the deuce 7 madness thread....tons of pics inside

General art-related discussion.
Post Reply
User avatar
greasy
Art Expert
Posts: 4780
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 12:00 am
Location: dirty jer-z
Contact:

Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:52 pm

ok so im hooked on this guys stuff already. got 1 test print in a trade from mattthecraw a few weeks ago, and started seeking out more stuff instantly. minion hooked it up big time and i ended up getting a bunch from him. ordered the new print from sootoo, it should be here monday. heres some pics of what ive got so far, including one i framed up proper tonite. feel free to post your own pics here, thoughts, and general whatever. personally, i think we are a few weeks away from him blowing up when burlesque releases their first print of his.

crazy sick insane detail on all these small prints, ranging from 8x10 to 11x17. i cant WAIT to see him get printed on a larger medium, not to mention screen printed by the bearded wonder at burlesque.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
27 wrote: One time i was walking down the tracks when i was 4 yrs old and this train raped me in my butt.
http://www.GRAFantasy.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jayscollection/
User avatar
cadeallaw
Art Expert
Posts: 5447
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:12 pm
Location: Dayton, OH
Contact:

Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:43 am

Alright... You have convinced me, ordering Dreaming of Spring right now.

http://sootoo.myshopify.com/products/twenty-seven-print
User avatar
electrachrome
Site Admin
Posts: 17614
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:00 am
Location: Boston

Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:46 am

Image
User avatar
billthebassist
Art Expert
Posts: 1642
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:00 am
Location: 5 strings below

Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:49 am

It's the only Deuce 7 I have (so far) and it kicks ass...
Image
La Junta Sub Souls
pvecchi
Art Expert
Posts: 1693
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 12:00 am

Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:55 am

electrachrome wrote:Image
Wow, where did you get That original?
iratasan
Flipper
Posts: 10055
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Milliways
Contact:

Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:07 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
User avatar
cadeallaw
Art Expert
Posts: 5447
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:12 pm
Location: Dayton, OH
Contact:

Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:21 pm

I'm going to buy “Big Country Dreams, Big City Love” tomorrow.... Also, 'Dreaming of Spring' is now sold out. I must have bought one of the last ones last night.
User avatar
greasy
Art Expert
Posts: 4780
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 12:00 am
Location: dirty jer-z
Contact:

Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:08 pm

cadeallaw wrote:I'm going to buy “Big Country Dreams, Big City Love” tomorrow.... Also, 'Dreaming of Spring' is now sold out. I must have bought one of the last ones last night.
do it, it kills in person, as do all his prints.
27 wrote: One time i was walking down the tracks when i was 4 yrs old and this train raped me in my butt.
http://www.GRAFantasy.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jayscollection/
User avatar
greasy
Art Expert
Posts: 4780
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 12:00 am
Location: dirty jer-z
Contact:

Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:33 pm

ok, so is it bad that i own every deuce 7 print listed on ebeans so far, along with a few others that i just added to the database and are pending approval? i havent been this hooked on an artist since i saw my first helmeted bird.
27 wrote: One time i was walking down the tracks when i was 4 yrs old and this train raped me in my butt.
http://www.GRAFantasy.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jayscollection/
iratasan
Flipper
Posts: 10055
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Milliways
Contact:

Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:40 pm

greasy wrote:ok, so is it bad that i own every deuce 7 print listed on ebeans so far, along with a few others that i just added to the database and are pending approval? i havent been this hooked on an artist since i saw my first helmeted bird.
it is a very good thing. congrats bro. :D

i think we will soon associate you with douce 7 as much as we do corvin with horkey and erba with budai. :notworthy:
User avatar
dangerboy
Flipper
Posts: 3496
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:00 am
Location: down by the train tracks tryin to spot a Deuce

Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:43 pm

billthebassist wrote:It's the only Deuce 7 I have (so far) and it kicks ass...
Image
La Junta Sub Souls
bwahahahah deuce test giclee on canvas = MINE



Image
morecoffee wrote:
itsdug wrote:what does mint with pin holes mean?!
Consider it perfect and pure...like a virgin who loves ass play and sucking the clown.
pearlybaker wrote:This place is a magnet for retards with some sort of psychosis.
User avatar
greasy
Art Expert
Posts: 4780
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 12:00 am
Location: dirty jer-z
Contact:

Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:18 pm

iratasan wrote:
greasy wrote:ok, so is it bad that i own every deuce 7 print listed on ebeans so far, along with a few others that i just added to the database and are pending approval? i havent been this hooked on an artist since i saw my first helmeted bird.
it is a very good thing. congrats bro. :D

i think we will soon associate you with douce 7 as much as we do corvin with horkey and erba with budai. :notworthy:
thanks christian, thats a helluva compliment.

nice pickup dangerboy, you wont be dissapointed!
27 wrote: One time i was walking down the tracks when i was 4 yrs old and this train raped me in my butt.
http://www.GRAFantasy.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jayscollection/
User avatar
billthebassist
Art Expert
Posts: 1642
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:00 am
Location: 5 strings below

Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:05 pm

Yeah and thanks dangerboy for taking that pic that I used. We = lucky mofos :D
User avatar
comical_imbalance
Art Expert
Posts: 1449
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Australia

Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:23 am

The madness continues...
same ones as above, I think.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Cheers to Ben @ ArtMinion!

Greasy: do you happen to know the name of that one that electrachrome has? I also have it, pictured top right in my first pic (yeh i know, its upside down for the pic!)
"Will you tell me what you saw and I'll tell you what you missed"
User avatar
dangerboy
Flipper
Posts: 3496
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:00 am
Location: down by the train tracks tryin to spot a Deuce

Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:21 am

yeah the one electrachrome posted is sick
morecoffee wrote:
itsdug wrote:what does mint with pin holes mean?!
Consider it perfect and pure...like a virgin who loves ass play and sucking the clown.
pearlybaker wrote:This place is a magnet for retards with some sort of psychosis.
Post Reply