Official Mr. Brainwash Conspiracy Thread

General art-related discussion.
jojobadass
Art God

Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:35 am

alwaysalx wrote:
jojobadass wrote:and I'd also trade a banksy for MBW prints.
you don't have either!
I have everything
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
FOODRAP
Art Expert

Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:41 am

ottomatik71 wrote:How about you(FOODRAP) sell me some of your MBW at cost. Let us start with LE Bistro..sound good?
strange how you must of caught the wrong message from my post, its ok, breathe in, breathe out... feel better? lol

from the looks of your collection and the tone of some of you posts, you sound mad you aint catch on to MBW when you had the chance. all good homie, thats why theres flippers and resellers, so dudes like you that get caught up on hype can spend some cheese. le bistro? might hurt your heart to know i paid $110 for it outside of ebay on june 23rd of 2009... glad i jumped on the bandwagon when i did. Go look at my collection, i paid cost or under cost for most of them....except the super obama i paid like 250 for the gold and 177 for the silver.. i know i know, both of them are worth near to nothing now...dosent matter to me, there still the most iconic images for me to relate to MBW, it only goes to show you that although an artist is hot, it dosent mean all his images will fetch what the most recent LIB auction got....whish in my honest opinion, was more thanlikely inflated to create and or csuse people to pay attention to who he is in anticipation for the upcoming show....

i would never sell le bistro bc i really do like it and more importantly, the lady likes it...

merry christmas yall
FOODRAP
Art Expert

Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:49 am

maden wrote:
FOODRAP wrote:
as far as the consipracy: Mr Brainwash could possibly be one of the greatest artist of our time. i mean, mr brainwash has not only taken the art world by surprise, whether you loveit or not, thisis the 133rd page dedicated to the conspiracy... he must be doing something right...
there are almost 400 pages on the lost thread. so i am assuming you consider the lost series to be the greatest art series EVER? also, your post hurt my head.

watch your mouth dork, or maden, wtf is a maden other than a province in turkey? oh i see, you a jive turkey with jokes ehh? dont reinterpret what im saying, i said "mr brainwash could possibly" do you understand the definition of " POSSIBLY "
"You use possibly to indicate that you are not sure whether something is true or might happen. " my post hurt your head? then you shouldnt of been banging your head against the computer monitor dummy....lol

merry christmas
jojobadass
Art God

Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:53 am

actually, I sold an obama superman silver for $200 the other week.
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
ottomatik71
Art Expert

Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:03 am

FOODRAP wrote:
maden wrote:
FOODRAP wrote:
as far as the consipracy: Mr Brainwash could possibly be one of the greatest artist of our time. i mean, mr brainwash has not only taken the art world by surprise, whether you loveit or not, thisis the 133rd page dedicated to the conspiracy... he must be doing something right...
there are almost 400 pages on the lost thread. so i am assuming you consider the lost series to be the greatest art series EVER? also, your post hurt my head.

watch your mouth dork, or maden, wtf is a maden other than a province in turkey? oh i see, you a jive turkey with jokes ehh? dont reinterpret what im saying, i said "mr brainwash could possibly" do you understand the definition of " POSSIBLY "
"You use possibly to indicate that you are not sure whether something is true or might happen. " my post hurt your head? then you shouldnt of been banging your head against the computer monitor dummy....lol

merry christmas
easy tiger, I'm the only one on here that can throw punches at Maden.
You're gonna crack on his name?, what ever foodrap...
Still want your Le Bistro, though. :lol:
maden
Art Expert

Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:27 am

FOODRAP wrote:
maden wrote:
FOODRAP wrote:

watch your mouth dork, or maden, wtf is a maden other than a province in turkey? oh i see, you a jive turkey with jokes ehh?
its a last name, mr vidal.
We'll kill the fatted calf tonight, so stick around

ottomatik71
Art Expert

Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:13 pm

I want that Madonna on flower fabric real bad!!!
AttorneyGreg
Art Expert

Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:48 pm

Elvis.jpg
alwaysalx
Art Expert

Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:56 pm

I WISH MR BRAINWASH WAS MY BABY DADDY!! :clap:
jojobadass
Art God

Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:57 pm

damn, the bowie is HUGE

ottomatik71
Art Expert

Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:21 pm

I WISH MR BRAINWASH WAS MY SUGAH DADDY!!!
dangerboy
Flipper

Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:24 pm

jojobadass wrote:damn, the bowie is HUGE
that's what mick jagger said
morecoffee wrote:
itsdug wrote:what does mint with pin holes mean?!
Consider it perfect and pure...like a virgin who loves ass play and sucking the clown.
pearlybaker wrote:This place is a magnet for retards with some sort of psychosis.
ottomatik71
Art Expert

Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:27 pm

FOODRAP wrote:
ottomatik71 wrote:How about you(FOODRAP) sell me some of your MBW at cost. Let us start with LE Bistro..sound good?
strange how you must of caught the wrong message from my post, its ok, breathe in, breathe out... feel better? lol

from the looks of your collection and the tone of some of you posts, you sound mad you aint catch on to MBW when you had the chance. all good homie, thats why theres flippers and resellers, so dudes like you that get caught up on hype can spend some cheese. le bistro? might hurt your heart to know i paid $110 for it outside of ebay on june 23rd of 2009... glad i jumped on the bandwagon when i did. Go look at my collection, i paid cost or under cost for most of them....except the super obama i paid like 250 for the gold and 177 for the silver.. i know i know, both of them are worth near to nothing now...dosent matter to me, there still the most iconic images for me to relate to MBW, it only goes to show you that although an artist is hot, it dosent mean all his images will fetch what the most recent LIB auction got....whish in my honest opinion, was more thanlikely inflated to create and or csuse people to pay attention to who he is in anticipation for the upcoming show....

i would never sell le bistro bc i really do like it and more importantly, the lady likes it...

merry christmas yall
uuhhhh, yeah, I could kick myself for not bidding $90 on the le bistro that sold for around 80.
U don't no me! Hype is not what brought me to MBW. I saw Legend pink and fell in luv! I only paid $300 for it a while ago. Way before the shite hit the hype fan! So for all I care you can wipe ur arse with your Le Bistro.
ottomatik71
Art Expert

Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:28 pm

dangerboy wrote:
jojobadass wrote:damn, the bowie is HUGE
that's what mick jagger said
if you would allow me to fill Iratasans' shoes for one second....

OH SNAP!