Official Mr. Brainwash Conspiracy Thread

General art-related discussion.
nimsu8
Art Expert

Sun May 09, 2010 6:02 pm

dmm8878 wrote:Just got back from the show. I didn't get there until about 4:45, and they had already given out 200 tickets to the first 200 people for the s/n prints. I hung around and almost got the last print, (no ticket holders were left) but couldn't sweet talk well enough to walk away with it. I was basically denied by FOODRAP :hanging:

Downstairs they were letting people pick up spray cans and go nuts on the walls. Kinda cool. There were a few new large pieces. The guy who was first on line was there since 11pm last night. MBW hooked him up with a one of a kind framed Madonna print.

any cool new pieces? score any postcards?
Anonymous - "One of these days I'm going to type something clever or funny and it will end up as someone signature...one of these days"
dangerboy
Flipper

Sun May 09, 2010 6:10 pm

dmm8878 wrote:Just got back from the show. I didn't get there until about 4:45, and they had already given out 200 tickets to the first 200 people for the s/n prints. I hung around and almost got the last print, (no ticket holders were left) but couldn't sweet talk well enough to walk away with it. I was basically denied by FOODRAP :hanging:

Downstairs they were letting people pick up spray cans and go nuts on the walls. Kinda cool. There were a few new large pieces. The guy who was first on line was there since 11pm last night. MBW hooked him up with a one of a kind framed Madonna print.

lots of hot off the press :shock: info in this post
morecoffee wrote:
itsdug wrote:what does mint with pin holes mean?!
Consider it perfect and pure...like a virgin who loves ass play and sucking the clown.
pearlybaker wrote:This place is a magnet for retards with some sort of psychosis.
KNEEL13
EB Team

Sun May 09, 2010 6:29 pm

dmm8878 wrote:The guy who was first on line was there since 11pm last night. MBW hooked him up with a one of a kind framed Madonna print.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Holy moley! Wish that was me. :)
dmm8878
Art Expert

Sun May 09, 2010 6:29 pm

cybernigel wrote:
dmm8878 wrote:
Downstairs they were letting people pick up spray cans and go nuts on the walls. Kinda cool.
Now he's crowd-sourcing his "originals? "
all of the large pieces made from broken records were gone from the basement, so people were just tagging the hell out of the walls, not his art.
ottomatik71 wrote:Your punk ass attitude isn't going to help you get this print.
nimsu8
Art Expert

Sun May 09, 2010 6:30 pm

KNEEL13 wrote:
dmm8878 wrote:The guy who was first on line was there since 11pm last night. MBW hooked him up with a one of a kind framed Madonna print.

curious what it looks like.
Anonymous - "One of these days I'm going to type something clever or funny and it will end up as someone signature...one of these days"
dmm8878
Art Expert

Sun May 09, 2010 6:31 pm

KNEEL13 wrote:

yeah, he was kinda dazed and still in disbelief (and sleep-deprived). i asked him if he was going to give it to his mother, and he said he already gave her flowers :lol: he also said he was not going to sell it.
ottomatik71 wrote:Your punk ass attitude isn't going to help you get this print.
nimsu8
Art Expert

Sun May 09, 2010 6:36 pm

dmm8878 wrote:
KNEEL13 wrote:

yeah, he was kinda dazed and still in disbelief (and sleep-deprived). i asked him if he was going to give it to his mother, and he said he already gave her flowers :lol: he also said he was not going to sell it.

what did it look like?
KNEEL13
EB Team

Sun May 09, 2010 6:42 pm

Was it one of these?
EBI-155110.jpg
dmm8878
Art Expert

Sun May 09, 2010 6:44 pm

nimsu8 wrote:
dmm8878 wrote:
KNEEL13 wrote:

what did it look like?
it was this image in a white frame, but the hair was green:
nimsu8
Art Expert

Sun May 09, 2010 6:46 pm

thanks kneel... hadn;t seen that pic before
KNEEL13
EB Team

Sun May 09, 2010 6:47 pm

nimsu8 wrote:thanks kneel... hadn;t seen that pic before
You are welcome!

I would have soiled myself immediately if he handed a framed Madonna to me. :) :P
ottomatik71
Art Expert

Sun May 09, 2010 7:44 pm

KNEEL13 wrote:
You are welcome!

I would have soiled myself immediately if he handed a framed Madonna to me. :) :P
I would have knocked him down and proceed to dryhump him!
I'd even throw in an open mouth kiss.
....maybe even a happy ending. :wink:
SteveKai
Art Expert

Sun May 09, 2010 7:51 pm

ottomatik71 wrote:
KNEEL13 wrote:
You are welcome!

I would have knocked him down and proceed to dryhump him!
I'd even throw in an open mouth kiss.
....maybe even a happy ending. :wink:
PLEASE DONATE TO OTTO'S BAIL FUND....he did it for the "love" of the art :lol: :wink:

Back to the Anne Hathaway thing. We've got a new mission, guys. We need to make this the reason behind Anne dumping this douchebag. The MBW hype would reach an all new level.
EdVed13
Art Enthusiast

Sun May 09, 2010 7:57 pm

Brainwash busted out the stencil and spray painted up the van out front like crazy. I got some sick video of that! He will mos def put that up on he site soon.
dangerboy
Flipper

Sun May 09, 2010 8:13 pm

i wanna hear more about how foodrap was in a position to "deny" someone
morecoffee wrote:
itsdug wrote:what does mint with pin holes mean?!
Consider it perfect and pure...like a virgin who loves ass play and sucking the clown.
pearlybaker wrote:This place is a magnet for retards with some sort of psychosis.