Official Mr. Brainwash Conspiracy Thread

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
guru59
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 446
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:00 am
Location: probably an airplane.

Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:56 pm

Can someone seriously PLEASE fill me in on the attraction to this "art". I am not even kidding. I just do not understand.
"Magnetism is one of the Six Fundamental Forces of the Universe, with the other five being Gravity, Duct Tape, Whining, Remote Control, and The Force That Pulls Dogs Toward The Groins Of Strangers."
User avatar
meskell
Art Expert
Posts: 2513
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:58 pm

Thank goodness it wasn't an unannounced drop. I would have bought it.
Wanda: I can't stand people. I hate them. Do you hate them?
Henry: No, but I seem to feel better when they're not around.
samuraiwriter
Art Expert
Posts: 2743
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:00 am

Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:00 pm

guru59 wrote:
Can someone seriously PLEASE fill me in on the attraction to this "art". I am not even kidding. I just do not understand.
I think Banksy's joke has just about run it's course. If you have MBW in your collection (ebay inventory), the joke's on you. :clap:

The world needs bag holders and you're it.
User avatar
tranito
Art Expert
Posts: 7991
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Canada

Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:03 pm

meskell wrote:Thank goodness it wasn't an unannounced drop. I would have bought it.
:clap:
Kramerica wrote:There are a ton of really nice people who come across as complete dickheads on EB.
User avatar
MaxCollinsII
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 276
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:42 pm

Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:12 pm

I like it's simple message, I am going to try for it.
The Original Pure Hemp Rolling Papers NOT Made In CHINA Unlike A Lot Of Our Competitors

PartPat: "All of Eb is one big mondo joke really."
User avatar
trarex
Art Expert
Posts: 7332
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:51 pm

Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:30 pm

The best thing about this is an edition of 125 .
There's way more than 125 chumps out there ....FLIP
"Lay off Detroit, Them peoples is living in Mad Max times." Moe Szyslak
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18039
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:31 pm

trarex wrote:The best thing about this is an edition of 125 .
There's way more than 125 chumps out there ....FLIP

Do you guys even have internet in Detroit?
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
trarex
Art Expert
Posts: 7332
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:51 pm

Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:32 pm

We steal it from Windsor.
All canucks have the same security code 99gretzky
Last edited by trarex on Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Lay off Detroit, Them peoples is living in Mad Max times." Moe Szyslak
User avatar
dodgers77
Art Expert
Posts: 1899
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:32 am
Location: Westside

Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:33 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
trarex wrote:The best thing about this is an edition of 125 .
There's way more than 125 chumps out there ....FLIP

Do you guys even have internet in Detroit?
:iagree: :rolling:
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
Posts: 13594
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:59 pm

That "shadow" though.
image.jpeg
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18039
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:00 pm

trarex wrote:We steal it from Windsor.
All canucks have the same security code 99gretzky


:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
Scottjohnston
Art Expert
Posts: 2535
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:04 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
trarex wrote:We steal it from Windsor.
All canucks have the same security code 99gretzky


:lol: :lol: :lol:
Damn :oops:
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 5401
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:05 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
trarex wrote:We steal it from Windsor.
All canucks have the same security code 99gretzky


:lol: :lol: :lol:
Wrong! Mine is gretzky99.
IWish
Art Expert
Posts: 9679
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 12:23 am

Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:23 pm

The print isn't bad. It's not something I can relate to since it's picturing a little boy. They should have released two prints one boy/one girl. :?
User avatar
rhythmgtr5
Art Expert
Posts: 1341
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:38 pm

Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:37 pm

gorkie wrote:That "shadow" though.
image.jpeg
looks like brainwash (or the intern) ran out of time and half-assed the shadow

*cannot be unseen*
Post Reply