New Chet Zar paintings and prints

General art-related discussion.
Post Reply
User avatar
TheThirdEye
Art Expert
Posts: 4486
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Northern California

Fri May 15, 2009 10:11 am

Chet never disappoints me with his new releases. Originals and prints available from L'Imagerie gallery. You can check them out here:

http://www.limageriegallery.com/zar_gal ... r_gallery/

My favorites:
CZEnlightenment.jpg
CZFiend.jpg
CZSuccubus.jpg
Image
User avatar
jojobadass
Art Freak
Posts: 19950
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 12:00 am
Location: chick-fila
Contact:

Fri May 15, 2009 10:18 am

looks like debi finally got around to getting a web site setup.
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
User avatar
greasy
Art Expert
Posts: 4780
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 12:00 am
Location: dirty jer-z
Contact:

Fri May 15, 2009 12:14 pm

many more zar prints are available here

http://www.chetzar.com/oil_paintings/BUY.html
27 wrote: One time i was walking down the tracks when i was 4 yrs old and this train raped me in my butt.
http://www.GRAFantasy.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jayscollection/
User avatar
thecreep
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 7:46 pm
Location: Oakland
Contact:

Sat May 16, 2009 1:09 am

The show looks amazing. I really like the "Succubus" painting. It's a little different than what he usually paints, and the colors are perfect.
User avatar
clem99
EB Team
Posts: 35360
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Radelaide, Australia
Contact:

Sat May 16, 2009 3:05 am

thecreep wrote:The show looks amazing. I really like the "Succubus" painting. It's a little different than what he usually paints, and the colors are perfect.
me to
art is the only justification for pain :)
collector59
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:00 am
Location: North Hollywood, California
Contact:

Sun May 17, 2009 8:25 am

jojobadass wrote:looks like debi finally got around to getting a web site setup.
Yes, I finally got around to it. Thank you for noticing. I guess that I have been really busy for the last thirty years building up one of the largest poster and art collections in the country. Anyway, the show was absolutely INCREDIBLE and exciting. We sold quite a few originals by both Chet Zar and James Zar. Robert and Suzanne Williams attended as well. The show will be up through June 20th. Additionally, there is some other Chet Zar original work that will post to the website in the next few days (some last minute additions by Chet) and we will also post some images that were taken at the show. limageriegallery.com.
Thank you for the support. Debi
collector59
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:00 am
Location: North Hollywood, California
Contact:

Sun May 17, 2009 8:47 am

As far as the originals are concerned, the Enlightenment and Succubus sold, but Fiend (a great painting is still available). Debi
User avatar
Stingers
Art Expert
Posts: 4441
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: London : England

Sun May 17, 2009 8:56 am

Fiend looks like Maynard .
collector59
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:00 am
Location: North Hollywood, California
Contact:

Mon May 18, 2009 3:09 am

Actually I wanted to mention (as you may know already) that Adam Jones attended the show and told me to mention that he is a "huge fan" of Chet's original artwork. Maynard was not in attendance.
User avatar
Stingers
Art Expert
Posts: 4441
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: London : England

Mon May 18, 2009 3:09 pm

Chet started painting thanks to encouragement from Adam , he also wrote the introduction to his recent "Ugly American" book .
collector59
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:00 am
Location: North Hollywood, California
Contact:

Mon May 18, 2009 6:19 pm

Stingers wrote:Chet started painting thanks to encouragement from Adam , he also wrote the introduction to his recent "Ugly American" book .
Both Adam and the publisher of the book attended the show. The publisher is from Austria but he flew in from another country just to be there.
User avatar
SteveKai
Art Expert
Posts: 1819
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:54 am

Mon May 18, 2009 6:52 pm

collector59 wrote:
jojobadass wrote:looks like debi finally got around to getting a web site setup.
Yes, I finally got around to it. Thank you for noticing. I guess that I have been really busy for the last thirty years building up one of the largest poster and art collections in the country. Anyway, the show was absolutely INCREDIBLE and exciting. We sold quite a few originals by both Chet Zar and James Zar. Robert and Suzanne Williams attended as well. The show will be up through June 20th. Additionally, there is some other Chet Zar original work that will post to the website in the next few days (some last minute additions by Chet) and we will also post some images that were taken at the show. limageriegallery.com.
Thank you for the support. Debi
Glad to hear that the show went well. Chet is a cool guy, having talked to him several times it's clear that he cares a lot about his fans. Congrats to Chet...and his dad!
Steve
Post Reply