Emek + Horkey = ?

General art-related discussion.
theomont
Art Expert
Posts: 1719
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:29 pm
Location: Denver, Colorado

Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:07 pm

Bird skeletons in helmets. So I wonder if this is a PNE collab or just Emek and Aaron. The "announcement" was right next to that PNE link.
http://theomont.blogspot.com - check it if you get a chance.
sschmotz
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 619
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2003 12:00 am

Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:18 pm

talkingdeads wrote:i predict over 30 variants

:lol:
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 53066
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:32 pm

sschmotz wrote:E + H = poster economy stimulation plan
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
twiztid_nl
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 659
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:00 am

Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:18 pm

talkingdeads wrote:i predict over 30 variants
I predict aotw
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tetra Hydro Cannabinol
User avatar
jojobadass
Art Freak
Posts: 19947
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 12:00 am
Location: chick-fila
Contact:

Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:19 pm

twiztid_nl wrote:
talkingdeads wrote:i predict over 30 variants
I predict aotw

I'm suprised it hasn't won already.
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
User avatar
twiztid_nl
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 659
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:00 am

Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:21 pm

jojobadass wrote:
twiztid_nl wrote:
talkingdeads wrote:i predict over 30 variants
I predict aotw

I'm suprised it hasn't won already.
:D
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tetra Hydro Cannabinol
User avatar
mcnail
Art Expert
Posts: 3122
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Iowa

Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:40 pm

I think it's actually going to be quite good, they're both pretty excited about it.
User avatar
jojobadass
Art Freak
Posts: 19947
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 12:00 am
Location: chick-fila
Contact:

Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:49 pm

D&L or BoNA?
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
User avatar
justbehmh
Art Expert
Posts: 1177
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Here. There. Everywhere.

Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:53 pm

yeah where is bangy to pump this up?
GerryJarcia wrote:oh and coke is only done properly when sniffed of the hardened penis of a homeless man.
User avatar
greasy
Art Expert
Posts: 4780
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 12:00 am
Location: dirty jer-z
Contact:

Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:14 pm

well emek is giving aaron mad props.

"so, yes, i am doing a collab with a guy i consider to be the greatest living illustrator, his original art is microscopic perfection...see, there is an artist named Aaron Horkey, and even with a magnifying glass i can't figure out how he does it, too good.... I am not worthy"
27 wrote: One time i was walking down the tracks when i was 4 yrs old and this train raped me in my butt.
http://www.GRAFantasy.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jayscollection/
User avatar
lightyears2010
Art Expert
Posts: 8934
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:00 am
Location: 1901 west madison street

Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:25 pm

i agree with that statement on all accounts. where did you get that from greasy?
User avatar
jojobadass
Art Freak
Posts: 19947
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 12:00 am
Location: chick-fila
Contact:

Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:41 pm

greasy wrote:well emek is giving aaron mad props.

"so, yes, i am doing a collab with a guy i consider to be the greatest living illustrator, his original art is microscopic perfection...see, there is an artist named Aaron Horkey, and even with a magnifying glass i can't figure out how he does it, too good.... I am not worthy"

wow, I think emek needs a customized horkey avatar!
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
User avatar
HeadieMonster
Art Expert
Posts: 1533
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:54 pm
Location: University Of Colorado

Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:49 pm

greasy wrote:i just got up a little while ago, and the first website i check in the morning aint emek's.
what is the first website you check?
BlakeAronson wrote:can i trade you groceries for horkey variants?
User avatar
greasy
Art Expert
Posts: 4780
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 12:00 am
Location: dirty jer-z
Contact:

Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:12 pm

lightyears2010 wrote:i agree with that statement on all accounts. where did you get that from greasy?
twatter.
HeadieMonster wrote:
greasy wrote:i just got up a little while ago, and the first website i check in the morning aint emek's.
what is the first website you check?
no, its not porn. usually my email, then here.
27 wrote: One time i was walking down the tracks when i was 4 yrs old and this train raped me in my butt.
http://www.GRAFantasy.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jayscollection/
User avatar
electrachrome
Site Admin
Posts: 18162
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:00 am
Location: Boston

Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:21 pm

jojobadass wrote:D&L or BoNA?
collaboration
Post Reply