Cant believe this is still available

General art-related discussion.
cestjoel
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:08 am

Just when I went to get one, it sold out!
dsanacore
Art Expert

Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:28 am

Everyone got the bride, but no one bought the groom! Also only $5!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/84897093/th ... v1_other_1

Image Image
dsanacore
Art Expert

Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:29 am

jeremysorrell wrote:
lobotomizer wrote:Image
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the support. I knew the recent busy activity and multiple orders on my Etsy page had to be for some reason. It helps encourage me to continue creating more art and pieces available to purchase. It's humbling to share my work and have it appreciated enough that others want to buy it. So thanks again and I look forward to checking out this site, as I too am a bit of an art collector and now a member here.

Many thanks again,
J

Welcome to the forum! I sent you a message on etsy asking if you'd be attending SDCC. I'd love to see some originals in person! Best of luck and keep us all updated regarding your artwork!
Image Image
jeremysorrell

Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:36 am

opence wrote:Welcome Jeremy! Your stuff is great can't wait to see more. I like how you incorporate birds in to your drawings with bots, as opposed to spread eagle women with dead eyes getting drymounted by bots.
Thanks. I hope to be doing a lot more. Btw, your last sentence there made me laugh (even if I like his work) ha!
J
jeremysorrell

Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:42 am

KennyRE317 wrote:only thing missing from that print is 2 more borders
If you're referring to my bride piece, I completely understand. If not, ignore my next few sentences.

I only cropped it like that because I wanted to give as much of the full image as possible and I personally like framing prints to the live art. As long as I know they signed and/or numbered it, I'm happy. That said, my higher priced "Giclée" prints have full borders so those who want to show the signed and numbered part can. This Bride print was made to be very affordable too.

J
jeremysorrell

Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:49 am

dsanacore wrote:Welcome to the forum! I sent you a message on etsy asking if you'd be attending SDCC. I'd love to see some originals in person! Best of luck and keep us all updated regarding your artwork!
Thanks. I won't be a SDCC. In fact I have yet to ever go! Even as just an attendee! Which is surprising being the nerd that I am. Maybe next year. I am trying to do more comic cons though. I'll post the rest of my year on my website soon. I need to make a news feed (among other things)

J
dsanacore
Art Expert

Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:55 am

jeremysorrell wrote:
dsanacore wrote:Welcome to the forum! I sent you a message on etsy asking if you'd be attending SDCC. I'd love to see some originals in person! Best of luck and keep us all updated regarding your artwork!
Thanks. I won't be a SDCC. In fact I have yet to ever go! Even as just an attendee! Which is surprising being the nerd that I am. Maybe next year. I am trying to do more comic cons though. I'll post the rest of my year on my website soon. I need to make a news feed (among other things)

J
Bummer. You should definitely try to make it next year! This will be my first year attending, I'm incredibly excited.
Image Image
xjmjx
Art Expert

Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:13 am

dsanacore wrote:Everyone got the bride, but no one bought the groom! Also only $5!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/84897093/th ... v1_other_1

Easy no-brainer, thanks for posting! Jeremy, fantastic work!
opence
Art Expert

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:31 am

http://rafajenn.com/art_and_design_4.html

Would've loved to of gotten the Mona Lisa when it came out, the new print by Rafa Jenn is cool, nice price and still available out of a pretty low edition.
Harry Dunn wrote:OK gang, you know the rules, no humping, no licking, no sniffing hineys.
fluffheadies
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:24 am

opence wrote:http://rafajenn.com/art_and_design_4.html

Would've loved to of gotten the Mona Lisa when it came out, the new print by Rafa Jenn is cool, nice price and still available out of a pretty low edition.
well priced too, I picked one up...
dinkydoggy
Art Expert

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:53 pm

KXG wrote:
Hotfuzz wrote:
heartstrand wrote:Image

http://kneedeepinsleep.com/

Ross McEwan
Just got the last AP print of this. Hope it looks as good in person!
Has anyone received the AP yet? I emailed the site a couple of days ago, no response. They were expecting to have these in on the 25th.
Got these 2 from Ross himself a few days ago (they're in an Alvin art protector sleeve). The Seraph was his own copy that he was nice enough to sell me, and it's a really well-made print on some nice thick paper (great job, KneeDeepInSleep!). I believe the other print was done by Ross himself, and though it is on thinner paper, it is still a really nice image, so overall I'm very happy with the both of these. Thanks Ross! :clap: :notworthy:
Killoj
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:16 pm

jeremysorrell wrote: Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the support. I knew the recent busy activity and multiple orders on my Etsy page had to be for some reason. It helps encourage me to continue creating more art and pieces available to purchase. It's humbling to share my work and have it appreciated enough that others want to buy it. So thanks again and I look forward to checking out this site, as I too am a bit of an art collector and now a member here.

Many thanks again,
J
I like a lot of your stuff. That monkey skill original that sold Sunday night/Monday was really nice. Keep up the good work.
♖♘♗♕ ♔♗♘♖ Searching for: • • LUCHA VIVEROS ♖♘♗♕ ♔♗♘♖
KennyRE317
Art Expert

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:44 am

jeremysorrell wrote:
KennyRE317 wrote:only thing missing from that print is 2 more borders
If you're referring to my bride piece, I completely understand. If not, ignore my next few sentences.

I only cropped it like that because I wanted to give as much of the full image as possible and I personally like framing prints to the live art. As long as I know they signed and/or numbered it, I'm happy. That said, my higher priced "Giclée" prints have full borders so those who want to show the signed and numbered part can. This Bride print was made to be very affordable too.

J
ah, i see your point of view, but out of curiosity how would you frame this piece with this border layout? only way i can think of is matting out part of the print image itself
Killoj
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:12 am

Posted a few weekd back. I picked one up but have not recieved it yet (Pre-order) but now the large formats are available as well.

http://rickgarland.co.uk/prints.html

I cannot believe they are still available.
♖♘♗♕ ♔♗♘♖ Searching for: • • LUCHA VIVEROS ♖♘♗♕ ♔♗♘♖
bkboy77
Art Expert

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:49 am

Probably one of the best looking concert posters, IMO. I'm a sucker for anything with a space man on it.

http://store.nakatomiinc.com/primus-tul ... doyle.aspx
fung430 wrote:Expressobeans knows everything.