Official Mr. Brainwash Conspiracy Thread

General art-related discussion.
artjumper

Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:03 am

I don't care who the artist is behind this Justice League print. It's unreal in person. Simply stunning. The size, color and quality is by far better than most prints I have received this year including Invaders, Vhils, Swoon, Retna, Banksy box set (which is an actual screen print in the back) and many more. I really honestly did not expect it. Most were sold to the crew of the new movie, galleries, VIPs and the remainder went very very quick online (very few were available). They charged extra for those who wanted sooner and got it. This will end up being one of his best print made. LAZ invader prints (half or more a seriously messed up/ the dots weren't even done right there should be no white in any of the dots) and many other top street artists are releasing major prints this year but this one by far is one of the best.

I don't care if you HATE or LOVE Mr. brainwash (most hate for good or bad reasons) but this print sold out extremely fast and in person it will blow you away. If you are spending $13,000 on a harland miller projected made book cover or $5,-6000 on a lame college student looking cliche sketch by pejac right now; i think you are the idiot honestly. Those two artists, while talented, are so so overly hyped up right now, by their few fan boys posting on instagram everyday, their prices are lost in the wind. Like Brainwash, Ebay is filled with just sitting overpriced Pejac prints that no one wants. At this point there are so many worse artist out there with bigger factories producing crap and charging a ton now; Murakami and many others (how did the bait thing go, i hear finally after a FULL YEAR of taking everyone's money they are now ending them out this month...maybe). Murakami is just all photoshop, illustrator, and projectors with the hand of many many many low paying interns, and most of Shepard's work is done the same...

The quality in Mr. Brainwash prints are by far better than most. His team really has it down well. At this point how big street art has gotten, the prices and the use of mass cheap labor...a lot of these top artists now are not much different than Mr. Brainwash or maybe now even worse. I agree tho. he shouldn't be release so much and the photos with just paint on them are crap. Once and a while tho a really amazing print does show up by Mr. Brainwash and the Justice League print is definitely one of them.

Lets hear the hate.
"hate hate hate hate hate" - Dave Chappelle
Last edited by artjumper on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:08 am

You spent more time writing that post than he did making the justice league print. :lol:

Agreed, not many folks making better quality serigraphs than MBW but you lost me when you started calling people idiots for the art they pursue and collect.
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
gorkie
Art Freak

Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am

Somebody's super nervous.
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:28 am

artjumper wrote:I don't care who the artist is behind this Justice League print. It's unreal in person. Simply stunning. The size, color and quality is by far better than most prints I have received this year including Invaders, Vhils, Swoon, Retna, Banksy box set (which is an actual screen print in the back) and many more. I really honestly did not expect it. Most were sold to the crew of the new movie, galleries, VIPs and the remainder went very very quick online (very few were available). They charged extra for those who wanted sooner and got it. This will end up being one of his best print made. LAZ invader prints (half or more a seriously messed up/ the dots weren't even done right there should be no white in any of the dots) and many other top street artists are releasing major prints this year but this one by far is one of the best.

I don't care if you HATE or LOVE Mr. brainwash (most hate for good or bad reasons) but this print sold out extremely fast and in person it will blow you away. If you are spending $13,000 on a harland miller projected made book cover or $5,-6000 on a lame college student looking cliche sketch by pejac right now; i think you are the idiot honestly. Those two artists, while talented, are so so overly hyped up right now, by their few fan boys posting on instagram everyday, their prices are lost in the wind. Like Brainwash, Ebay is filled with just sitting overpriced Pejac prints that no one wants. At this point there are so many worse artist out there with bigger factories producing crap and charging a ton now; Murakami and many others (how did the bait thing go, i hear finally after a FULL YEAR of taking everyone's money they are now ending them out this month...maybe). Murakami is just all photoshop, illustrator, and projectors with the hand of many many many low paying interns, and most of Shepard's work is done the same...

The quality in Mr. Brainwash prints are by far better than most. His team really has it down well. At this point how big street art has gotten, the prices and the use of mass cheap labor...a lot of these top artists now are not much different than Mr. Brainwash or maybe now even worse. I agree tho. he shouldn't be release so much and the photos with just paint on them are crap. Once and a while tho a really amazing print does show up by Mr. Brainwash and the Justice League print is definitely one of them.

