Michael Everett Posters IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ

General art-related discussion.
hainshead
Art Connoisseur

Fri May 22, 2009 2:09 pm

mreverett wrote: Do you really want number one from a diabetic hainshead? :wink:
I do not discriminate!
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri May 22, 2009 2:09 pm

This is a bit silly.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
tuumi
Art Expert

Fri May 22, 2009 2:24 pm

Codeblue wrote:This is a bit silly.
Like our meadery on FB:
facebook.com/beewellmeadery
mreverett
Art Enthusiast

Fri May 22, 2009 2:27 pm

Codeblue wrote:This is a bit silly.
If this is detracting from the serious nature of the EB forum I sincerely apologize. I am a poster artist and only have a few posts, but it appears you have over 12,000! As an EB veteran please advise me of the appropriate decorum required.
Michael R. Everett
hainshead
Art Connoisseur

Fri May 22, 2009 2:34 pm

I think Codeblue is referring to the numbering effort, not the wise ass comments. If you spend any time out here you'll realize that there is no decorum.
coleslaw
Art Expert

Fri May 22, 2009 2:36 pm

very noble of you Michael :D
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey
mreverett
Art Enthusiast

Fri May 22, 2009 2:41 pm

hainshead wrote:I think Codeblue is referring to the numbering effort, not the wise ass comments. If you spend any time out here you'll realize that there is no decorum.
OK! no more lame Everett attempts at humor. I acknowledge the importance of this discussion and my comments did not reflect the seriousness of this project. Sorry to Codeblue and other EB forum readers! (I read quoted post accurately)
piemel
Art Connoisseur

Fri May 22, 2009 2:55 pm

This is the most retarded thing I have heard in 2009... well done

What the drymount is next? People sending variants back to Emek so they can get a new edition name? Can I send you a test proof or state proof and have you sign with 'Most Awesomest Collector in the World' edition and make sure it is number 397556463?

My drymounting God

Next you are telling me I can send you a poster so you can color it with some dayglo pens... oh nevermind people already do that.

Can I send you back a numbered poster now and have you number it 33/250 but 4 years from now I want to have you renumber it to 55 because I like that number better?

Don't you have anything better to do with your time that weekend? I hear Yosemite is great this time of the year... maybe go outside?

So now we end up with a poster run for which SOME of the posters are numbered and editioned... and some are not. Obviously over time there might be a perceived value difference between the two so the collector who has one of those posters that are being renumbered is royally drymounted in the ass when he doesnt follow the internet threads or doesnt want to deal with sending a stack of posters in the mail.

Stop this retarded bullshit.. its truly the most drymounting painful thing I have read this year

WTF!
MJBuck
Art Expert

Fri May 22, 2009 2:58 pm

piemel wrote:This is the most retarded thing I have heard in 2009... well done

What the drymount is next? People sending variants back to Emek so they can get a new edition name? Can I send you a test proof or state proof and have you sign with 'Most Awesomest Collector in the World' edition and make sure it is number 397556463?

My drymounting God

Next you are telling me I can send you a poster so you can color it with some dayglo pens... oh nevermind people already do that.

Can I send you back a numbered poster now and have you number it 33/250 but 4 years from now I want to have you renumber it to 55 because I like that number better?

Don't you have anything better to do with your time that weekend? I hear Yosemite is great this time of the year... maybe go outside?

So now we end up with a poster run for which SOME of the posters are numbered and editioned... and some are not. Obviously over time there might be a perceived value difference between the two so the collector who has one of those posters that are being renumbered is royally drymounted in the ass when he doesnt follow the internet threads or doesnt want to deal with sending a stack of posters in the mail.

Stop this retarded bullshit.. its truly the most drymounting painful thing I have read this year

WTF!
quoted for prosperity. :lol:

Hi Rene :clap:
out and perfect.
norelation wrote:quit with the sniveling and just sell the damn poster. i don't care about your life story, we all got problems. just tell me about bent corners, or if your cat has used it for target practice.
mistersmith wrote:That means I'm going to touch you.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri May 22, 2009 3:00 pm

MJBuck wrote: quoted for prosperity. :lol:

Posterity? Don't make Rene call you retarded.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
MJBuck
Art Expert

Fri May 22, 2009 3:08 pm

Codeblue wrote:
MJBuck wrote: quoted for prosperity. :lol:

Posterity? Don't make Rene call you retarded.
No, I meant what I wrote. Don't worry about it blue...
out and perfect.
norelation wrote:quit with the sniveling and just sell the damn poster. i don't care about your life story, we all got problems. just tell me about bent corners, or if your cat has used it for target practice.
mistersmith wrote:That means I'm going to touch you.
Raheen_Shabbazz
Art Connoisseur

Fri May 22, 2009 3:19 pm

Mr Everett & Mr Jake --

Thanks for the heads up on this endeavor. As an Everett fanatic, it's nice to see the effort being put forth to categorize and track the otherwise "open" editions. Some of these prints are among my favorites in my collection. Nice work, gents. Going to try to get my tube together and out to Norby by the 12th.

And, for the record, I am really looking forward to the aforementioned "Summer commitments". Bring 'em on!
jojobadass
Art God

Fri May 22, 2009 3:33 pm

haha.........rene

I'd rather have my prints s/n, than not.
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
quiksilvr22
Art Connoisseur

Fri May 22, 2009 3:41 pm

piemel wrote:This is the most retarded thing I have heard in 2009...
booo!!! re-read your post and you win!!!
ImageImage
piemel
Art Connoisseur

Fri May 22, 2009 3:48 pm

I understand that jojo and that is exactly why I hate the mentality here and the inaction of its members... the idea that the larger community accepts this as perfectly fine. Where the drymount is that pussy eb board when you finally need them to nip retarded behaviour in the ass...

As a community you guys are drymounting idiotic

The fact that people are actually applauding this dumnbnut move says it all

"I rather have my poster signed" ... dude, it's a drymounting rock poster for some gay show from some band... the idea that you can have a partial renumbering for this 5 years later is just too stupid to even comprehend. I am drymounting baffled that this community here finds it perfectly 'normal' and even 'cool'.

What the drymount is wrong with you people?