New KAWS up

General art-related discussion.
mrsippycups
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:07 pm

fribhey wrote:
received nearly 30 thousand entries
recycler wrote:You do not need poster nerds to tell you what you should like.
ISO: "Champagne Charlie" sheet music cover by Alfred Concanen
o4phish20o
Art Expert

Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:09 pm

Codeblue wrote:Jordan must be a Trumper.

Its like he could predict the future...
applehead
Art Expert

Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:10 am

sidewaysscott wrote:
applehead wrote:
butter80 wrote:
applehead wrote:well that sucked. woke up at 10 (MST), and went online around 12:10 EST and everything said sold out. DIdnt expect a lotto period with results on 4/24 to end in less than 10 minutes. Oh well. WHat can one do. I give up
K.A.R.M.A :lol: :lol:
Ok judges. Out way to late on 4/20 seeing concerts and hanging at industry parties in Denver, is more accurate. I make sound life decisions, live by the laws of Karma, and am 100% comfortable with myself, and even missing it today. Oh well. Even if I was here at Noon EST, it was only a lotto right?

Anyway. Did anyone here score anything? I was really interested in the hoodie for myself. I'd be interested in trading for the hoodie size XL. So when you guys get the lotto results, feel free to hit me up if you want to sell or trade.
didn't realize you were in denver. Did you go to the Afroman, Methodman, redman show? :ziggi:
Na, Ophelia's DeadPhishOrchestra and DeadFloyd, and some collab between the two. It was a total blast. I had low/no expectations, and no plans on going when I woke up that morning but got invited later in the day. I really enjoyed the Pink Floyd covers and the guitarist from DeadFloyd can really shred. Also really enjoyed the bassist singing the Pink Floyd songs. I was right next to the section/area reserved by Dank and they were throwing around free stuff all night. Great crowd dancing the night away. My first time in the venue, and I was impressed. Pretty pimp ass place, from lights, sound and dancefloor, to the food and seating, and to the women that were there. I'll be going back for sure. You ever been?
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:21 am

I want apple butter now.
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
WaltJocketty
Art Connoisseur

Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:59 am

applehead wrote: Ophelia's DeadPhishOrchestra and DeadFloyd, and some collab between the two.
:roll:
opence
Art Expert

Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:50 pm

Inventory for Jordan 4s..Confirmed screen shot of code taken directly off a computer at the Nike Chinese sweat shop

Harry Dunn wrote:OK gang, you know the rules, no humping, no licking, no sniffing hineys.
virtualj
Art Connoisseur

Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:09 pm

Confirmed :lol:
I donate anonymously.
MrSubjective
Art Connoisseur

Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:49 pm

opence wrote:Inventory for Jordan 4s..Confirmed screen shot of code taken directly off a computer at the Nike Chinese sweat shop

Lol is that inventory for the raffle?
opence
Art Expert

Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:08 pm

MrSubjective wrote:
opence wrote:Inventory for Jordan 4s..Confirmed screen shot of code taken directly off a computer at the Nike Chinese sweat shop

Lol is that inventory for the raffle?
Confirmed..Yes
Harry Dunn wrote:OK gang, you know the rules, no humping, no licking, no sniffing hineys.
virtualj
Art Connoisseur

Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:16 pm

Directly off the computer at the sweat shop. Confirmed. You do realize you're being trolled right. Sweatshops always use Python to output their counts
I donate anonymously.
opence
Art Expert

Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:40 pm

virtualj wrote:Directly off the computer at the sweat shop. Confirmed. You do realize you're being trolled right. Sweatshops always use Python to output their counts
Strangulation or what have you...Im not sure either of us knows what youre talking about..all i know this is a confirmed screenshot
virtualj
Art Connoisseur

Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:45 pm

opence wrote:
virtualj wrote:Directly off the computer at the sweat shop. Confirmed. You do realize you're being trolled right. Sweatshops always use Python to output their counts
Strangulation or what have you...Im not sure either of us knows what youre talking about..all i know this is a confirmed screenshot
It sure is a screen shot. I'll confirm that for you! Anything else is wild speculation. 100% it's not the sweatshop where they are made
I donate anonymously.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:09 pm

Kaws's mom sent it to me. It's 100 fo sho.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert

Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:41 pm

virtualj wrote:
opence wrote:
It sure is a screen shot. I'll confirm that for you! Anything else is wild speculation. 100% it's not the sweatshop where they are made
I saw those same numbers back before release - at the time they were supposedly pulled off the kawsone site when people were backdooring it. Who knows if they're legit though.
mrsippycups
Art Connoisseur

Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:30 am

Capture.PNG

recycler wrote:You do not need poster nerds to tell you what you should like.
ISO: "Champagne Charlie" sheet music cover by Alfred Concanen