cotis
Art Expert

Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:08 pm

not sure if I'm going to renew... :cry:
yosi
Art Connoisseur

Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:56 am

SunflowerSeeds wrote:2 new ones today

Like the second one, but not the airplane lines...
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:57 am

Looks way to similar to another one of his prints ....
pvecchi
Art Expert

Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:06 am

yosi wrote:

Chemtrails doooood :wink: 8)
bryndavies
Art Expert

Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:24 pm

I think I'm in on the new sub. Hoping for less dinosaurs and more breadcrumb trails and stuff like that. Like this vision of traveling around and staking coordinates. Speaking of, my dumbass can't figure where the special subscriber print coordinates are. I even tried using the inter webs. Can I get an assist?
ImageT.K.C.
jwolfe3
Art Connoisseur

Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:35 pm

bryndavies wrote:I think I'm in on the new sub. Hoping for less dinosaurs and more breadcrumb trails and stuff like that. Like this vision of traveling around and staking coordinates. Speaking of, my dumbass can't figure where the special subscriber print coordinates are. I even tried using the inter webs. Can I get an assist?
I consider myself a bit of a map geek and think there must be some kind of mistake in the coordinates that were given. I plugged the coordinates into 3 different mapping websites. All 3 came up with a spot in the ocean almost halfway between Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket. The address that google maps corresponds to those coordinates is on Martha's Vineyard, near Oak Bluffs - but the actual coordinates for Oak Bluffs are not really close to those provided in the email. Not much of an assist, but I think the location is somewhere on Martha's Vineyard.

With Dan's new baby at home, and 2 other kids - I do not feel comfortable bothering him with these inconsistencies.

btw bryn your new arrivals from Furthur Frames look amazing - congratulations!
bryndavies
Art Expert

Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:13 am

jwolfe3 wrote:
bryndavies wrote:I think I'm in on the new sub. Hoping for less dinosaurs and more breadcrumb trails and stuff like that. Like this vision of traveling around and staking coordinates. Speaking of, my dumbass can't figure where the special subscriber print coordinates are. I even tried using the inter webs. Can I get an assist?
I consider myself a bit of a map geek and think there must be some kind of mistake in the coordinates that were given. I plugged the coordinates into 3 different mapping websites. All 3 came up with a spot in the ocean almost halfway between Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket. The address that google maps corresponds to those coordinates is on Martha's Vineyard, near Oak Bluffs - but the actual coordinates for Oak Bluffs are not really close to those provided in the email. Not much of an assist, but I think the location is somewhere on Martha's Vineyard.

With Dan's new baby at home, and 2 other kids - I do not feel comfortable bothering him with these inconsistencies.

Ok, so it's not just me. I'm no map geek, but no novice either. I also used a few different websites for the coordinates and either got error messages, or one put me somewhere in Kansas. I assume your Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket is likely close, since that's Dan's home turf.

Anyhow. Thanks for the kind words about the FF frameups. The bill hurt, but man, those are some sweet "grails," so I wanted them done up right. Also, it the Corey needs the work, but always happy to work with a fellow and support their craft. Cheers! :cheers:
ImageT.K.C.
recycler
Art Expert

Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:27 am

pvecchi wrote:
yosi wrote:

Image: same as ever :emage
agime: identical to other prints :emige

Chemtrails doooood :wink: 8)
Contrails. Thanks for your post as I never thought people actually believed those lines consisted of chemicals.
bubbie
Art Expert

Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:54 am

^ I have an aunt who does. Brings on the luls every time :lol:
MAC6Six
Art Enthusiast

Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:05 pm

bryndavies wrote:
jwolfe3 wrote:

Ok, so it's not just me. I'm no map geek, but no novice either. I also used a few different websites for the coordinates and either got error messages, or one put me somewhere in Kansas. I assume your Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket is likely close, since that's Dan's home turf.

Anyhow. Thanks for the kind words about the FF frameups. The bill hurt, but man, those are some sweet "grails," so I wanted them done up right. Also, it the Corey needs the work, but always happy to work with a fellow and support their craft. Cheers! :cheers:
https://www.google.ca/maps/place/41%C2% ... !1s0x0:0x0

This is what i got when i put the coordinates in google
canuck
Art Freak

Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:08 pm

Finally hung up my few wood prints I got from Dan. Only took me 9 months.
electrachrome
Site Admin

Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:33 pm

MAC6Six wrote: https://www.google.ca/maps/place/41%C2% ... !1s0x0:0x0
Nobska Light, Woods Hole, Cape Cod
rka00
Art Expert

Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:07 pm

electrachrome wrote:
MAC6Six wrote: https://www.google.ca/maps/place/41%C2% ... !1s0x0:0x0