The Tim Doyle/ Nakatomi Art Thread

General art-related discussion.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:21 pm

kansasbbq wrote:
GiantBoyDective wrote:First of all I live in san diego not drymounting austin (or ohio for that matter :lol: ).
Easy there....
? He didn't say anything about Kansas ;)
Also, when are you just gonna submit and move to Austin GBD? you know you want to. i can hear it in your words.
So it goes...
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:23 pm

it's getting tempting the weather is so much nicer now.
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
BetterCallSaul
Art Expert

Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:28 pm

It wasn't homophobic anyway. It was a joke. My uncle is a fudge packer, that fudge is delicious.

And Ohio is great for me..I have access to some of the best beer/breweries in the country, within a 5 hour drive of Chicago and 8 hour drive of NYC (or about a one hour flight to either). Town I live in is quiet, no crazy traffic, filled with nice people...and amazing houses can be had for under 100k. San Diego (and a lot of spots in southern CA) is nice, not starting an east coast/west coast war, but it isn't so bad here either. So :P

P.S.- when I said see ya in a few months, I meant with my next post.. not at a gallery show. But still, hope to see you soon. :heart: :heart: :heart:
Froilan
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:21 pm

BetterCallSaul wrote:It wasn't homophobic anyway. It was a joke. My uncle is a fudge packer, that fudge is delicious. :heart: :heart: :heart:
I love how a heterosexual man (I'm guessing here) knows what's homophobic or not since his "uncle is a fudge packer".
"... and then for one of them to come out and call out another artist for contributing to the over-saturated world of uninspired lazy art…" - Brad Klausen
Kramerica
Art Freak

Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:32 pm

Froilan wrote:
BetterCallSaul wrote:It wasn't homophobic anyway. It was a joke. My uncle is a fudge packer, that fudge is delicious. :heart: :heart: :heart:
I love how a heterosexual man (I'm guessing here) knows what's homophobic or not since his "uncle is a fudge packer".
It's just like how white people with minority friends can't possibly be racist.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
lujborg
Art Expert

Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:35 am

Froilan wrote:

:lol:
I'm here for the oil palm breeding (international society member, since 2003)
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:32 am

jeter0204 wrote:
mfaith wrote: Between you talking down to me, and Christopher and Baby Rambo™ (McGee) riding me, I've grown tired of this
This made me spit my drink out...... :shock: :clap: :lol:

Impressed you were able to handle both of them riding you. That's a lot of beefcakes

I lol'd for quite a bit. Jesse said he prefers diet Rambo or rambo lite.

Kramerica wrote:
Froilan wrote:
It's just like how white people with minority friends can't possibly be racist.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
jmagee87
Art Expert

Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:12 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:
jeter0204 wrote:
mfaith wrote: Between you talking down to me, and Christopher and Baby Rambo™ (McGee) riding me, I've grown tired of this
This made me spit my drink out...... :shock: :clap: :lol:

Impressed you were able to handle both of them riding you. That's a lot of beefcakes

I lol'd for quite a bit. Jesse said he prefers diet Rambo or rambo lite.
ImageImage #trollcru
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:53 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:that's the sentiment I've heard from the transplants
I know someone who moved back there from SD. Couldn't drymounting believe it.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:54 pm

TGT
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
alexfugazi
Art Expert

Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:10 am

18x24
Regular edition of 150
Glow in the dark edition of 75
Foil edition of 50- only included with purchases of the full UnReal Estate 4 set.
On sale at SpokeArt- opening Thursday July 2nd.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:13 am

MPE sighting in 3...2.....
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
TheBeard
Art Expert

Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:02 am

THAT'S drymounting RAID 71!!! BURN THIS MAN!!!
Woodrocket podcast - http://itun.es/us/8lNFJ.c
alexfugazi
Art Expert

Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:27 am

TheBeard wrote:THAT'S drymounting RAID 71!!! BURN THIS MAN!!!
Um...what?
canuck
Art Freak

Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:10 am

Well....that wAs quite the journey these last dozen pages or so.