Official Mr. Brainwash Conspiracy Thread

General art-related discussion.
Non-Fiction
Art Expert

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:02 pm

pewter14 wrote:Pretty funny, that video only got me thinking the guy filming it was a grade-A douche. He should learn better guerilla interview tactics from FoxNews if he really wants to go this route.

I know the first guy who commented in the video pretty well.
pewter14,

That guy is a really good friend of mine as well. I actually hooked him up yesterday!!
You a Crowes fan??

:pint:
Non-Fiction
Art Expert

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:07 pm

ChefFerrari wrote:oh yes

Great meeting non-fiction, ipath (who's girlfriend spotted the Alex Pardee shirt I was wearing), ny dolls sorry I did not introduce myself. Also the EB lurkers we hung out with that would not reveal their screen names, what's up with that ?
Chef,

Had a blast at the show yesterday!! Can't believe the guy from Animal NY !!!
So much for being a real reporter!!

Wish we were able to grab a Warhol!!

You back up North already?? :pint:
derek
Art Connoisseur

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:13 pm

Wow...He could have done so much better than that. :hanging:
pewter14
EB Team

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:18 pm

Non-Fiction wrote:
pewter14 wrote:Pretty funny, that video only got me thinking the guy filming it was a grade-A douche. He should learn better guerilla interview tactics from FoxNews if he really wants to go this route.

I know the first guy who commented in the video pretty well.
pewter14,

That guy is a really good friend of mine as well. I actually hooked him up yesterday!!
You a Crowes fan??

:pint:
sent you a note.

derek wrote:
Wow...He could have done so much better than that. :hanging:
... and to think, that's the stuff he decided to use ... and that's the best he could do? Poor effort.
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
dmtr
Art Connoisseur

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:21 pm

What a wordsmith! He took "brainwash" (as in the name of the artist)....and used it to describe his affect on the fans. Pulitzer!
Staunchy
Art Expert

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:34 pm

hey, i just got back.. the mbw show was awesome. Everyone seemed to really enjoy the show and it was great to talk to you all!

I did not get a spock..i did however score an original Elvis framed and the heart and Warhol. Hey Chris , do you want to kick down a spock ?

That animal guy was a fat mess..then i see him inside trying to get a print. Looking all jealous as fudge.

Mr.brainwash was way kind~~! If everyone had that kind of love and passion the world would be a better place.
i and i
thebends9
Art Expert

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:36 pm

Staunchy wrote:hey, i just got back.. the mbw show was awesome. Everyone seemed to really enjoy the show and it was great to talk to you all!

I did not get a spock..i did however score an original Elvis framed and the heart and Warhol. Hey Chris , do you want to kick down a spock ?

That animal guy was a fat mess..then i see him inside trying to get a print. Looking all jealous as fudge.

Mr.brainwash was way kind~~! If everyone had that kind of love and passion the world would be a better place.
ooooh...let's see that Elvis!
jojobadass
Art God

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:42 pm

don't edit us chanting your name in the film
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
Staunchy
Art Expert

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:43 pm

thebends9 wrote:
Staunchy wrote:hey, i just got back.. the mbw show was awesome. Everyone seemed to really enjoy the show and it was great to talk to you all!

i had to fed ex it home..it'll get here on thursday
i and i
SteveKai
Art Expert

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:50 pm

Staunchy wrote:
thebends9 wrote:

i had to fed ex it home..it'll get here on thursday
Did you get the elvis for free or did you pay? If free....dude...that's awesome and congrats!
dmtr
Art Connoisseur

Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:19 pm

I too would like to hear about this framed Elvis. Nice pick up!
boatingbenny
Art Expert

Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:51 pm

dmtr wrote:I too would like to hear about this framed Elvis. Nice pick up!
Frame it up and throw it on the wall!
jazzgalaxy
Art Expert

Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:57 pm

Wait, you bought an original from the show and were able to fedex it home immediately? did he just have OG's sitting in the back room?
FOODRAP
Art Expert

Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:11 am

jazzgalaxy wrote:Wait, you bought an original from the show and were able to fedex it home immediately? did he just have OG's sitting in the back room?
they are originals because they are on-offs, there is a difference, but for the collector, i think i would feel better saying to my friend its an original
instead of explaining a one off to them....
ottomatik71
Art Expert

Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:17 am

boatingbenny wrote:
dmtr wrote:I too would like to hear about this framed Elvis. Nice pick up!
Frame it up and throw it on the wall!
can we say camel toe?