New KAWS up

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
lazk
Art Expert
Posts: 5327
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:45 am
Location: Knoxville, TN

Fri May 04, 2018 5:22 pm

My balls do that at night and I will only charge $12 dollars...per ball.
T.K.C.
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
Posts: 14080
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Wed May 09, 2018 3:08 pm

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6032
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Wed May 09, 2018 3:20 pm

Pretty insane, eh?
I guess that Seeing on the previous page will sell better than I thought it would.
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
Posts: 14080
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Wed May 09, 2018 3:49 pm

Image
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
User avatar
Philpenn
Art Expert
Posts: 3655
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:17 am
Location: Keystone Country.

Thu May 10, 2018 6:33 am

Read the lamp jawns were gone in 20 minutes.
User avatar
ciphe
Art Expert
Posts: 1317
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:51 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:58 pm

Image

tomorrow, 12pm est

my guess $350?
User avatar
dundun
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:39 am

Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:39 pm

ciphe wrote:Image

tomorrow, 12pm est

my guess $350?
Very cryptic. The pics look like they're painted Bronze, but his Insta says #vinyl. I wonder what the numbers are gonna be.
internets
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 12:23 pm

Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:44 pm

dundun wrote:
ciphe wrote:Image

tomorrow, 12pm est

my guess $350?
Very cryptic. The pics look like they're painted Bronze, but his Insta says #vinyl. I wonder what the numbers are gonna be.
I wonder if these are going to be limited edition or open?
User avatar
biscocrack420
Art Expert
Posts: 5913
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:29 pm

Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:51 pm

I heard it was an open edition
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12340
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:51 pm

internets wrote:
dundun wrote:
ciphe wrote:Image

tomorrow, 12pm est

my guess $350?
Very cryptic. The pics look like they're painted Bronze, but his Insta says #vinyl. I wonder what the numbers are gonna be.
I wonder if these are going to be limited edition or open?

No edition number makes me uneasy.
Image
bleedamerican
Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:16 am

Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:49 pm

Open Edition doesn't bother me one bit, Less stress to find one if you're not available financially to pick it up on the drop. 8)
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52165
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:51 pm

soam24 wrote:
internets wrote:
dundun wrote:
ciphe wrote:Image

tomorrow, 12pm est

my guess $350?
Very cryptic. The pics look like they're painted Bronze, but his Insta says #vinyl. I wonder what the numbers are gonna be.
I wonder if these are going to be limited edition or open?

No edition number makes me uneasy.
I keep hearing this, but he wasn't even posting edition numbers even when these chits were still somewhat limited.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
comountaingolf
Art Expert
Posts: 9944
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:36 pm
Location: The 19th Hole

Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:44 pm

Seriously. I can't remember when KAWS has ever released the edition size when it comes to vinyl. NEVER comes to mind.
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
User avatar
bulkhead72
Art Expert
Posts: 9502
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:50 am
Location: Los Angeles

Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:04 am

Think folks are confusing them with some of the limited (and numbered) plushes.
User avatar
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 840
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:11 pm

Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:43 am

bulkhead72 wrote:Think folks are confusing them with some of the limited (and numbered) plushes.
Think folks (those unable to sell Small Lie) are trying to figure out if these will flip or not.
Post Reply