The Tim Doyle/ Nakatomi Art Thread

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
dr_flie
Art Expert
Posts: 2815
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:51 pm

Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:45 pm

I've only had one stinker tube over the years I've been ordering. Plus, I've been looking to get that Lost Boys for a long time.. 1/250 chances isn't bad.
User avatar
partpat
Art Expert
Posts: 9547
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:47 pm

dr_flie wrote:I've only had one stinker tube over the years I've been ordering. Plus, I've been looking to get that Lost Boys for a long time.. 1/250 chances isn't bad.

fair nuf
User avatar
asalerno
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:44 am

Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:48 pm

keep getting checkout errors... meeting in 7 minutes... will i make it?

Also... is this a noob trap or a great way to start a collection?

time will tell...
alexfugazi
Art Expert
Posts: 1539
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 1:55 am

Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:49 pm

Hey guys- I moved some over to eBay to take the strain off the site- give it a go here-

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 1213889004

Seems to be moving much smoother!
User avatar
asalerno
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:44 am

Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:53 pm

alexfugazi wrote:Hey guys- I moved some over to eBay to take the strain off the site- give it a go here-

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 1213889004

Seems to be moving much smoother!
much better... and i got an ebay buck! woohoo.
User avatar
milphey
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:12 pm
Location: Falls Church, VA
Contact:

Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:56 pm

Love it when paypal auto puts in an ancient address for you when you're in a rush.

I e-mailed you guys to get it corrected.
User avatar
nis
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 485
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:00 am

Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:09 pm

milphey wrote:Love it when paypal auto puts in an ancient address for you when you're in a rush.

I e-mailed you guys to get it corrected.
haha, same here... but it was my bad since I typed in the wrong housenumber. hope they'll correct it :hanging:
the last tube was cool - so lets see what this brings up! :clap:
RadioactiveToy
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 489
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:39 am
Location: So. California

Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:16 pm

Just went in to test and see how bad it was.. breezed right through checkout.. +1 for S&G.
User avatar
theperfecttree
EB Team
Posts: 10772
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:04 am
Location: Austin, TX

Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:35 pm

if anyone is buying these off eBay please do not use the link above. Use this one instead so expressobeans gets a cut from eBay.

eBay 121213889004

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 10&t=27136
hugeworm1224
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:17 pm

Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:41 pm

Any chance some wrightson Frankensteins made it in to these tubes?
User avatar
TheNoodle
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:13 am

Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:52 am

I sprung for one. Got my fingers crossed for Fifth Doctor, Original Ink piece, Metallic Cowboy BeBop, Jay Ryan 2001, and the Moss Life-Well-Wasted. Oh, and I wouldn't kick the Lost Boys out of bed for eating crackers.

That's totally reasonable to expect, right? :2thumb:
steve175vs
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:17 pm

Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:20 am

I figure its like the lottery, I have a chance to win a Stout Lost Boys, thats worth $50 to me.
User avatar
asalerno
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:44 am

Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:48 am

Any idea when these will ship?
User avatar
TheNoodle
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:13 am

Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:09 pm

asalerno wrote:Any idea when these will ship?
Got my notice yesterday, should be here tomorrow. I noticed mine has $50 insurance on it. Not sure if that actually matters but I've convinced myself it means I'm not getting any of the bigger ticket items. Oh well, still excited to see what I get. :)
Ctg9095
Art Expert
Posts: 5605
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:02 am

Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:14 pm

TheNoodle wrote:
asalerno wrote:Any idea when these will ship?
Got my notice yesterday, should be here tomorrow. I noticed mine has $50 insurance on it. Not sure if that actually matters but I've convinced myself it means I'm not getting any of the bigger ticket items. Oh well, still excited to see what I get. :)
USPS comes standard with $50 shipping and tracking these days :pint:
Locked