Official Mr. Brainwash Conspiracy Thread

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
mike123230
Art Expert
Posts: 5713
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Houston, TX

Tue May 29, 2018 9:55 pm

$2,500 x 100 = $250,000. I honestly can't imagine that license was less than $100K. Honestly not as huge as normal of a payday/cash grab as of late. Also this thing is 4' x 3'.
User avatar
Cbjornson
Art Expert
Posts: 1667
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:05 pm
Location: NoDak

Tue May 29, 2018 9:58 pm

And don’t forget it’s hand skeeted by the interns.
maden wrote:Never apologize on the internet.
gonzo303 wrote:This is Gonzos mom
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 6909
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Tue May 29, 2018 10:10 pm

mike123230 wrote:
jjttdw wrote:If I put an Eyvind Earle screenprint next to a MBW screenprint any right minded person comparing the two would immediately tear the MBW print into strips for toilet paper.
I mean...that seems a bit extreme.
Perhaps....let me preface it by saying said right minded person had just had a jumbo burrito lunch with an ex lax shake and there was no toilet paper within 5 miles so one of the prints would have to be "repurposed."
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25730
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Tue May 29, 2018 10:11 pm

mike123230 wrote:$2,500 x 100 = $250,000. I honestly can't imagine that license was less than $100K. Honestly not as huge as normal of a payday/cash grab as of late. Also this thing is 4' x 3'.
You justifying that purchase? 8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
mike123230
Art Expert
Posts: 5713
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Houston, TX

Tue May 29, 2018 10:13 pm

rubberneck wrote:
mike123230 wrote:$2,500 x 100 = $250,000. I honestly can't imagine that license was less than $100K. Honestly not as huge as normal of a payday/cash grab as of late. Also this thing is 4' x 3'.
You justifying that purchase? 8)
I don't judge you for your toys ;)
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25730
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Tue May 29, 2018 10:20 pm

mike123230 wrote:
rubberneck wrote:
mike123230 wrote:$2,500 x 100 = $250,000. I honestly can't imagine that license was less than $100K. Honestly not as huge as normal of a payday/cash grab as of late. Also this thing is 4' x 3'.
You justifying that purchase? 8)
I don't judge you for your toys ;)
No judgement, I bought Gold Rush, I'm just recognizing the process.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25730
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Tue May 29, 2018 10:21 pm

rubberneck wrote:Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Still content with this purchase :pint:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 6909
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Tue May 29, 2018 10:42 pm

MBW made Chaplin look like Steve Martin with eye liner and a Hitler mustache.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25730
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Tue May 29, 2018 10:46 pm

jjttdw wrote:MBW made Chaplin look like Steve Martin with eye liner and a Hitler mustache.
And I'm done. WT for older Stouts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
GoBluePanic
Art Expert
Posts: 2455
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 am

Tue May 29, 2018 11:53 pm

jjttdw wrote:MBW made Chaplin look like Steve Martin with eye liner and a Hitler mustache.
:lol:
I'm not someone else.
User avatar
felocin
Art Expert
Posts: 1616
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:00 am
Location: Northern California

Wed May 30, 2018 12:09 am

:lol:
rubberneck wrote:
jjttdw wrote:MBW made Chaplin look like Steve Martin with eye liner and a Hitler mustache.
And I'm done. WT for older Stouts
User avatar
mike123230
Art Expert
Posts: 5713
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Houston, TX

Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:38 pm

Just unrolled the "You look beautiful" neon light print. Wife loved it. SO I guess we're keeping that. The Work Well Together was rolled upside down and is drymounting huge, so will let it flatten a bit before trying to see what it actually looks like. But jesus. 3'x4' is quite large. Not sure how the drymount that'll be stored.
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6603
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:56 pm

Luls
User avatar
halftonegraphics
Art Freak
Posts: 15369
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:40 pm

Image
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
fung430
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 384
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:48 pm

Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:42 pm

Was is a surprise drop? No date in the email
Post Reply