New KAWS up

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
ciphe
Art Expert
Posts: 1307
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:51 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:48 pm

these just went up for preorder on Toy Tokyo, at $14.99 its a great deal!!!

Image
http://www.toytokyo.com/shopping/index. ... uct_id/407
http://www.toytokyo.com/shopping/index. ... uct_id/406
nimsu8
Art Expert
Posts: 3230
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Bay Area

Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:06 pm

choke wrote:Anyone who ordered either weeks ago or today want to post up order #s?

Might be a good way to tell approximately how many have been ordered.

#166X yesterday morning here.
Anyone here anything about these recently?
Anonymous - "One of these days I'm going to type something clever or funny and it will end up as someone signature...one of these days"
User avatar
jjbehren
Flipper
Posts: 12717
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:00 am

Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:51 pm

nimsu8 wrote:
choke wrote:Anyone who ordered either weeks ago or today want to post up order #s?

Might be a good way to tell approximately how many have been ordered.

#166X yesterday morning here.
Anyone here anything about these recently?
We have sold out of signed copies, no more are available! The book is due in November 2010
nimsu8
Art Expert
Posts: 3230
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Bay Area

Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:47 pm

I meant in regards to orders being cancelled. It seems like they oversold.
jjbehren wrote:
nimsu8 wrote:
choke wrote:Anyone who ordered either weeks ago or today want to post up order #s?

Might be a good way to tell approximately how many have been ordered.

#166X yesterday morning here.
Anyone here anything about these recently?
We have sold out of signed copies, no more are available! The book is due in November 2010
Anonymous - "One of these days I'm going to type something clever or funny and it will end up as someone signature...one of these days"
nimsu8
Art Expert
Posts: 3230
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Bay Area

Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:10 pm

bump
Anonymous - "One of these days I'm going to type something clever or funny and it will end up as someone signature...one of these days"
User avatar
ottomatik71
Art Expert
Posts: 8474
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:33 pm

Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:30 pm

nimsu8 wrote:bump
Why would you need to bump this?
Is there something new?
Link please.
nimsu8
Art Expert
Posts: 3230
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Bay Area

Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:36 pm

I was bumping to see if anyone had heard anything regarding the book. I'm still positive they oversold so I'm expecting some people will get emails.

As far as new, Collete is having an instore book signing with limited 200 copies of their version of the book.
Anonymous - "One of these days I'm going to type something clever or funny and it will end up as someone signature...one of these days"
User avatar
FOODRAP
Art Expert
Posts: 3346
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:15 am
Location: NEW YORK CITY
Contact:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:04 pm

nimsu8 wrote:I was bumping to see if anyone had heard anything regarding the book. I'm still positive they oversold so I'm expecting some people will get emails.

As far as new, Collete is having an instore book signing with limited 200 copies of their version of the book.
got an email asking me to call in with me cc details ad spoke to the lady i had originally got an order confirmation from

i ordered a book a poster
User avatar
choke
Art Expert
Posts: 5143
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:00 am

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:47 pm

Yeah a handful of people were contacted for payment.

I was not one of those people. lol
nimsu8
Art Expert
Posts: 3230
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Bay Area

Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:05 pm

choke wrote:Yeah a handful of people were contacted for payment.

I was not one of those people. lol
Nor was I.. That's disappointing.
Anonymous - "One of these days I'm going to type something clever or funny and it will end up as someone signature...one of these days"
User avatar
haven
Art Expert
Posts: 5305
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 12:00 am

Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:13 pm

So if you haven't been contacted for payment they're not honoring your order?
User avatar
choke
Art Expert
Posts: 5143
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:00 am

Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:47 am

Either that or they are taking a VERY long time making their way through the list.
User avatar
FOODRAP
Art Expert
Posts: 3346
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:15 am
Location: NEW YORK CITY
Contact:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:14 am

you guys should just keep calling aldrich and ask for lisa... just dont say i said anything

on another note: this book isbeing released in liek 4 different versions from what i've seen
collette, original fake, aldrich....#justsaying
User avatar
Mention
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 999
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:50 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:55 am

I thought Payment went through at time of order? My receipt shows my CC info. :?
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein
User avatar
choke
Art Expert
Posts: 5143
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:00 am

Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:58 am

Mention wrote:I thought Payment went through at time of order? My receipt shows my CC info. :?
I'm pretty sure the site said something about the payment not being processed until the book was being shipped.
Post Reply