Lets hear the hate.
"hate hate hate hate hate" - Dave Chappelle
eBay link?
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!
artjumper

Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:46 am

And you spent all you time reading it... then it was def. worth writing. Also, I'm not the first to use the word idiot on this forum and especially in this thread. After all the name calling on this tread you really are going to get emotion over that? Why then anyone who bought a Mr. Brainwash should be called any names?

I'm not flipping it so there's nothing to be nervous about.

I knew it. Didn't take long until the hate to come out. If I loose all the money so be it. Its a great print and I like it. Isn't that how you are supposed to buy art? Not for the flip but for the enjoyment of the piece. There are only two listings on eBay for it when typically half of Brainwash prints are immediately for sale. The reality is some Brainwash stuff will do very well and some will be worth no very much like a lot of artists. See the actual print in person before you talk.

Lady Aiko, Murakami, Miller and many many use projectors and photoshop, Shepard Fairey reuses all his stencils over and over, Retna takes a second to make a painting... I'm just saying the argument for the hate against Mr. Brainwash is really not there anymore. You can all keep hating and hating and hating but it's not going anywhere and you waisting you time.

This my last responses because I KNOW it will just be ALL HATE and nothing worth reading. If you don't like Mr. Brainwash why spend all you time on his forum hating on something. Just ignore, don't buy his work and move on. It's really the best way to live. It only took a second for a response by the haters which means they are living off they site waiting to hate. Move on with you life! Stop the hate, just move on and be happy. Unless it makes you happy to put people down all the time on this thread. This site has become filled with more hate than actual useful information on art pieces... time to move on. Just enjoy your day.
GatorsCanes
Art Expert

Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:58 am

artjumper wrote: If I loose all the money so be it.
Lose = unable to find. Loose = your mom
NEVER PAY VIA PAYPAL GIFT. NEVER PAY FRIENDS/FAMILY. PAY THE FEES YOURSELF, THE 3% IS WORTH IT TO NOT BE SCAMMED
maroozer
Art Connoisseur

Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:14 am

GatorsCanes wrote:
artjumper wrote: If I loose all the money so be it.
Lose = unable to find. Loose = your mom
:lol:
liptonsweettea
Art Expert

Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:17 am

who alt. is this guy?
Kramerica
Art Freak

Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:27 am

artjumper wrote: If you are spending $13,000 on a harland miller projected made book cover or $5,-6000 on a lame college student looking cliche sketch by pejac right now; i think you are the idiot honestly. Those two artists, while talented, are so so overly hyped up right now, by their few fan boys posting on instagram everyday, their prices are lost in the wind. Like Brainwash, Ebay is filled with just sitting overpriced Pejac prints that no one wants. At this point there are so many worse artist out there with bigger factories producing crap and charging a ton now; Murakami and many others (how did the bait thing go, i hear finally after a FULL YEAR of taking everyone's money they are now ending them out this month...maybe). Murakami is just all photoshop, illustrator, and projectors with the hand of many many many low paying interns, and most of Shepard's work is done the same...
artjumper wrote:
I knew it. Didn't take long until the hate to come out.

Stop the hate, just move on and be happy. Unless it makes you happy to put people down all the time on this thread. This site has become filled with more hate than actual useful information on art pieces... time to move on. Just enjoy your day.
Please stop the hate.....right after I get done spewing a bunch of hate. Perhaps taking your own advice would have been the better route in this case?

Sweet melt though.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:30 am

artjumper wrote:Image
brewdog123
Art Expert

Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:31 am

^^^^^^^^

yeah, take your own advice. holier than thou
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:36 am

brewdog123 wrote:^^^^^^^^

Jeez we can't joke around anymore? Love when people act like any of this is serious or matters.
dolamite24
Art Connoisseur

Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:51 am

Isn't Mr. Brainwash the artist behind the Justice League print? I mean his fingerprint is literally behind the print...
MJGallicchio
Art Expert

Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:58 am

ccsmd598 wrote:

Jeez we can't joke around anymore? Love when people act like any of this is serious or matters.
rubberneck wrote:Limited paper, serious bidness...
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:02 am

ccsmd598 wrote:

Pretty sure he was referring to ledgejumper.
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.