mr brainwash stairway to london

General art-related discussion.
mistersmith
Art Freak

Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:45 am

At worst, this "artist" is a self-involved talentless puke. At best, lazy. In between, a conman. I say this because I know others are thinking it: why the drymount has anyone bought a single piece of this fudge.
electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.
Take this man at his word:
misterx wrote:Don't enter into discourse with me.
mistersmith
Art Freak

Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:46 am

And yeah, I'n drunk. drymount it, drymount this. Zeppelin rules, but calling this art, or an homage, or anything other than 4 minutes in fromnt of photoshop, well that can suck it.
electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.
Take this man at his word:
misterx wrote:Don't enter into discourse with me.
pewter14
EB Team

Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:53 am

keep it coming ... we love drunk smithy!
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
bandana
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:06 am

.... 1 print left.... going... going.....
ricv64
Art Expert

Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:22 am

wonder how many mbw bought of his own prints ?
shoot , move and communicate - 125th SIG BN saying

Leokani Okauwila
cardhawks
Art Expert

Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:32 am

I like it.....drymount you guys :D

I don't understand why some you peeps suck Shep's dick on this type of "artwork" and nobody ever busts Print mafia's balls or any of the dozens and dozens of other artists that photoshop all their fudge.... why the drymount bust balls on Brainwash?.... it's art, either you like it or you don't...if you're in it for the investment then your "artistic eye" should be questioned for it's credibility.... all popular art is driven by hype, that's how it got popular, you shouldn't be jealous of someone making money off their art when it's popular, that's like saying you wouldn't take your paycheck next week just because your company was in the news.
byc101
Art Expert

Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:44 am

There's a reason he calls himself Mr. Brainwash.
bloodthrust
Art Expert

Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:20 pm

cardhawks wrote:I like it.....drymount you guys :D

nobody ever busts Print mafia's balls or any of the dozens and dozens of other artists that photoshop all their fudge....
I'm pretty sure you're completely wrong about PM using photoshop.
Perkins wrote:Hmm. Art with rules. Doesn't sound like all that great of an idea to me.
mistersmith wrote:It's Pearl Jam. You could poop on a piece of French Paper and write "Pearl Jam" in it with your finger and have a decent shot at AoTW.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:34 pm

bloodthrust wrote:
cardhawks wrote:I like it.....drymount you guys :D

nobody ever busts Print mafia's balls or any of the dozens and dozens of other artists that photoshop all their fudge....
I'm pretty sure you're completely wrong about PM using photoshop.
Correct.

Taken from: http://omgposters.com/2009/05/30/david- ... int-mafia/

Connie, on May 31st, 2009 at 11:26 am Said:

Not all sell quickly. Some are more popular than others. HST, CASH and DYLAN went fast, Captain Trips a bit slower but still went well. The others are steady sellers. I should probably get the CASH and DYLAN off the site. We have just a couple of A/P’s left of CASH and are very very low on Dylan. You can never tell – not everyone likes either the subject or the way we do the print. Since we don’t lay them out in the computer we have no idea how they will look until we pull the last color. What’s done is done.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
tbouch431
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:09 pm

photoshop... who cares? would you rather see a hand drawing by mr brainwash of led zeppelin? what do you want.....?

any artist that makes prints how many are actually 100% done without some kind of photoshop, seriously??