Cant believe this is still available

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
dhokes
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 303
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:46 am
Location: UK

Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:39 pm

SpinalRemains wrote:
I also went with coffee, thanks for sharing
I bought the set. A bargain!
Pawel
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:38 pm

Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:29 pm

Not sure when this was added to the store, but shouldn't it sell like hot cakes?
Image

http://www.ralphsteadmanshop.com/shop/p ... zo-prints/
Buckhammer
Art Expert
Posts: 1484
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:49 pm
Location: Tejas

Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:32 pm

Price mostly like the problem there.
RobJones wrote:Billy, how Everest was I last night?
User avatar
haven
Art Expert
Posts: 5386
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 12:00 am

Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:45 pm

Those must be gone. You can't actually add one to your cart.
User avatar
ratm
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 480
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:23 pm

Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:46 pm

Pawel wrote:Not sure when this was added to the store, but shouldn't it sell like hot cakes?
Image

http://www.ralphsteadmanshop.com/shop/p ... zo-prints/

It is an open edition. The other site has the limited edition stuff.
Pawel
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:38 pm

Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:50 pm

ratm wrote:
Pawel wrote:Not sure when this was added to the store, but shouldn't it sell like hot cakes?
http://www.ralphsteadmanshop.com/shop/p ... zo-prints/
It is an open edition. The other site has the limited edition stuff.


What's the other side with limited edition if you don't mind me asking?
User avatar
ratm
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 480
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:23 pm

Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:51 pm

Pawel wrote:
ratm wrote:
Pawel wrote:Not sure when this was added to the store, but shouldn't it sell like hot cakes?
http://www.ralphsteadmanshop.com/shop/p ... zo-prints/
It is an open edition. The other site has the limited edition stuff.


What's the other side with limited edition if you don't mind me asking?

http://www.ralphsteadmanprints.com/art.html
Pawel
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:38 pm

Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:53 pm

ratm wrote:
Pawel wrote:
ratm wrote:
Pawel wrote:Not sure when this was added to the store, but shouldn't it sell like hot cakes?
http://www.ralphsteadmanshop.com/shop/p ... zo-prints/
It is an open edition. The other site has the limited edition stuff.


What's the other side with limited edition if you don't mind me asking?

http://www.ralphsteadmanprints.com/art.html
Thank You, ratm
SpinalRemains
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:50 pm

Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:21 pm

145 pounds ($206) for an open edition print that may already be damaged is a bit steep
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52186
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:00 am

TGT.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
Pawel
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:38 pm

Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:06 am

haven wrote:Those must be gone. You can't actually add one to your cart.
It's changed to "Out of stock". Might not be an open edition after all.
Hermit
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:08 pm

Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:22 am

Pawel wrote:
haven wrote:Those must be gone. You can't actually add one to your cart.
It's changed to "Out of stock". Might not be an open edition after all.
there was only 15 to start with,I am very glad I swooped one of these,bargain!!!!!!
Pawel
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:38 pm

Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 am

Hermit wrote:
Pawel wrote:
haven wrote:Those must be gone. You can't actually add one to your cart.
It's changed to "Out of stock". Might not be an open edition after all.
there was only 15 to start with,I am very glad I swooped one of these,bargain!!!!!!
Where did you get this number? Facebook mentions 20. It doesn't matter if it's 15 or 50, I'm just curious.
I just hope they are not too battered.
Hermit
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:08 pm

Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:43 am

Pawel wrote:
Hermit wrote:
Pawel wrote:
haven wrote:Those must be gone. You can't actually add one to your cart.
It's changed to "Out of stock". Might not be an open edition after all.
there was only 15 to start with,I am very glad I swooped one of these,bargain!!!!!!
Where did you get this number? Facebook mentions 20. It doesn't matter if it's 15 or 50, I'm just curious.
I just hope they are not too battered.
that # was on the drop down menu on quantity. My purchase knocked it down to 14 left
User avatar
Mapman
Art Expert
Posts: 3942
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:00 am
Location: Suburban Chicago
Contact:

Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:07 pm

Something to consider is that the B/W one was under the odd n ends section, and from the archive, so they probably only had a few to sell. I would also argue that using the description "not editioned" does not necessarily mean Open Edition, but could just be a limited run that's not physically numbered.

There was also a colored version listed in the print section, that was only 25 pounds, of course that is out of stock as well..
Post Reply