the compatibility of the disc with the player. Ah sorry, probably doesnt help much.
Image
thekharmainitiative
Art Expert
Posts: 1800
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:53 pm

Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:04 am

electrachrome wrote:
But-we-unleashed-a-lion wrote:Kevin's site is gonna crash tomorrow
It's so slow.. And it has no inventory tracking
Let's hope for only a few refunds as it will explode and only a small % of people will see it for sale
That last $600 sale will rise all the flipers
these guys would do well to use Etsy.com for a manageable inventory control. I realize some of the benefit of putting these up on their own sites is to expose the rest of their work to a new audience, but the headaches of oversells and potential site crashes could be avoided.
...
just a thought, incase any of them are reading this.
I have faith in the Tong. His site will surprise us.

McCarthy's site + paypal did pretty well selling Rousseau's Transmission (and others). No?
Post Reply