Official Mr. Brainwash Conspiracy Thread

General art-related discussion.
jamel-d
Art Freak

Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:33 pm

Email and receipt came at the same time. 17 minutes later, it was tweeted.
THE HORKEY CLUB 2013,14,15,16,17,18,19
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:35 pm

GatorsCanes wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:
GatorsCanes wrote:Only one sold listing, prices dropping on eBay fast..... :hanging:
Yeah dude. It just dropped and they aren't all gone. Panic time
Nah no need to panic, it's just a straight failip. Panic time on all those Peterson police shootings yet? eBay 331541025082 Only 2 watchers.... :hanging:

You'd know. You buy them all the time and undercut everyone 5 minutes after a drop then record the sale like a nub. I should probably just take your move and panic sell right? You're either a poor or you're just not very good at selling prints.
My guess is a bit of both
Last edited by RambosRemodeler on Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
kotopa4
Art Expert

Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:35 pm

kotopa4 wrote:
kotopa4 wrote:Super pregnant wife said she really likes it. Anyone who wants to help someone out who's been taking care of her for the past 3 hrs, please hit me up.

Seriously? One of y'all has a $.99 no reserve going. I'm not asking for it at cost. Please PM :oops:
A ridiculously huge THANK YOU to the member who hooked me up on this. Wife is going to freak out when she wakes up. Will post proud pics of this print and baby in a few weeks! I love this place. :clap: :clap: :notworthy: :notworthy: :D :D :pint:
danieldanger wrote:dont get me wrong, i like the banksy street stuff, its clever and impressivly done, but this print racket is kinda ridiculous.
cellaphone
Art Enthusiast

Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:38 pm

This print would look awesome in my dining room...time to save my money :drool: :drool: :drool:
Scottjohnston
Art Expert

Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:42 pm

cellaphone wrote:This print would look awesome in my dining room :drool: :drool: :drool:
Not really
cellaphone
Art Enthusiast

Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:45 pm

Scottjohnston wrote:
cellaphone wrote:This print would look awesome in my dining room :drool: :drool: :drool:
Not really
Would you like some salt with your salt?
MaxCollinsII
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:50 pm

cellaphone wrote:
Scottjohnston wrote:
Not really
Why are you riding this print so hard? Did you miss out? I think this is far better than the last few releases. Mind you I am confused how this is nepal related? Has anyone figured out who the dancing woman is?
The Original Pure Hemp Rolling Papers NOT Made In CHINA Unlike A Lot Of Our Competitors

PartPat: "All of Eb is one big mondo joke really."
unbroken1
Art Expert

Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:52 pm

MaxCollinsII wrote:
cellaphone wrote:
Scottjohnston wrote:
Not really
Why are you riding this print so hard? Did you miss out? I think this is far better than the last few releases. Mind you I am confused how this is nepal related? Has anyone figured out who the dancing woman is?
I'm not sure there is or necessarily has to be any relation to Nepal in order for him to want to use it to help raise funds for disaster relief.
bubbie
Art Expert

Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:53 pm

kotopa4 wrote:A ridiculously huge THANK YOU to the member who hooked me up on this. Wife is going to freak out when she wakes up. Will post proud pics of this print and baby in a few weeks! I love this place. :clap: :clap: :notworthy: :notworthy: :D :D :pint:
Congrats dude!
Hope the labour is smooth and the baby is healthy! :pint:
Scottjohnston
Art Expert

partpat
Art Expert

I can't wait to see BNE's charity print for Nepal.
Scottjohnston
Art Expert

Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:55 pm

partpat wrote:I can't wait to see BNE's charity t-shirt for Nepal.
kotopa4
Art Expert

Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:59 pm

bubbie wrote:
kotopa4 wrote:A ridiculously huge THANK YOU to the member who hooked me up on this. Wife is going to freak out when she wakes up. Will post proud pics of this print and baby in a few weeks! I love this place. :clap: :clap: :notworthy: :notworthy: :D :D :pint:
Congrats dude!
Thank you sir!!
danieldanger wrote:dont get me wrong, i like the banksy street stuff, its clever and impressivly done, but this print racket is kinda ridiculous.
sez752
Art Expert

Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:14 pm

Do you think the woman's dress is supposed to be a sari? Could help with the Nepalese tie-in. Figured it was worth mentioning.
MaxCollinsII
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:54 pm

bubbie wrote:
Congrats dude!
I hope you get some lithos.
The Original Pure Hemp Rolling Papers NOT Made In CHINA Unlike A Lot Of Our Competitors

PartPat: "All of Eb is one big mondo joke really."