The Tim Doyle/ Nakatomi Art Thread

General art-related discussion.
alexfugazi
Art Expert
Posts: 1539
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 1:55 am

Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:42 pm

fredo wrote:You did.
Oh, right.
Carry on.
mnachmia3113
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 378
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:25 am

Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:51 pm

+1 Stout Star Wars + Golden ticket!!!?!!?!?!?!
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8382
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:54 pm

Pics or it didn't happen.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
mnachmia3113
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 378
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:25 am

Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:56 pm

35mmpaul wrote:Pics or it didn't happen.
Busted.
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:58 pm

Image
So it goes...
mnachmia3113
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 378
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:25 am

Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:17 am

mfaith wrote:Image
That's the face I make when I see you kiss Tyler Stouts ass on his blog posts.
User avatar
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert
Posts: 6694
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:48 pm
Location: Houston

Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:20 am

Oooooooo
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8382
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:21 am

That doesn't even make sense.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
mnachmia3113
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 378
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:25 am

Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:57 am

35mmpaul wrote:That doesn't even make sense.
:shock:

You know the saying. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8382
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:20 am

mnachmia3113 wrote:
35mmpaul wrote:That doesn't even make sense.
:shock:

You know the saying. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.
When in Rome right?

Are we just quoting sayings just because?

So cause a guy is nice and polite to people...thats bad for some reason?

Why we are talking about this here I don't know. But not sure why you have to be rude for no reason.

Tim can you steer this thread back on track?
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
mnachmia3113
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 378
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:25 am

Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:29 am

35mmpaul wrote:
mnachmia3113 wrote:
35mmpaul wrote:That doesn't even make sense.
:shock:

You know the saying. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.
When in Rome right?

Are we just quoting sayings just because?

So cause a guy is nice and polite to people...thats bad for some reason?

Why we are talking about this here I don't know. But not sure why you have to be rude for no reason.

Tim can you steer this thread back on track?
I'm not quoting sayings for the fun of it, but sure keep it going if you'd like. It's simple really. I make a comment and the typical expressobeans regulars come on to police with shitty gifs or disparaging remarks. It's annoying. Just as annoying as bot discussions.

You say nice and polite, I say restraining order.
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6154
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:35 am

Luls.
mfaith is if not the nicest dude in here, then definitely one of them. At least his "online persona". This constant knocking at him is really uncalled for, IMO. That post of yours with his quote just proves my point as well. Have a grudge, go see a proctologist, dude.
Also, please direct all hate in this thread towards Doyle! At least, as per Tim, he loves it!

Tim, say something about mystery tubes or mothers :lol:
MoviePosterEmpire

Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:08 am

mnachmia3113 wrote:
35mmpaul wrote:
mnachmia3113 wrote:
35mmpaul wrote:That doesn't even make sense.
:shock:

You know the saying. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.
When in Rome right?

Are we just quoting sayings just because?

So cause a guy is nice and polite to people...thats bad for some reason?

Why we are talking about this here I don't know. But not sure why you have to be rude for no reason.

Tim can you steer this thread back on track?
I'm not quoting sayings for the fun of it, but sure keep it going if you'd like. It's simple really. I make a comment and the typical expressobeans regulars come on to police with shitty gifs or disparaging remarks. It's annoying. Just as annoying as bot discussions.

You say nice and polite, I say restraining order.
Someone is upset because nobody liked their joke.
User avatar
Cragars
Art Expert
Posts: 7449
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:04 am

Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:09 am

mnachmia3113 wrote:
I'm not quoting sayings for the fun of it, but sure keep it going if you'd like. It's simple really. I make a comment and the typical expressobeans regulars come on to police with shitty gifs or disparaging remarks. It's annoying. Just as annoying as bot discussions.

You say nice and polite, I say restraining order.
Image
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:17 pm

Thanks for the kind words bubbie. I do find it a bit bizarre that someone would take exception to someone complimenting another person. Ever since Tyler started posting on his blog again, they've been a treat to read. He's a funny dude, and that handbill thing was hilarious. I thought so at least. He always tosses in these little quirky jokes, and i thought it was worth saying. Sorry if that offended anyone. But i won't stop complimenting people i think deserve complimenting just because some angry dude finds fault in it. *shrugs*

But as others have said, let's get back to topic. What's going on Doyle?
So it goes...
Locked